• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had A Chance???

Which generation would you pick to be real?

• 1st generation

Votes: 26 33.3%
  • 2nd generation

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • 3rd generation

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 4th generation

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • Second Generation. It has my favorites: Murkrow, Ursaring, Kingdra, Gligar, Stantler, Girafarig, Mantine, Ariados, and Yanma.

kuku-melon

carbonero
    Years
  • Well, 2nd gen has lots of good things, for example: wouldn't it be great to see a Suicune running on a tropical beach??
    But the 1st one is much better... reasons: Charizard, Arcanine, Blastoise, Snorlax, Lapras, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Dewgong, Aerodactyl, Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite, ivysaur, etc.

Ret

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    Well for me it was a straight shot between the first and fourth generations. Yeah I have a few good pokemon in others but I just submitted to the awsome power of the first. Charizard, jolteon, Vulpix, raichu, Articuno, Arcanine. The list goes on.

but I had to give up my fourh gen favs like infernape and Floatzel... Decisions, decisions....

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • That's a hard question! I picked the first, because...well, they're the originals and I feel like it would be most poktriotic (patriotic to pokemon?) to say that...I mean, it almost doesn't matter to me because no matter which generation became real, I'd have ones in it that I loved and would go after them...

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Second gen for sure. It has a lot of my favorite Pokemon (Umbreon, Espeon, Suicune, Ampharos, Typhlosion...) and the Pokemon have awesome design in general~ it just has a unique Pokemon-ness to it. x3
    besides, Crystal was the first Pokemon game i ever played, and i'll love 2nd gen forever~

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • Second gen for sure. It has a lot of my favorite Pokemon (Umbreon, Espeon, Suicune, Ampharos, Typhlosion...) and the Pokemon have awesome design in general~ it just has a unique Pokemon-ness to it. x3
    besides, Crystal was the first Pokemon game i ever played, and i'll love 2nd gen forever~
    hmmmmmm...im looking for a shiny umbreon....anyways back on topic

GO FIRST AGAIN!!!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I have to say the second generation. Of al seasons, I like the Jotho episodes the best. Most of my fav Pokemon live in Jotho: Typhlosion, Larvitar, Tyranitar, Suicune, Maganium, Ho-Oh, Lugia.....
    Silver was my first gameboy game ever, not just Pokemon game. So I have a special spot for the Second Gen. =)

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    1. gen.
    Other's kinda suck.
    Gen 2 totally sucked, only starters and legends were good. Gen 3 had some crappy and some good. Gen 4 only had Lucario and starters as good ones. OThers sucked.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • First Gen, with the Second Gen coming in closely in....second place. The First Generation had the best Pokemons(Charizard, Venusaur, Alakazam, Lapras, Snorlax, Marowak etc) while the Second generation wasn't bad either(Typhlosion, Sudowoodo, Ho-Oh, Scizor, Tyranitar etc) Din't quiet like the 3rd Generation (most of them were hideous) and haven't played Diamond/Pearl yet, so I can't really say much about it's Pokemon.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Theplaya...........you sure like 1st gen, don't you? I much as I love it, it isn't that much better than 3rd...2nd FTW! Kingdra, Steelix, CROCONAW! It is pwnful to the extreme. You also have a cool rival, same with 1st gen. Brendan/May are just lol. They can't even fully evolve their starters. They are the definition of n00b.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • Also just to say, dont be idoitic and say i want this gen because i can catch (insert legendery here) Because in most chances nearly no one will see them.
    1st gen, As 2nd,3rd and 4th have pokemon that are not possible without some of the 1st gen
    only 1st and 3rd could be out if the other were not, in my opinion.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    3rd gen cause of zigzagoon, blaziken, kyorge, latias, regice, absol and many others!

Back