• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could,would you leave home for pokemon?

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
Years
  • If Pokemon were here would you leave home and all its goodness to travle and become a pokemon master? Well, I would! Pokemon 4 life!!!!!!!!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I would leave home and train pok?mon. Not to win badges or anything...I would rather be a pokemon researcher studying how pok?mon battle in nature...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • But when you don't use a language for a long time, you'll forget it

Blah! How many Cantonese words have I forgotten already!!

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I think that I would but I would have to go with some friends. I would really miss my family so I would try to come home for the holidays. :knockedou

Years
  • Oh,absolutely!No regrets whatsoever.My life is absolutely dull and boring and getting out and about would be awesome,especially for a Pokemon.Of course...I'd miss the computer so I'd make my parents buy me a laptop... XD -cackles.-

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • PM2008 said:
    I think that I would but I would have to go with some friends. I would really miss my family so I would try to come home for the holidays. :knockedou
    Why bother when your parents always moan at you and tell you to do this and that?
    Leaving home for Pokemon with friends is a good deal to escape from your parents.
    I don't understand why ppl will ever have homesick. I'm the only Cantonese boarder in my school so far that hadn't been homesick or crying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Tsunamilord said:
    If Pokemon were here would you leave home and all its goodness to travle and become a pokemon master? Well, I would! Pokemon 4 life!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but I'd wanna see all of the Poke'mon not just the new ones.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I would like ot be in something like Kingdom Hearts. But nnot pokemon. Pokemon isn't really that great. Because. When do they go to school and learn? But back to the point. My naswer is no. I would like to stay in this world. Not go into the pokemon world!

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • Sure, why not?

If you're travelling in a group (like the TV series) it would be fun. Just imagine, your Pokemon would protect you from danger. They could help you too in certain ways. If only it were true... if only... but it probably won't happen... sigh.

Back