• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could catch one POkemon...

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    A shiny Umbreon, like the one below! Amazing!
    if you could catch one POkemon...

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm stuck between the two pokemon in a dead tie for my favourite, Arcanine and Mewtwo. Since Mewtwo isn't likely to be my best friend given his distrust of humans, probably Arcanine.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I would capture a Tropius and he would be my best buddy and we would fly around the world and people would be like "wtf is that a banana tree?"

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Porygon2.

It doesn't need to eat.

It doesn't need to sleep.

It doesn't leave a mess in the cage.

It doesn't even need a cage.

Heck, all it requires is that you give it attention and love, and it will be your best friend, not to mention it's got it's own GPS system installed. (Though I love porygons, so I'll feed it just for kicks, and I'll let it rest, since nothing should stay awake 24/7.:))

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • The first thing that pops into my mind is Arceus, because how awesome would it be to get to walk around and honestly say, "I keep God in a tiny ball in my pocket"?

But I'm not that fond of Arceus. My favorite Pokémon is Mewtwo, but the second I turned my back it'd blow the house up, possibly kill me, and fly off.

So, I'll say a Ghost-type. Probably Misdreavus. Fairly small, easily transportable due to mad going-through-stuff skillz, has a sense of humor (even if it's the Gastly evolutionary line that's best known for pranking, I think that's something most Ghost-types share), very pretty, and guaranteed never to die of old age. And wouldn't mind letting it evolve into a Mismagius someday too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Either a Shiny eevee or a normal one,if it would want to evolve,that's up to eevee.^^
    Then again there's feebas,who i would train in contests to evolve into the gorgeous Milotic!
    Maybe even Pachirisu for it's cuteness! Gah! There's so much to choose from,and the starter to catch one of those three would be Mudkip or Chiko.I'm so indecisive ;.;

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I would go with Eevee, because it can evolve into so many things. =) If not Eevee, Cubone, because he's cool. xD (100th post! =D)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Meowth. Not because I like Meowth, but because financial circumstances necesitate such a choice. Lol. I would be using Pay Day on every upper crusty I could find:rambo:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • I'd have to pick charizard.

Riding on its back, taking me wherever i want. Breathing fire on people i don't like xP

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    I'd DIE to have a Raichu...But it's a hard choice because i want a shaymin too. And then there's aggron...gah!!

...But i'd have to choose raichu, because he's so cute and powerful~

Back