• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I'd say a Flygon. It can fly me everywhere I wanted, plus it looks cool! It even has goggles!!!! =D It's also my fave Pokemon of ALL time.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I change my mind Espeon...my favorite pokemon! :D:D

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Latias. Not because she's a legendary, but because Latias is awesome in general and has been my obsession since Pokemon Heroes

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Gengar.

It haunts people, can use SAIKICK POWARS or teleportation to get me places, and is just plain old awesome.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would also if Budew were not in the region Im in catch a Ratatta.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • I would catch a ralts because its my one of my favorite pokemon.... Also I could evolve it into a Gardevoir :) Mini black holes would be nice.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • In real life... this is one I always have trouble with.

It would probably be a cool Steel-type, like Scizor. Or perhaps it would be something more intimidating, to scare the sanity out of anyone who annoys me.

I've always liked dogs, so Mightyena would do, but I need something else.

Now I want a cuddly Pokémon.

I think Miltank would be good. All the milk for free :D

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • I would probably want to catch a Dragonite so it can fly me everywhere for free, Yeah thinking about it seems really cool... =P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would like to capture an Empoleon due to it being my favorite pokemon.
    It looks awesome and it might be useful in the future; plus it's a penguin.

Mercenary Tao

Poke'ssassin for hire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Although, on a professional side, I would swing in the direction of Fighting types like Mankey and The Hitmons....But, for leisure, I'd have to go with Haunter.

Grovyle Style

Nature Loving Gecko
    Years
  • Well its between my top four favorites. Grovyle, Lapras, Girafarig, and Lugia. I think I would just have to much trouble choosing between the three to truly answer this question. . .
    :t253:

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Well, I would like to have a Vulpix, because it's kinda mysteriuos and very powerfull too. Besides, it would be my loyal friend XD
    If not, I would like a Dragonair, because I'd be able to fly and swim with him, and also, because it's very powerful I could do what ever I want haha

Back