• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have...

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Espeon, I want that awesome and cute Pokemon so badly!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Sableye...

Who doesn't want a creepy little thing running around your apartment building scaring small children and stealing food for you. :P

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Purugly cause.....ITS PURUGLY also its mars Sig. Pokemon <333333 and I ussaully get what most people hate xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I would love to have Garchomp with me as he is both strong and fast! He even matches my aggressive style ^_^ and is a dragon type(A type which I like very much).One more positive point about him is that he can fly! I would feel like I am in heaven if I would have had a G-chomp in real life standing beside me!! Garchomp rocks!!! (Sadly it cant be true!)

Gordonator123

Believe...
    Years
    Mine would be a swampert because he's my fav and he is so cool,or a salamence because you can fly in his back,also he is super strong and I could go over my friends houses and make salamence use a hyperbeam to scare them when they are sleeping
    If you could have...
    !!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ... I'm thinking Cherrim because it'd be less dangerous than Pichu. (Pichu can't control its electricity so I assume it'd short-circuit half my stuff. XD) So yeah, I'd have a Cherrim. Even if it would hate me because I'm not a fan of the outdoors so it'd be in its emo form all the time. And it would hate Canada's winters so hard. But oh well. Cherrim. ♥

Alec_

Years
    Probably. I would pick Milotic. It's beauty and power would be the best part ever. :DDDDD. Love it >33. XD;;

~Fairytales.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Espeon. I frikkin' love her, why doesn't anyone see her beauty and awesomes?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Depends on your canon.

Early manga where Pokemon could talk like humans: Spearow, a sarky one
    Anime, games, newer manga: Mightyena

Back