• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
Years
  • Being a Ditto or Mew would allow me to be any Pokemon, but I think being a Dragonite would be fun (Dragonite is awesome!)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Giratina fer sure!

Coz i have my own dimension/world fufufufufufu :D

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • Wow, really hard question.. but i think, Scizor. I could move in a speed like a ninja and would have strong moves like Bullet Punch and X-Scissor. Further, i could fly and would have the feeling, of infinite freedom. And i would look better than each other Pokemon, because of the awesome red/black-contrast =D

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • I would be either Aipom or Chimchar. Just because I like monkeys =D
    What about Mankey/Primape?

Wow, really hard question.. but i think, Scizor. I could move in a speed like a ninja and would have strong moves like Bullet Punch and X-Scissor. Further, i could fly and would have the feeling, of infinite freedom. And i would look better than each other Pokemon, because of the awesome red/black-contrast =D
    What would you do if you were Shiny?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • hmm if i could be one pokemon i might also be celebi. why? so i can travel through time.

Years
  • Articuno ... I always thought of what it would be like to be one when I was younger, if not Articuno ... Probably Umbreon then, It would be cool to be that Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    If I were a pokemon...

I would be a Charizard or Umbreon.With Charizard I could fly anywhere I want,Umbreon well.... he is so awesome

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • M. *insert horror music*

i'd also like to be Arceus (something about being able to rule the world seems really attractive to me)

if there's any pokemon i would NOT want to be it's nosepass (for obvious reasons)

or unown ("psst, i think the archaeologist just brushed my p...") xP

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Ninetales because it looks awesome. Not to mention it has epic psychic aibilities.XD Either that or Luxray. I'd love to have the ability to electrify anything in my path.

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • Haunter!!!!!!!! It would be so awesome going around scaring people to death and laughing at it.. Lol

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • I would be a Lucario. I've dreamed about being an anthro animal before and it's an interesting experience.

I want to see the look on my family's faces when they see me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back