• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were in a pokemon game, where would you live?

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
Years
  • Saffron City to be somewhere near my favorite gym leader Sabrina. I like the fact that it's in the middle of Kanto's major cities while being one itself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I would without a doubt pick Castelia City because it's the largest city in the Pokémon World (so far) and I'm just a city kind of person. 8D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Floaroma Town. It is so beautiful and flowery! I would love to live there. A bonus would be that I could go visit the Drifloon every Friday and relax by the river :3

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Lavender Town, if my ears didn't bleed out all over the place every time I go outside.

Nah, probably Ever Grande City, if it was actually a city like it is in the anime.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • White Forest! It's so peaceful.

I hope it makes it into the anime. (Not because I like the anime, but because I want to see what it looks like in realistic/real life proportions).

Years
  • I've always had a fetish for the big Pokémon cities, like Saffron and Goldenrod. If I had to pick a smaller town, though, I'd probably go for either Lavaridge or Undella; warm places like that.

Back