• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm 26 years old, not 14!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • People have no clue, so when I tell them they still can't believe me so I lie and say 30. 30 seems to be what I can pass for, so I've been in my thirties for some time now. Perhaps all the coffee has given me immortality? Speed me up and yet slowed down time? I may be on to something here.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • yesterday I got mistaken for a 20-something at the airport. there's no way this person's eyes are functioning properly

Years
  • When I grow my beard out, people think I'm a few years older than I actually am. Other than that, I'm pretty much the average size so there isn't much confusion.

Years
  • I quite often get mistaken for a 19-21 year old when I'm nearly 25 now. Lack of facial hair, coupled with wavy blonde hair and a baby face throws people off, apparently. :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    i have been confused to be younger than my actual age, probably due to my height. i am the shortest one in my group of friends.

some cases have happened that people thought i am older than what i actually am but that is very rare. i dont even know how.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • Last month on the night before my 21st birthday, the waitress serving our table thought I was 12. xD It amuses me when I hear a persons guess for my age. They never go past 16 xD Happens a lot too.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • People always thought I looked like I was 13/14, when Im actually 17.
    I used to get it every day, it was super annoying. I ended up cutting my hair and it stopped lol.
    Maybe u guys should try that.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Throughout my history on PC, numerous people have mistaken me for being five to ten years older than I really am.

I've gotten used to chatting with 22-year olds on here like classmates.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I feel like I look 15, but recently some more folks are believing that I'm 22. My co-workers stopped referring to me as kid and started referring to me as woman or lady. Other than that, I sometimes even get the dreaded Ms. (last name here). I don't want to be an old fart. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2015
    Embrace it sistahs!! As for me, I have these dark circles under my eyes that will not go away. MUST.... STOP.... AGING!!!

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • Yea all the time. I work as a cashier and constantly am bothered by supervisors/customers whenever I ring up alcohol or whatever. "OMG, u arent old enough!"

yes, I am 23. lol it's kinda funny i guess. at least they dont think im 6 years older, right? hehe

Years
  • I was visiting my mom a few month ago, and i had to go and buy a pack of marlboro, and the girl asked me for ID (i'm 36) oO that has never happend to me before, i was shocked.

Polonaise

Pianist
    Years
  • I'm 14 at the moment (and one of the younger members, haha) and I'm turning 15 in May. On other forums people kept thinking I was older (lol!), but irl people think I'm in 6th grade. xD

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • My age is 19
    If I haven't shaved then Iook 16/17
    If I have then I look 15/16
    If I have make up on then I look 15

I actually look really young for my she and it's annoying as fuck.
    I remember speaking to my tennis coach 2 years ago and he's like "you're what? Turning 15 this year" and I'm like "m8 I'm 17 turning 18"

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • I am eighteen years old, and I'm turning 19 next week, but I still get carded whenever I go out with my friends due to the fact that I'm on the short side..

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
  • I'm 16 and 178 cm (unusually tall by local standards); shaven, I look about my age, but my beard grows ridiculously fast and I look maybe 20-22 if I stay away from the razor for a week or two. Which is convenient because local cinemas sometimes card you for particularly violent movies, and with a beard I can get away with it every time.

Years
  • I'm 23, turning 24 in a couple of months. When I don't shave I look my age, which is nice because I haven't fully shaven off my facial hair since high school - I just trim.

Although sometimes it still happens. When I was 21 in Vegas some nightclub bouncer thought I was younger and that I was using a fake ID. :/

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I actually got told I looked like a 12 year old a few months ago and it really pissed me off. I mean, with my beard shaved I look like a little kid but I didn't have my beard shaved and it just really upset me because the person who was trying to call me a little kid was younger than me.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I've been able to grow facial hair since I was like 15 so I've had people ask me if I was in University lmfao

everyone thinks I look older than I really am. I'm not even that young but like... damn lol.

Back