• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm 26 years old, not 14!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I think I look about 17. My brother is 2 and a half years younger and we look very similar which can get annoying, because it makes me look younger. However, the facial hair allows me to look older, but when I shave it people say I look like a baby. >:c

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Best example I've got is when I was 15 I was at a restaurant and the waiter offered me some alcohol. {XD}

Sir Codin

> "Why aren't you married yet? You're in your thirties."

...I turn 24 next month.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Before I changed my hair I guess I generally gave people the impression that I was a few years older than I actually was. Now that I've changed it, I guess I look younger--but they never did really indicate if I look younger than I actually am or younger than what I looked like before which seeing as how I looked older before doesn't explain much! It doesn't bother me at all. Hell, I wish the bouncers at the bars thought I looked older so I didn't have to be ID'd!

Ok, so maybe not a bar. But next year at the fair if I have a beard going I might just try my luck. I've known a few people who've done it so it shouldn't be hard!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I get ID'd for alcohol which I accept and expect because I'm pretty short, however I got ID'd for an energy drink the other day.

In the U.K. that's an age of 16.

I'm 22.

Yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    All the time unfortunately. When you're short you have to deal with everyone thinking you're in Elementary school. They worry about you too much, and it's embarrassing when someone else has to reach for something for you. That was the majority of my High school Freshman-Senior year. I'm 4'9 so i get constantly annoyed by people thinking i'm young or whatever. But then again, at times it can be very helpful ^_^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I've had more people guess that I'm older than I actually am. Being 22, it's not a very good feeling lol. Though, there's always that rare occasion when somebody assumes I'm younger than I actually am!

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • I'll be 23 in a couple months, but thanks to my height, people still think I am around 16/17 years of age. It's not fun, especially when I have my daughter with me. Those judgy stares and comments, man.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I'm 22, and without my facial hair, I pass for 18. With my goatee, I've gotten 24. And I look my age with my 5 o' clock shadow.

Back