• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • if i could be a pokemon id be arceus because id be able to create things at my own will

Mr. Tabachi

The Legendary Soldier of Love.
    Years
  • i wud b arceus cuz i could rool wold and stufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    lulz

Ayselipera

type pokemon. Maybe Dragonite or
    Vaporeon.

Norcinu

Beginning Snagger
    Years
  • Geez guys, Ditto Lucario and Eeveelutions much?

I'd be either a Drifloon that would fly along the clouds and scare people as being a ghost, I can go through walls right? Or I'd be a Trapinch 'cause someday I'd become an awesome Flygon that could take over deserts but for the mean time I'll chomp on people >D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Ditto or Mew.

Why? They can change form and I can be whatever Pokemon I want! Since there are sooo many to chose, it is so hard just to chose one.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'd really want to be a Cyndaquil,
    I think that i'd want to be the closest thing to a mouse, and breathe fire!

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
    Years
  • Uhm, tough one. A Machop, maybe? I wouldn't want to be a Pokémon walking on four legs - No way, I want hands. And thumbs, cos' thumbs rule.

Come to think of it, It'd be kickass to be Charizard. I mean, thumbs AND wings, does it get any better? (Or, well, I'm assuming that one of it's fingers could work as a thumb..)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I feel the same why with Pekin, but I would go with Machoke because I like fingers and thumbs. I would also like to become muscular, which I am already.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    wow hard question!
    umm...
    charizard, flygon or salamence! wicked flying types and they look so awsome!!!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    After some careful consideration, I believe I'm changing my choice to Infernape. He's a combination of both of my favorite types (fire and fighting if you didn't know XD), he's fast, he's agile, he's strong and he's just better than Blaziken (who is also fire/fighting) in every way. Plus, you don't have the luxary of calling me a 'chicken' as Blaziken. I'll take what nicknames comes with being the fiery awesome monkey that is Infernape.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Either Umbreon or Raichu. A lot of people say that I'm most like Umbreon out of all the eevee evolutions, or I could be Raichu because it's so dang cute. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back