• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
In the few recent years, I've noticed that a large group of people seem target Justin Bieber in a negative way. I really don't see why he gets this bad reputation when he's really done nothing wrong.

I actually admire him. He's a teen, like a lot of us, but he pursued his dream and he got it. I think that's quite admirable.

But people, most of whom I think have and will never get their dreams if they live to stomp all over others, make fun of someone else who actually got their dream.

I personally think these people are really making fun of themselves because they obviously have no life if they make fun of this 16 year old.

What do you think?

Do you think what's happening here is also wrong or do you stand by these "people'?
Merging this with the other Justin Bieber thread.

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
Years
Say hi to him, I mean yeah, everyone in the world hates him, but hey, he's just another human being, just because you don't like his music doesn't mean you gotta bash on him.

oh and btw, he's nearly deaf.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
simple and clean. grab his throat and jsut break it. I know some police training =D so yeah, I konw clean simple ways to kill WHICH IM NOT TELLING ANYBODY. Im serious, Ive been asked not to.

Chad -

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
Mmm..I don't like him that much. His music..well sucks. But I will probably ignore him or kill him.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
Well I wouldn't scream and jump on him because I don't do that stuff since I'm shy lol but I would ask for a picture, an autograph, his pants, some of his hair and I'd tell him how much I like him without being annoying if I can lol.

I don't know why people hate him though. He's not hate able like Miley Cyrus for goodness sake. He didn't do anything wrong. I hate people that hate him >.> if you have no opinion okay but why the hate??

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Okay this thread is just creeping me out now. :( Too violent and inappropriate.

If you guys want another Bieber thread (preferably with less graphic descriptions of killing him... just saying), go ahead and make one but try to keep it at least somewhat positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back