• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have...

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I'd want something not too big but not to small, something I could take with me to bed, maybe a Wigglytuff or a Chimchar(the fire goes out when they sleep), maybe I should have an Abra so it could teleport me to school or out of it during breaks.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Mew, assuming its transform move can work the same way as Ditto's in the anime/manga canon. Not only would it be extremely useful in that sense, but it's fun loving. :D

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Obviously, Ditto is the most handy, in the manga canon you can use it to appear like any person by putting it on your face. Brilliant disguise and any Pokémon at your disposal.

I lol'ed :P Just imagine someone walking towards you and they're an incredibly hot member of the opposite sex. Suddenly, their face turns into a pink blob and falls off, revealing that they are really that tramp who lives in the alleyway behind the pizza parlour and eats cats.

Anyway...get a Pokemon that can teleport. Then it can teleport you to the Pokemon world! And then you no longer have to have just one pokemon :D

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Something i can fly on!!! That would be the best. Dragonite, aerodactyl, pidgeot, or sumthing like that would be sweet

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    i would have a dragonite, i could fly onit and surf with it.

and its the bestest pokemon ever other then politoed. ^_^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Roserade, or a ditto for the sake of being able to have any pokemon standing at my side on command.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Legends included, Probably Mew, Celebi or Latias. Otherwise Lucario (coz I'm a nut), or Rotom. The obligitory Ditto aside, of course.

Years
    Well, either Pichu or Cyndiquil. I absoluetly love them (but Glaceon comes in a clsoe third). If it were real life tho, i think i would chose Cyndiquil, so I woudlnt have to deal with the Pichu's attitude issues, and Cyndiquil is just so cute, small, furry, and reminds me more of an actual animal. So it would fit better in real life XD And for either of the two pokemon, they would not evolve (lol i hope they have Everstones in the rel world XD)

Porygon-2000

Wobbufiend
    Years
    I would say tropius, only cos of the flying thing, and has ready-made snacks growing from its neck

Or an arbok, I really cant decide

Last edited:
    Back