• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Justin Bieber...

Do you like Justin Bieber?

• Yes, I'M HIS BIG FAN!!

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • No, I have no opinion on him

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No, I just don't like him

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • NO, WAY! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Who is Justin Bieber?

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiyoi

Onion Kid
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2018
    Ignore him. Not even worth a millisecond of my time, considering I don't even know who this guy is.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Personally, I'd just tell him to hide for his life from 40-70% of the people who has posted on this very thread.

Some of you people are so cruel, just because he sings in a fashion that you do not comprehend or that you do not tolerate doesn't mean he is a bad person or that he has bad talent. This is so... Indescribably egregious! >_<"

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • If I met him what would I do to him now... Ah, yes. Nothing.

Couldn't really care for him. I don't dislike him, I just dislike his music. Baby is a decent song, but when he came out with his first song, One Time, it was awful.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Say something like, "Oh hey, it's Justin Bieber." and I'd ruffle his hair because he has the kind of hair that begs to be ruffled. Then I'd continue on with whatever I was doing.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Kidnapping Justin Bieber

Hypothetically speaking, if one wanted to kidnap Justin Bieber, how would one go about this? Let's say that the hypothetical kidnapper is a girl, around fourteen years old but going on fifteen, and not too tall. This is all purely hypothetical, remember. But how would such a girl kidnap Justin Bieber? What tactics would she need to employ, and what would she need to look out for to avoid being caught. This is all purely hypothetical. Also, how could she cover her tracks in order to avoid trouble?

Also, this hypothetical girl has a hypothetical older brother who owns a car, and would likely assist her if asked nicely. Would this be useful in the hypothetical kidnapping of Justin Bieber? The hypothetical girl's hypothetical parents would likely not approve of the kidnapping, so what could the hypothetical girl do about this? Remember, this is all purely hypothetical.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Wb, Jolene, I missed you. ♥

I'm going to put this in the "what would you do if you met Justin Bieber" thread because, hypothetically, it seems relevant.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hypothetically speaking, if one wanted to kidnap Justin Bieber, how would one go about this? Let's say that the hypothetical kidnapper is a girl, around fourteen years old but going on fifteen, and not too tall. This is all purely hypothetical, remember. But how would such a girl kidnap Justin Bieber? What tactics would she need to employ, and what would she need to look out for to avoid being caught. This is all purely hypothetical. Also, how could she cover her tracks in order to avoid trouble?

Also, this hypothetical girl has a hypothetical older brother who owns a car, and would likely assist her if asked nicely. Would this be useful in the hypothetical kidnapping of Justin Bieber? The hypothetical girl's hypothetical parents would likely not approve of the kidnapping, so what could the hypothetical girl do about this? Remember, this is all purely hypothetical.

You need a gun. Have you brother drive you down to his house is Atlanta and kick his door down. Find him, and forcibly extract him. Viola, you have now kidnapped JB. You just have to spend the next rest of your life in hiding for kidnapping and what not.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I'd tell him to make his voice deeper. Listen to him on the radio, you'd never guess he was a boy.

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • I'd tell him to make his voice deeper. Listen to him on the radio, you'd never guess he was a boy.

Isn't that the truth. I heard him singing a song, it was the first one I ever heard by him. I always wondered if it was a boy or a girl. Apparently my sister knew the difference easily. I was think, though, that it must be a boy because the song was about a girl, but I could never tell for sure.

Anyway, I'd sing to him in my highest voice and say I sound just like him, a little girl.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Meh, I won't kill him because he's actually not that bad. :3 I would pat his head and then get his autograph and pay all my debts and then move to somewhere warm, like Australia by selling it on a popular tween site.

To those of you saying he 'sounds terrible/out of tune etc', I'm pretty sure you hear most of his stuff live. That means it's raw music; he's not been enhanced in any sort of way. Record companies screw with the intonation to make it sound better but that isn't how the artist themselves sounds every time they sing.

Britney and co sound similar when they're not enhanced. If you've ever been to a live show, it sounds different. Live shows aren't enhanced with pitch-editing software; you're getting the 'raw' materials. It's a completely different thing to listen to.

There are exceptions to this obviously and one of them includes Gaga because she a) had a good amount of natural intonation and talent and b) I'm pretty sure she took a ton of private lessons while she was still in music school which believe it or not makes a really big difference in how you sound. Learning how to place your voice is almost impossible to do on your own. For example, you need to be taught how to breathe properly and support your intonation or your pitch falls flat or sharp depending on how much you're straining your throat. To get the right note, you need to be well supported and that isn't something most people can learn on their own. :x

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I'd ask him how he got famous.

Yeah, I don't know him. Usually, most tween girls screams for are stars from Disney channel but I don't think I've seen him there. I only know that he has a girlish voice and that it is where my sister got the 'baby, baby, baby x1000' lyrics.

Which is to say, if IRL I ever get to meet him, I probably wont recognize him, and thus, ignore him.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I would get in a fight with him and be known as the teenager who whooped on Justin Beiber.
    And the boy who is 2 years younger then him.(;
    His voice drives me off the wall.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Let's just say thing would not be pretty. I dislike him so much, I can not describe it.
    I don't like using 'Hate' since I think it is to much of a strong word.
    I have a two girl friends - Yes they are girls and they are my friends. There is a difference.
    Anyway, so they are obsessed with him, and I mean obsessed! But my other 3 friends on the other hand dislike him too. Don't get me wrong I do think he is a bit of a girl, and he can't sing.
    His music is actually alright but he isn't a type of singer that I prefer to listen to.
    I would rather Jaaasssooon Deeerrruuulllo!

Years
  • Hm. I don't like or dislike him, so I wouldn't do anything.

But if I hated him, I would cut out his tongue and punch him in the throat to see how his voice would sound. Then continue with other various torture methods.
    If I loved him I would probably force him to autograph my hand (and get it tattooed later), have him record my outgoing message, and make him write me a note saying I'm his best friend.

But since I feel nothing for the kid, I wouldn't do any of these things.

Garland

Rouge troll.
    Years
  • People can take the moral high ground here and say that he's an innocent person and he's never harmed anyone, etc.

I won't say what I would do if I met him, because I understand that certain things cannot be posted due to this site's rules. Also because everyone would say I'm a massive sadist.

Fun fact: I first self-harmed the day after I heard Justin Bieber rapping. Just saying, you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back