• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in a pokemon game, where would you live?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • At a young age I'd live in a place like Veilstone, Celadon, Saffron or Opelucid city, since it's bustling with people, as an old fella' I'd move to a quiet town, such as Pewter, or a small beach house on Undella Bay.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • In Unova I would probably choose Nimbasa. Or perhaps at the outskirts of Goldenrod.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I don't know why but the way that Viridian City is laid out really reminds me of where I live. In any roleplays that I've played as myself, I've always used it as my hometown.

shinyroserade

MotherNatures Grass Gym Leader
    Years
  • celadon city because my favorite gym leader is there and id love to take over the gym because grass types are my favorites

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Pallet Town or Mossdeep

why?

I'd like to battle Red or Steven if they decide to come home

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Fortree City ~ it'd be great to live in Treehouses!

either that or Nimbasa City, it's so lively yet so relaxing! (and Elesa lives there ;o)

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    If I live in a Pokemon Game, I'll probably travelling around than settle in a certain area. But, if I have to decide where I live, my home certainly situated in Viridian City. Peaceful, yet full of strong trainer or at least candidates of strong trainers.

Years
  • Goldenrod is where I would live, mainly because it's in my favorite region, the day care is near, and I can take the monorail to visit Kanto whenever I wish :3

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Toughie. Even though it's not my favorite place in the region games, I wouldn't mind living in Olivine City. It's by the sea, which is where I eventually want to wind up. The route to the north has Tauros, and that old-timey milk farm. It's also the route where I almost always first encounter the dogs :) And I wouldn't mind settling down as a Pokemon-champion-disguised-as-a-sailor... Yes I would be a sailor/merchant if I lived there. I like boats.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • At the risk of sounding cliché, I'm going to say I'd probably live in Pallet Town. I've just always got the feeling that it's peaceful while playing the games. I think it's the music.

The only other place I can think of Azalea Town... Or Mahogany Town because ninjas are just awesome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I'd rather not live in one of the cities, I'm the type who likes to live out in the middle of nowhere but be within an hour's drive of a city. Plus, I have a strange fascination with deserts, cause weird things always seem to happen there. So I think I'd live on the route between Castelia and Nimbasa. Or if I absolutely had to live in a city, it'd be one of those two.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Ooh, I would live in New Bark Town, because it is a small town, which I love, because it is like the town I live in now. But it is by the coast, which is awesome, because I love the coast, but unfortunately I do not live next to it. XD Also, it is in the region where one can get a Cyndaquil for a starter, which in and of itself is a good reason to pick New Bark Town. XD

Back