• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you died, would anyone miss you?

Would anyone miss you if you died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    A thread to post if you think anyone would miss you if you died. ill start, im sure my parents would, my friends wouldnt xD.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    ya i hope sum1 would miss me!!!! like my bf or my parents or even my worst enimies!!!sum1 would have 2!!

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Yea my family/Friends all my loved ones would care. And im sure some of my enemies would care...probably.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My parents and the rest of my family would, I'm sure. Some of my friends would.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    everybody's parents would miss them making this thread pointless, but other than that meh

my girlfriend would too

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't care I'd rather not think about it =/

My family would miss me :x. Well, they'd be relieved if I die as well though.

Krafty Quill will miss me, or I'll make him by cursing him in my ghost form

Shirosaki deprivation, no more favors

Last edited:

Ichigo Roza Mystica

there are no heroes
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    My parents don't even know what country I'm currently living in.
    I somehow don't think they'd miss me ahaha.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    If I died I would think alot of people would miss me. My family definitely would and my friends. I'm sure my boyfriend would alot, too. I don't like thinking about it really.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Heck Yeah people would miss me. My family, all of my friends and teachers. I make school fun, without me it's... school.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, I would like...Be dead; I wouldn't care if anyone I knew missed me or not, because it wouldn't matter...

But I'm sure by now I can already tell which of my friends and family would care, and who wouldn't =/

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    Yeah, I genuinely believe my family and close friends will miss me (if not, they'd deserve numerous awards for putting on such a convincing act). I'd miss them too if the situation was reversed.

Back