• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you died, would anyone miss you?

Would anyone miss you if you died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    No... Of course yes, who wouldn't miss you if you don't have any friends or family. I know they would if i had died.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I should hope so.

But yah, I'm sure my parents would miss me, though I'm not sure about my brother. My girlfriend-ish friend would, as would the rest of my friends. I can think of a few people who wouldn't though...

Years
    Of course! My family would miss me dearly, even if I do drive them up the wall with being my dumb self. We're family, and for the most part, we get along pretty well. Death is... something that's permanent. As long as you can remember the deceased, and also granted that you were close to them, I'm sure you're going to miss them. There's probably going to be times right after the death that they'll want to see you, to tell you something, or maybe to share good times, but you'll be gone...

As for outside my family, I'm sure my close friends would. Other than that, people might go "oh, that girl's gone...", be sad for a little bit, and then move on a hell of a lot faster than my family.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I'd be missed. My entire family would be extremely sad and miss me dearly (especially my mother). This includes all of my wonderful pets and friends. I'm always the life of the party at my friend's sleepovers so I'd surely be missed and my family is quite loving (with the exception of my father).

My regular classmates would be sad as well. I'm popular and I associate with everyone (unlike my stingy friends) so I suppose they'd miss me a bit. I help them out a lot too (with schoolwork and whatnot) which maybe I shouldn't because it always leads to copying my papers but no matter, I'd be missed a lot.

Back