• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen If you could change one thing on R/S/E what would it be?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Also, I would fix the weird "ghost spot" on one of the shallow-water areas in the Pacifidlog currents. In my Emerald, there's a shallow-water island and in one of the corners, there's this weird spot that I can walk into and get pushed back by the current...I can bike into it too o_O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Here's the location of the "ghost spot". It's somewhere inside that circle and it may only be in Emerald.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Good luck..and remember, it may just be a bug in my specific game...or a glitch caused by a specific unknown event...

tevinchew

Best trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    what i would want

1)make the pokemon contest more exciting
    2)make the battle tower to have more funcions
    3)catch a ditto(im playin sapphire):confused: :confused:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 8, 2005
    Hmmm... I want the Battle Frontier to stop cheating! It's annoying that they always have better luck than the player. And that glitch is in everyone's R/S/E games. It makes it easy to hatch eggs as it's faster than the mudslides.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 28, 2005
    i think ruby saph emerald would be better if you could go to the other regoins( i know its really never gonna happen.) but seriosl, it would be cool if it would do the day and night thing from gold silver.

Merovin

Dragon Master!
    Years
  • More hm's visit all regions, lots of different style gameply, alot longer no stupid events to get to certain parts jstu liek do thsi quest on teh game, all pokemonmabye a companion and yea more starters than the old fire water and grass lol

O yea and day and night i loved that!

And more weather effects and tehy effect teh wild pokemon and that yea...

I could go on forever here lol!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • being able to catch pokemon at Battle Frontier
    I met a Milotic in that seviper looking building:16:

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • i would change on ruby and sapphire so that there was a ranking system. Example: once u beat all 8 gym leaders you are master, elite four you are a grand master and catch all pokemon you are elder. i also wish that you could become a gym leader or elite four member.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2007
    I've always thought that it would be awesome to be able to choose a good path and an evil path. Like instead of always being the person to get the pokemon from the Prof. you're the dude who steals it. I think it would be so cool to be evil...maybe play as a Rocket.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    Okay, many things that I'm going to say have been said. So tuff. Deal with it.

First, I would add Kanto and Johto. Yeah, that would make the game much longer. And more fun. R/S/E weren't all as good as they were claimed to be. They were supposed to be the longest set of games for the Pokemon series yet, but I think that G/S/C were a lot longer.

Second, I would add all the Pokemon in there from the other two regions plus those from Hoenn.

I would change it so that you can choose where you want to start out in. Like, at the introductory menu, it will ask you if you are living in Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn. Then, you could travel throughout the whole /known/ world of Pokemon. Besides Orre. But that'd just be stupid.

Also, I'd add morning, day, and night settings. And also DST to suit the consumer's personal time zone! :D

Back