• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you died, would anyone miss you?

Would anyone miss you if you died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    My pets would miss me... that's all I could guarantee, probably most of my friends would miss me, even though some of them would only be sad because the story wont be finished. We can all guess who those are... XD My family should miss me. And the rest would just find the world strange without me. XD

Inugami

Years
    Well, Surely my Family will miss me,

My Friends.....Well They might want me to die, That's what they say, but yeah, they'd miss me I hope.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I'm sure some people would miss my. My family would. Mainly my sister and mum would out of the family. My girlfriend would miss me a lot. And some of my friends would miss me but i think most would be glad I'm gone. Lol

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'd imagine someone would miss me,though some people don't really show it >__>;

I don't really care if anybody missed me anywho ;p I think..no,I KNOW they're gunna forget me years after I die.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years

I don't really care if anybody missed me anywho ;p I think..no,I KNOW they're gunna forget me years after I die.
    I'll go set your grave on fire after everybody has completely forgotten you, mother! :P

It's okay, you can live and be remembered by the great future yet-to-be-well-known works of your art! :P

I duno, there's a lot of things I can do with your grave...

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Maybe my family and friends. Most of you people would be happy because you wouldn't have to put up with Pcs loliest member.

BUNGA IMMA DONPOSTIN

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hmm....I'll go with what I think myself here~

My family would be sad and miss me, my friends would be too probably...pretty obvious ne? Let's just nope it'll never get to a situation like that and I'm happy ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No.

(...What? I have to type more? *sigh*...)

No, I'm sure nobody would miss me. Hey, if anything, it would make quite a few people happy...at least, I hope so. I wouldn't want to make anybody sad over it.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years

I'LL REMEMBER YOU IMOUTO-CHAAAN~~ ;;

I'm going to be blunt; people would miss me! I mean I'm pretty well known around the area I live in and at my school. I have a few diehard friends I know that would think of me at least more than once and my family loves me. Yeah, I'll be missed :|

Back