• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • lol, some of you guys have really funny answers. :) I don't get why you hate me though coz I'm just a kid. Kinda lame if you ask me....... :(

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • I'm not one of those haters who completely despise Justin Bieber.
    I just don't like his music. That's all.

Everyone makes fun of him and hates him because they're jealous because of all the girls he gets, or because he admitted that he was bisexual. (which I find that being the most stupidest reason to make fun of somebody)

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I don't know much about him, but I really hate his music. If I wanted to hear music like that I would squeeze small rodents so they squeak. I can't comment on him though because I lack any real information about him.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • That's another thing I forgot to mention. Many people also make fun of him because of his high-pitched voice. (Another pathetic reason)

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • i don't like him, i don't dislike him, all i know is two things:

My little cousin has a poster of him running down a beach, wtf.

and

My ALMOST TWO YEAR OLD Niece has Beiber Fever. Lmao. or so my sister says.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

• Fix'd.

But I think it's A) He's in the public eye too much and he's become the flavour of the month, auto hate from most people B) most people don't see what he has that no one else has. I have never heard anything like Lady Gaga, but Justin Bieber is just generic, IMO. C)
    Troll said:
    [JQ]HE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!one!1!!!1!11eleven!11!
    [/JQ]

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    It would be cool if he actually did perform in the DPRK. They tend to oogle over foreign stars performing in their isolated country.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • Meh. Justin Beiber's uh...mediocre. I was able to save a 9-year-old friend of mine from Beiber Fever after she went through countless videos of him singing. I wonder how I endured all of those things (maybe I had the advantage of being a fangirl of somebody else, but eh) of Justin singing...

But I'm a full-fledged Fan Hater. I HATE how they ALWAYS play Justin's songs when we're having practice laps in my school. Girly populars, and even BOYS would squee as I facepalm. And if you even DARE be a Justin fangirl, or RIP a picture of that boy, you WILL get attacked by Justin fangirls, no matter what! ._.

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
  • I would tie him to a wall. (i know, makes no sense), and then pick up the wall (doesn't make any sense either) and put it in the Void of nowhere.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
  • I would run him over with a jet airplane, slit his throat so he can relieve the world of his supposed "singing" for the few seconds before I jab my fist into his chest, pull out his still beating heart, and crush it in my fingers until it stopped beating. Then I would feed it to a pit bull.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • That's not really the most intelligent of responses.

To be fair, this is not a very intelligent discussion, nor serious business. I mean what the heck. He's some effeminate singer, and people want to brutally murder him.

What the heck is up with that? I don't even know who he is! (And not from lack of paying attention either.)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • If I met Justin Bieber, I would point and laugh at him for walking into a glass door x3
    and then get his autograph

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Knee him in the groin and pay for his "change" >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back