• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
Years
  • I would do one of two things:
    - Just be an all-around d*ck to him and never once give him props for being incredibly famous. He's probably not used to that.
    - I would take him aside and say "Look, I know it's nice to be uber-famous and whatnot, but you're a tool that Scooter Braun and Island Records use to get wicked rich by making yourself into some worthless pop star. Please, for all of us disgruntled people above the age 15, shock the world. Get wasted. Take LSD. I don't care, teach millions of retarded tweens across the globe to not blindly idolize a terrible pop star much like what you've become." and then vanish in a flash of red smoke.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'd ask him if he could help me out withe meeting a relevant celebrity like. Beyoncè or GaGa... I'm not going to get excited over a toddler.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • He's a freaking kid making music. Whether it's good or not is not the importance here. If it doesn't affect you directly, why would you want to hurt him? Not thinking he's talent isn't a reason. Disliking his music isn't a reason. You can't hate someone you've never met before to the point of wanting to "tie them to a chair and burn them". I dislike Bieber, I find all his talent lies in his stupid prepubescently high voice. Yet I'm not going to go up to him and punch him in the face. I might make fun of him, but I'm not going to bash him up.

I don't like you guys and I find your wanting to bash him hilarious. You look like you just want to look bad-ass by saying you're going to bash a kid up because you "hate" him. You're pathetic. Yet I'm not going to go punch you in the face when I meet you in real life, am I?

Maybe they have an insane grudge on him. :O

I do respect his voice, he sings better than me lol

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • To be completely honest I heard him on the radio the other day, and he seemed pretty cool. Sure his music is like.. eh to say the least xD
    But he seems like a pretty cool kid and needs people to give him a break.

You don't know the kid so seriously who are you to judge him.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I'd probably not recognize him

Yeah, me too. xD
    If I did recognize him...I dunno, I'd most likely ask: "Hey, aren't you Justin Bieber?" and then either chuckle nervously and leave, or chuckle nervously and try to engage in some mundane conversation...I know, real thrilling. I don't really care for pop culture celebrities...

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I'd keep walking. As if some random stranger's opinion could even as much as bruise his ego.

He'll probably wind up dead in some crack house anyway...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    To be perfectly honest, I don't hold a strong opinion on him. I hold respect for anyone who worked hard to get to such a place in the music industry so I'd probably congratulate him on that feat. There's nothing cynical about him or anything so there's no reason for me to hate him, but in that regard I'm not a big fan of his music, I still don't have a strong opinion on him however.
    He's just like anybody else but who was either lucky enough or so diligent that he made a name for himself in the world of Pop music, people underestimate the difficulty of doing that and I would assume, that it's merely because people hear pop music everyday in mundane places from a radio or TV that it's just expected and an everyday thing. But truly, I would always hold a certain level of admiration for anyone who can where he got to, especially at such a young age.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'd pat him on the head and take full advantage of the fact that he's even shorter than I am.

Nah, in seriousness I doubt i'd recognise him. Looks like most other 12 year olds to me.

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
  • Someone should tell that boy that he has a girlish voice >_<
    I don't hate him or think anything bad for him ... but he just CAN'T sing :|

Oh and for a nice end I would call out Totodile and Pikachu and I would say:
    Totodile - RAIN DANCE! Pikachu THUNDER! Haha xD

Lawl xD

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • Oh dear lord. Honestly, I don't like Justin Beiber. I don't hate him, but I STRONGLY dislike him. He is overdramatized to be one of those people who's either popular for no reason, or popular because they were on Disney Channel. He isn't the latter of course (That category is for Hannah Montana, Selena Gomez, and Zac Efron. The only reason Hannah Montana is popular is because she is living off of her dad's fame and is inscribing her image into the minds of the 8 year old girls who watch her) but he is the former.

I DON'T think he's talented whatsoever. To me he sounds like a woman who had part of her throat removed. I'm dead serious. The only reason he's so popular is because he's a little cutetard which girls love in a singer instead of talent, so it doesn't matter if he can sing worth a @&%$. I seriously doubt that if he looked like a NORMAL teenager he could get that far in his little "career" of his. He probably won't last 5 months in the popularity contest industry, but I don't care. HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!

Sorry about that rant. As to answer your question, I would probably ask him "SO HOW WAS MEETING THE CAST OF SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE YOU GOD %$@# PIECE OF %$@#!?!? YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE ALL THAT ASND A BAG OF CHIPS HUH!?!" Of course yelling this at him would get his security to take me, but hey. The reason I would say that is because it has been my dream for quite some time to be on Saturday Night Live an meet the cast.

I completely agree with this i just cant stand him

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    I would probably kick him and tell him to stop ruining music.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    rip out his heart and shove it down his throat

Seriously, though. I'd really do nothing. I don't care for his music, like, at all! But it doesn't really mean I want to kill him. There might be some torture using screamo music though. Just saying...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well.. eh.. I guess I would talk to him? I mean.. even though I rather dislike his music... I don't necessarily dislike him.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    It's not like he's done anything to hurt me, so.. I'd probably introduce myself and go through general polite, useless conversation for a while. Maybe ask him how it feels being a kid in his business. And then walk away. I don't exactly love his voice.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • I would wait a few minutes, take a handgun, slap him and the face a little bit, kick him, and then wait for him to regain consciousness. After that I will wait for him to wait back up and tell him that he is a no-talent jackass and wait for him to cry a little bit. After that I would take a chainsaw and cut his right arm and leg off, because chainsaws are cool! Hoping that he is still alive (because he is) and I will take a rifle, put it to his little head, and say "Why are you so pale? There is no light inside the closet." and then shoot his little head off. Adios.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I'd warn him to keep armed bodyguards next to him at all times to avoid the extremely homicidal PC members! ;__;

In all seriousness, I'd probably say hi or whatever, and perhaps ask for his autograph so I could sell it to the girls on my coach who adore him.

xX

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • I'd Kidnapp him and sell him on Ebay. Nah. But I would give him kudos for causing so much misfortunes at his concert(just for this 15-16 year old boy) But I automatically turn of the T.V when Justin Bieber's songs are playing x.x;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back