• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Most of the people who dont like him mainly need to face the reason that they don't because he sings high for his age. If you really want to, take consolation in the fact it can't last long.

I personally have no feelings either way (though his song with Sean Kingston is good but thats down to Sean Kingston).

I'd probably compliment him on his hair which is rather similar to mine at the moment.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Say hello to him then go on with what I was doing.
    Then write his name in the death note.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I would lock him in a cell, put him in shackles so he can't cover his ears, and force him to listen to his own music at full volume until his mind completely crumbles.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I don't really know who he is, so meeting him would have no significance to me whatsoever.

SorakuFett said:
    Actually he has done something personal to me... he and nearly every other singer of this generation... they've ruined music...

Oh please, there has always been terrible music.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Well first off, I don't HATE him. I don't know him personally so how could I hate him? I don't like his music but that's no reason to want to kill him. Plus he did what most of us can only dream of, get famous from making a few videos on Youtube. So if I met him I'd probably just say "Hi dude, can I get your autograph?" then sell it on Ebay for some cash.
    Some people may hate him, but you still talk about him ;) which just gets him more famous. If everyone hates him so much they should just stop talking about him. If no one cares for him he will just fade into obscurity haha.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I had no idea who he was either, until I saw the video that Sneeze posted. Now I think he's a little stupid, but I don't hate him. Don't like his music, though. lol he does sing high for his age doesn't he?

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I don't hate or like the dude, but I think he's over rated just like Lady Gaga. At least Gaga had amazing vocals, but since she got main streamed, she lost her touch IMO.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

no i have no feelings toward him but i predict his musical career will be much like gary coleman's height

Spoiler:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Actually he has done something personal to me... he and nearly every other singer of this generation... they've ruined music...and if I met Justin, I'd chop off his nuts and see how much higher his voice will go.
    I literally just saw this.

That is not a personal attack on you. As Eпvy said, there has always been terrible music and that's never going to change. The fact that you use 'they've ruined music' as justification for violence upon someone you don't know personally is, in my mind, completely absurd and a ridiculous idea of justification. I guess it's just easier to be immature than mindful, amirite?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ugh, I'd tell him that even though I can't stand his music; Eenie Meenie is so catchy.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I would actually probably randomly kiss his face just for the lulz . . . even though I'm not attracted to him. 8D;
    Plus it would put me on TELEVISION BABE.

Random Bieber facts:

-I've never heard a single song by him and probably don't intend to just because of the stupid ideas floating around in the air around him.
    -"Biber" is German for "beaver".
    -Justin Bieber doesn't know what German is.
    -Justin Bieber is famous.

As for seriousness . . .
    Bieber raises more immaturity from people all around the world than ANY OTHER TOPIC. Homophobes are silly about sexuality, Religious extremists are silly about religion, drug addicts are silly about getting their fix . . . but I have never seen people become so unnecessarily rabid about one thing as much as Bieber. :/ Not even the loving fangirls--they've just found something to worship and there's nothing wrong with that (people can go ahead and not bother arguing this since almost everyone is a fangirl/fanboy about something); I mean the people that rage over him and say "I hate Bieber", etcetera etcetera. We all know we have no reason to hate him unless he's killed your family in cold blood or something (which I somehow doubt). Not to mention I'm pretty sure no one here personally knows him . . . unless he's made a worldwide announcement that insults your culture/religion/sexuality intentionally (not just a faux pas because all celebrities make those), then he's never made a true affront to you. Just face it. :(

Last edited:

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    i would be straight up honest with him and say hes sucks and come back when he can sing, soooo i guess never? haha dont you just love how all the celebs who are famous b4 him are trying to make money of him? hahahahhahahaha poor kid cant sing but LG's think he's cute

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I've only heard him sing once, and it sounded okay for a pop star.
    I don't hate him, and I would never beat him up; it's not my thing.

I can't say I like his music because I hate the whole pop genre after Miley Cyrus got overrated.

But I hate how every single magazine is like:
    "ZOMG HAVE U HERD HIS SINGING HE IS LIEK THE BEST POP STAR THAT EVER LIVED EVEN BETTER THAN THE JONAS BROTHERS AND HE COMES FROM A CRAPPY FAMILY SO LETS FEEL SYMPATHY FOR HIM AND OVERRATE HIM SOME MORE"

He's not the best singer in the world, and to be honest, I could care less about his family because it's no excuse fo him to get popular.

People who better talent than him deserve to be as famous, but right now that's never going to happen.

And to those people who say that he's an insult to music, I could say the same thing about the stuff that you like, especially all this screamo and death metal stuff.

Oh, and if I met him, I'd probably ignore him because I only say hi to people I have a lot of respect for or I know to some degree.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back