• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you just started your journey...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Region: Kanto (Do you have to ask?)
    Reaction: Is this really legal?
    Starter: Squirtle (Come on! It sounds like Beavis!)
    Others?: Yes
    Who?: Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Raab Himself (Chris Raab), Brandon DiCamillo, and Rake Yohn, and we'll throw in Ape, Phil, Vito and Glomb for good measure.

That's right. The whole Viva La Bam cast. Why? I dunno. Because it would be funny? Because their reactions would be priceless? Because the stuff they come up with would dwarf even the most ludicrous ideas Team Rocket's ever had? Or maybe because nobody's ever thought of this before.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Region: Kanto (then i'd go to Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh)
    Reaction: OH MY ARCEUS! This journey is going to be made of win! =P
    Starter: Aipom, if I could choose any Pokemon. If I couldn't... I'd have a very laid back Bulbasaur that doesn't want to evolve. =D
    Others?: Maybe. I'd start out alone and meet people as I go.
    Who?: Whoever I meet, if possible... a 15 year old Dawn. (hehe)

Last edited:

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Region: Sinnoh, hometown being Hearthome City
    Starter: Piplup of course
    Reaction: Oh well, I can start my journey at 11ish right? (not a morning person)
    Travel w/ company: Of course, with my best of friends and Green for eye-candy.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Region- Hoenn
    Reaction- Woot! An adventure at last!
    Starter- Treeko, since I saw him at the TV
    Travel with others-Who are they?
    They would be- No one and Nothing

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Region: Kanto, then to Hoenn then Sinnoh.
    Reaction: OMG! My Pokemon journey starts today! And I am going with friends! Yes!!! Best day ever! *Starts to walk out the door in Pj's!*
    Starter: Cindaquil, never to a Typhlosion though... Then Mudkip then Turtwig (there all ones I like and all types!)
    With others: Yes.
    Who: Dawn, Ash (only because he is knoledgeable and a good friend.) and maybe Brock. My best friend as well; Olie.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Region: Johto. Definitively. No questions asked.

Starter: Bulbasaur. Or, if I have to stick with a Johto starter, then Cyndaquil.

Reaction: so... journey? Right, then, how much do the tickets cost? Uh? What, you mean I have to walk? even betteeeeeeeeeeeeeer~! *jumps around and spins happily*

Travel with someone: As much as I'd love to be with just myself (and Bulbasaur), I'm too pathetic to take care of me on my own. So, yes to people. One or two of them.

Who?: Let's call in a friend. A good one who is not very chatty (neither am I) and who can teach me how to cook. We'll get along, enjoy the ride and blast other people's starter to oblivion before we part ways!

Back