• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon to have in real life. What would it be? :3

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Treecko at first, and it would hopefully evolve into grovyle. Those two are so cool, also the fact that you'd have real life pokemon would make you millions. :P

Dustox PM

Dustox Mega Hack
    Years
    I want Dustox if they was real! It's flying and I can use it to see what's up around like Satoshi and his Staravia :P .

geno421

Script and Spriter
    Years
    I know it's stereotypical but a Pikachu probably. IRL they would probably be really small since they are a mouse Pokemon. :)

Of course over a Pikachu I would take my favrite Pokemon if I could get it. A Dratini.

Toastri

Remember! Just chill...
    Years
    I want a Lapras for traveling through the seas. Finding ancient treasure and stuff. But for a good pet, I pick Pichu. Zapping bullies one at a time. And for being small, cute and strong.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
    Years
    I don't know what to choose. Raichu is my classic favorite, and has lightning. Yet at the same time I would also want my shiny Sandslash since she is so cute. I probably would end up though going with Raichu, can't say no to the lightning, and Sandslashes aren't as huggable.

minibus135

Pokefanatic
    Years
    I would really want Charizard! It is the best pokemon ever! I wonder why no starter pokemon is ever stronger than Charizard? If I had a Charizard, I'll be able to fly on its back!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I love how everyone gives very different answers! Just goes to show ya how varied Pokemon can be

I'd have a Meowth and never evolve it. It's just too cute! *hugs* Or a Suicune, it's really cool and I could ride on it or go in the water

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    [EVERYONE: I know I may be sounding like an old person lately, but you all really ought to look at the date on the first thread before posting. This is old. It was posted on the 2nd of April. Please guys try not to revive the oldies. I'd rather much stay young. D:]

Whilst On Subject: This would have to be the hardest question I have been asked all month! D: Well I gave it a lot of thought, and it'd have to be my Ninetales, Miyuki. He has a relaxed nature, and is somewhat vein, like me, but not stuck-up, sort of lacking... I love Ninetales because of it's beauty, it's majestic and serene look, the way it's nine-tails shine in the light, and how it's rich red-coloured eyes gleam in the darkness... to me, it resembles vitality of the mind, body, and soul...

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    ^^I noticed it was made a while ago too, but...

The subject was made on April 2nd, but the last post was April 13... That wasn't a month ago... So its not THAT old, least not old enough to be closed anyway. Plus looky, older members and a mod posted.

Um anyway...

On topic... Go Absol! o.O again... Hah...

>_>

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    A Mew. It could transform, which would be useful, and would be a very fast learner of most things (considering it learns all moves). Also, it's very friendly and as such would make a great companion, methinks.

indyfan

I want your Master Balls
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    Arceus, its huge and I could ride it never ending story style

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A Mew. It could transform, which would be useful, and would be a very fast learner of most things (considering it learns all moves). Also, it's very friendly and as such would make a great companion, methinks.

Mew was so cute in the movie "Mew Mew"

you could get one in the game using Magikarp I think

Last edited:

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Have you no shame? You cant sell pokemon you know

I'd have a Deoxys, for obvious reasons and, it would scare everybody in school and ill kill all the bad teachers and students

I mean, you'd be famous for being the person with a real-life pokemon, people would want your pokemon to sponsor adverts and stuff. I wouldn't sell a treecko for any amount of money (if I had a real one).

F.E. DeWitt Jr.

The Poke'mon Writer
    Years
    If pokemon were real, Ill have a Charizard because Ive seen it attack on the anime shows, movies, and games, and it looks really good for a real life pokemon.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Ditto, it could transform into me and go to school for me :D

Back