• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have...

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I would like to have a pichu, eevee, or chickorita keeping them all at there base form

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    A Vaporeon. Or Gardevoir. Or Machamp... I really cannot choose between the three but I'll just say Vaporeon.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    A Buizel ... more like Ash's Buizel because he's so calm yet so strong <3
    Buizel's my favorite Pokemon too. And it'd be fun to go swimming together. Water types are great ~ ^^

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I'd get a murkrow please! It was ok to feed n stuff, and it is cool :)

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
    Obviously, Ditto is the most handy, in the manga canon you can use it to appear like any person by putting it on your face. Brilliant disguise and any Pokémon at your disposal.

Other than that, Flygon is tempting, aesthetic-wise, it's a beautiful Pokémon, IMO. They aren't huge, only 6'07''. Summoning sandstorms would be a great party trick for getting rid of troublesome people. She could all char-grill passers by with dragon-type moves or wipe up a heat wave (har har). I can see myself with a harness on one travelling in the sky. And it's one of my favourates.

Another choice would be Roserade, I have this image of it using Grass Knot to entangle people too close to me, and laying down Toxic Spikes. Not to mention, how portable it is.

Or perhaps Militic. I love swimming, and it would be a fun Pokémon to take on a beach holiday. Or Slowking. It's just their cute little faces...

I wouldn't want a Pokémon that resembles a real-world animal, I'd love something wacky, out there.

Laprasas7

Platinum Giratina
    Years
    Lapras for sure ! I could Swim with it anywhere I would like Also He could make me some Ice Cream with Ice Attacks :D

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Hmm, it would have to be something powerful, loyal, not to big or too small, maybe be big enough to ride it... Im going to say a Dunsparce.

Ok no, probably a Tropius.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Orz. I would want either Totodile or Espeon~ That, or if I had to choose a Non-Eeveelution and/or Non-Starter, it would probably be Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. :3

Back