• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    While I can't think of any instances in this game particular, there was one with a game I'd been playing for a while, there was this one summer set where the girls had water guns and everything, it was pretty neat. There was this one card of this girl going down a waterslide and her foot happened to be in the frame, and people went off about how it was wrong to show her feet in the art?
    Spoiler:

It's usually about some pretty ridiculous things, but it happens every so often in communities like these, and it's a thing people will often talk about or give their opinion on. It's sorta just inevitable, haha.

Years
    nothin' wrong with feet unless someone goes out of their way to sexualize it, in which case that's more of a them problem at that point. art looks really good too!

so long as it ain't drama that lasts too long/gets quelled easily, it shouldn't be too much of an issue, yes?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Yeah, it's not much of a big issue or anything that gets pretty bad, it just pops up every so often and people start rolling their eyes. It's not much, but it does happen and I end up thinking about it whenever thinking about the art for cards in these games.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years

Gooooooood morning.~
    I'd recently forgotten I'd made that promise to include gifs in every post of mine on this thread, so I need to make up for lost time.

Funnily enough it's usually from people inside the community. You'd think it'd be from outside, especially considering they're idol games, but for this kind of thing it's all internal.

EDIT: I posted this and ended up finding another bit of internal controversy based on art, haha. Someone's commented saying they think it'll be over in a week, and that pretty much sums up what it's like, yeah.

Usually external controversy will just be strange opinions or ridiculous claims. I think I'm pretty fortunate to not have received much hate on the internet in my life, but a handful of friends and other people definitely just think I'm into "the cringy waifu trash". Makes talking about it tough but you gotta spend less time thinking of their opinions and enjoy what you enjoy.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Quoting for posterity 😊
    You do you, if they wanna miss out on stuff because of their unfounded notions, then that's their loss!

More like quoting to drag me into this thread again, so I'll return the favour. <3

For sure though, I think regardless of whatever I'd be into instead, there'd still be those people saying whatever, so it's not like the "what" specifically means there's more people looking down on it. Who knows though, really? I guess it doesn't matter much, haha.

Years

More like quoting to drag me into this thread again, so I'll return the favour. <3

For sure though, I think regardless of whatever I'd be into instead, there'd still be those people saying whatever, so it's not like the "what" specifically means there's more people looking down on it. Who knows though, really? I guess it doesn't matter much, haha.

People will always look down on things they don't understand or like I guess 😔

If you're not hurting or oppressing anyone / doing something illegal, then never apologise for being you 😊

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    People will always look down on things they don't understand or like I guess 😔

If you're not hurting or oppressing anyone / doing something illegal, then never apologise for being you 😊

For sure, I'm pretty sure I've done that exact thing in the past though that might have just been cause I was frustrated at people so I think it's good to be aware of that as fast as you can, and it helps you embrace what you do enjoy. I can be somewhat loud and quite talkative, but I'm very harmless. I just enjoy my stuff.~

Years
    i accidentally reopened this thread. i missed out on the convo but i guess i'll start a new one. hullo~

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    i find women in uniform to be quite attractive so that gets a plus from me~
    She does too.~

She's great, my favourite from her group. She's got this whole sailor thing going on and she loves uniforms (enough to jump off a building for one, which she does a couple times) and ahhh I just love her a bunch. You might see me theme her at some point, I'm working on another currently and just noticed I had some notifications.

Years
    she loves uniforms (enough to jump off a building for one, which she does a couple times) and ahhh I just love her a bunch.
    whoa now slow down there buckeroo. what??
    You might see me theme her at some point, I'm working on another currently and just noticed I had some notifications.
    can't wait to see that!!

and yea looks like i'm bout to go out for real now. see y'all in a few hours!~

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years

oh goodness gracious she's a special one aint' she
    For sure, she's wonderful and that's like one of the little gags the show has with her. She's the costume designer for her group, so she puts that love to good use and it's always wonderful to see her on screen. She has a whole character episode and it's one of my favourites, as well as a big reason I started to like her.

I'm not sure I can answer that here 😅
    I am looking... from a distance...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back