• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Hey Trigger im Back now do you have the Darkrai Manaphy and the Charmander?

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
    If you have any Mew/Celebii/Rayquaza's/Mewtwo's left to trade when its my turn I would greatly appreciate it ^^.

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, then I go online.
    But could I go for next (because it's 00:43 AM).
    You'll find my FC in the signature.
    Sorry, its 11.43 here, and I want to go to bed too at some point. Everyone is waiting. Can't skip them just because it's late where you are. Sorry :( You can try again tomorrow I may be back then xx

Yay, thanks so much. <33
    It's very generous of you, glad to have partaken.
    You are very welcome. Thanks for being so nice and waiting :) xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    Trigger im online and waiting (unless you skipped me[probably did xDDD]) if you cant get to me then can i arrange another time?

Years
    haha thxs it did go well :) these are the pokemon i wanted from u

Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

just tell me when ur ready and ill help on :)

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    You people are a bit greedy. =/ Just because it's a giveaway, doesn't mean you should take everything for yourself.

Matsu Razu

Your Loyal Illusionist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hey, sorry for the bother, but I'm not sure if you saw my post earlier. Uhm... just message me when we can trade, please! [I'll take anything... if you don't mind.] Please && thankyou!~

Years
    Trigger im online and waiting (unless you skipped me[probably did xDDD]) if you cant get to me then can i arrange another time?
    I did not skip you. I was on the phone :) I am just trying to find what you asked for. Then I have to add you so I will be on soon (ish) xx

Hey, sorry for the bother, but I'm not sure if you saw my post earlier. Uhm... just message me when we can trade, please! [I'll take anything... if you don't mind.] Please && thankyou!~
    Dont worry I got it, I have just not reached it yet xx

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    I'm going to pick the 5 that you'll have an easy time with, or the ones that I want the most, if the easy part doesn't matter......okay?

And, really, Thanks!

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    oh yeah just to add to my post, (i think im like after matsu razu) ill litterally take ANY lvl 100 pokemon you have, like any other then legendarys. (im not expecting like 10 dont worry, just like 1 or 2, whatever you're willing to give away.)

Years
    okay im online just add me on your Pal pad cus im online already
    Ok I can't find your earlier post and really cant be bothered looking for it any more. Could you just tell me which ones you wanted ?? Darkrai and summit. Which exact ones did you want ?? Or do you not care as long as its a darkrai etc ??

Scratch that. Give it to someone who needs it. =D
    You have my permission to be greedy ;) xx

Last edited:
    Back