• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I would lock him up until his voice breaks (pretty sure it hasn't yet, otherwise he wouldn't sound different >.>). Without a voice recorder of any kind, just so he can't record any more songs while being a prisoner Muahaha.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    My God, WHAT WOULDN'T I DO TO THAT DELICIOUS PREPUBESCENT PIECE OF CANADIAN HOTNESS?! Sorry, my homolust is acting up.

I'd be like baby, baby, baby, whoa, 'hey, you're Justin Bieber! what's up?', shake his hand like a true man, take some pics and autographs and walk away. I don't hate him, nor do I love him. I actually think he's a pretty cool guy. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i would walk past him and not acknowledge his presence because he is a human being and that's what i'd do to anyone else

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I'd kick him in the balls, then I would stuff him in a prison chamber, and let him sit their until he starves. Then I'd throw some acid at him so he would dissolve. Then I would throw him in a fire and say "NO SOUP FOR YOU!!"

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    I'd slap him with a wet fish - its nothing personal i've just always wanted to slap somebody with a wet fish ^_^
    I LOL'd

I think I'd say hi; and maybe get out of my way or somethin' (:
    Oh! Maybe get an autograph for my BF who loves him : D

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    I don't know him as a person. I hate his music. I'd get along with him if he didnt try to sing while i was standing near him:D
    But yeah everyones going OTT about this. I know how everyone feels but you dont know the kid? He could be like your soul mate and your saying this about him?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    The amount of rude replies in this thread is unbelievable. You guys are just jealous because he has ~talent~ and became world popular at the age of like 15.

I'm not jealous of having puberty problems, but I'd like to point out that you're a bit biased on the other side as well. They're not "jealous". They just "hate" him and want to look cool by bashing him.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    Uhh I would ask her are you a girl? And tell her she CAN NOT sing for CRAP and then tell him to go and stop singing and then sing the song of what I accually know of baby to kill him slowly I am so nice(=

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    If I ever met Justin Bieber...I would probably shave all his hair off haha xD

I will not deny being a bit biased, however my position does stand that it's ridiculous how many people in this thread are wishing to do harm to him if they even come within a mile range of him :|

It's not cool, it's just immature, but everyone has their opinions, so yeah.
    Well right now most of the people who are bashing him are guys, which makes sense because I can't see guys liking his music. No offense to any guys out there if you do like Justin Bieber, but you are a little weird if you do...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back