• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
  • Well, I personally don't like him. I'm not hating on him, I have my life fulfilled already as well, I'm glad he's got that planned out but I just don't like him. I'm sure all of you don't like a few celebrities. Also celebrities are just people with talent, everyone has it. I don't really care for them their just people who get their privacy invaded and personally that'd bug me, I'd be happy sitting at home making records without putting them out in the public, if I knew how to sing. Popularity bugs.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like the fact that he walks into doors sometimes and defaces his own posters. I don't have an opinion of him. I don't like how people bash him so much, but I can see why because personally, I don't see how he has much talent. His voice is maturing, though, and I can see something in it. But before then, I just didn't understand why he was famous.

He's level-headed, though, and that's something I like about him. You'd think a teenager would become such a bighead for becoming famous like that. But he's not like that at all. I think he actually tones it down often on purpose - like how he didn't know what German was. I highly doubt that he didn't know what that was. Nobody that age is that ignorant. But yeah, I'm not a fan of his music except for two songs.

I guess he's a cool kid who's misunderstood by the amount of girls that worship the ground he walks on. And that isn't his fault.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Because he's famous, he's young, and people find him and or his music annoying. In other words, haters gonna hate. Plan and simple sweeties.

FYI, I don't care for him myself. But he does have great parodies. XD

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Keep in mind some Justin Beaver haters are actually Fan Haters (Like me) who target the fans that are insanely addicted to Justin Beaver and claim that they are dating him. And we make fun of him for the lulz just to annoy the fans (Or troll them, whatever). Because it's natural for humanity to hate stupidity/insanity/whatever the hell is up with these pre-teen girls.

As for real Justin Beaver haters... I have no idea o_0' really.

QFT

It's kind of sickening, really, when you go into a convenience store and you pick up a magazine only to have every page be a fun fact about Justin Bieber (let me clarify: each page is ONE FACT about Justin Bieber, telling a long-winded, kind of over-dramatized story about his tough life), or be a four-page pull-out with just his face on it... Or one of those obnoxious quizzes about if you're going to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend. fml

(Though, it's my fault for wanting to read teen mags anyway)

If you don't have haters, then you ain't doing something right I always say.

Girls like him, ain't nothing wrong with having girls after you. I thought most guys admire that.

I lol'd

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I dunno, I was speaking in a manly baritone by the time I turned sixteen, so I always thought his signature high voice was a bit of an oddity for his age.

My very-much-musically-inclined brother had this to say on the matter recently (paraphrased of course):

"Justin Bieber isn't a bad singer by any technical definition of the word, he only really loses manliness points on having a high-pitched voice. The thing I hate most is how, just like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus before him, he's being sold on his general good looks and not on his music...which may or may not be a good thing considering how his music is just crappy generic teenage pop manufactured by the Disney corporation."

So...yeah...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Ugh, what is it with you men and your manliness points?

Last I checked, those points are worth zippo nada. :P

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
  • Because of his failure to develop a deeper voice, even at his age. I'm several months younger than him, and my voice is a deep baritone. I don't mean to bring up the manliness point, but that is one of the main reasons he's targeted so much.

I strongly dislike him, but I won't go farther than that.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • People LOVE to hate on what's popular. It makes them think that they're different and that they think for themselves. Such fools. lol

But you also have the fact that his voice is really high pitched, and from what little I've heard of him that's a little annoying.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years

• ^Because of this.

Just kidding. Its because he's famous, and his music can be annoying if you don't like it. Everyone has haters, and JB has plenty of them. Some people are just jealous, and they're too afraid to actually admit it. Others hate him... for they're own reasons. I, for one, am not a big fan of him, but will admit a few of his songs are catchy. Not everyone will like what you do, and I'm pretty sure he knows that >_>

He really has to quite doing that "hairflip" of his. Its rather... irritating to watch ._. He's got the money though, so he can do whatever he wants..

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If your popular you are going to have a hater for every fan. Everyday on the internet someone is talking crap on Xtina, Lady GaGa, Beyonce, JB, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift. Haters will be haters.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    It's because almost EVERYONE on PC has no life. That's why they're on PC.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Feh, the only reason I pretend to hate on Bieber is because it's fun to pretend to hate on Bieber. I may not like his music- imo it falls into the same area as Miley and the Jonas Bros., and I find them annoying too- but that's my business, and it's not a reason to cause the guy grief. He simply won the media-scapegoat lottery, and as far as that goes he seems to handle it pretty well.

He's not exactly hard to mock, and people know of him. Therefore, people who know of him mock him.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I "hate" Bieber, but only in the same way that I don't "hate" the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. I'm just sort of apathetic because I think their music sucks. I'll give them that they can sing (unlike Kesha, for example), but being able to sing fairly well only goes so far if the song's lousy.

Basically, when I hear about him, I sorta just go "Bah, who cares. Five years and he'll be nobody. Wake me when the next John Lennon comes around." He's a fad, and fads are best ignored so they go away faster.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Eh, he's a guy with decent talent who has been hyped up to ridiculous levels, much like the Jonas brothers. I don't actively hate him but I do find it hilarious that 4chan is sending him to North Korea.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wouldn't say I "hate" Bieber, but only in the same way that I don't "hate" the Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus. I'm just sort of apathetic because I think their music sucks. I'll give them that they can sing (unlike Kesha, for example), but being able to sing fairly well only goes so far if the song's lousy.

Basically, when I hear about him, I sorta just go "Bah, who cares. Five years and he'll be nobody. Wake me when the next John Lennon comes around." He's a fad, and fads are best ignored so they go away faster.

I don't really like the kid, or I'd say I just don't care for him but I wouldn't be too quick to say that he won't be around. Both Justin Timberlake and Usher (who JB works under) started out at very young ages and are still staples in the industry today, and going strong. As much as I dread it, the kid has got what it takes to be around for quite a while. His fans wouldn't dare allow us to forget about him... the same thing with Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus, when Britney Spears first came out I thought she was cheesy and annoying but look where she is now. Lol, just warning you.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Don't really care about Bieber at all; his songs are mediocre but catchy and I admit to listening to some of them more than once, but that's as far as my tolerance for him goes. I wouldn't consider myself a hater, just someone who wants a laugh. I went along with 4chan and voted North Korea; I found the rumours about his mother being involved with Playboy to be hilarious, etc.

Hats off to him for managing to deal with it like a man and not manifesting a collosal ego inside of him.

Years
  • I like some of his songs, I dont know much about him other than his music.

Its stupid to be hating him for his voice, while I disagree with someone who said its normal for him to still be developing his voice (which it isnt) it isnt something to hate someone for.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like some of his songs, I dont know much about him other than his music.

Its stupid to be hating him for his voice, while I disagree with someone who said its normal for him to still be developing his voice (which it isnt) it isnt something to hate someone for.

There are males who don't complete puberty until they are 19, and it's more common than you think, and the voice is often the, after the facial hair :P, the last thing to fully change.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I don't really have an opinion of him honestly. I can't say I hate him presonally but I strongly dislike his music and the persoanlity he portrays. I give him his props though. He's famous, he has girls aftter him, he's living is dream and making a bucket load of money doing it, kudos to him. I honestly have not heard a decent song by him and to me it seems people actually bypass his music and go straight into the looks. Sure if someone looks good, famous, and sing people are going to support that.

I can say I dislike his fanbase more than anything though. Gawking over a 16 year old child that you may never get I mean really is there a point to that :<. Also the outbreak of his female fanss over him putting up Kim Kardashian was his girlfriend on twiiter. Many of those girls actually sent death threats to her in response. You really shouldn't play around like that seriously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back