• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Years
    sorry, but any chance of me still geting. i can be online for the next 10 mins.
    if not it is okay. thank you very much for this wonderful giveaway once again
    Sorry I thought I had already traded with you . . . . .What would you like ??

Okay, I want those :
    10th anniv Raikou
    10th anniv Entei
    10th anniv Suicune
    10th anniv Ho-Oh
    10th anniv Lugia
    10th anniv Celebi
    10th anniv Jirachi

But I guess that the are reserved to some people, right?
    I have a few of each of them I will have to check when i get to you which ones I have left xx

Wow, good timing for me to be lurking here today. xD Maybe I can get something from you too.

If you have a legit Latios or Celebi, I'd like that. Or any event pokemon since I don't have any. XD I just got back into pokemon a month ago so I missed out on everything, lol.

If you have any Dawn Stones, TM Roost, Rock Slide or Stone Edge, can I get that as well?

After looking at the trade thread:
    Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 72 ~ T
    or
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

or (if the others are taken)
    Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT
    and Any Latios
    Shaymin too if you have any left
    Ok, this one is next. I'll see what i have after this trade. I'm sure I have a dawn stone, and possibly the TM's :) xx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    yes u did. but i was wonder if i could take this chance to complete some events i really want. i got 10mins more b4 school

so wondering if i could get, it is ok if u reject..

these are what i want
    Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
    Milotic ~ さいきょう ~ 12157 ~ Lv 50 ~ ST
    Phione ~ Hayley ~ 01000 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
    Regigigas ~ テンイむら ~ 07198 ~ Lv 100 ~ UT

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    um, sorry to post again but i think you skipped me.
    i did get offline for 5 minutes because my internet went down for a bit so that might of been it. :p

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Thank you very much! :D (I think the mic was on? Never expected that, lol just heard another gamepak's music and a cough of two though XD)

Years
    Thank you very much! :D (I think the mic was on? Never expected that, lol just heard another gamepak's music and a cough of two though XD)
    That's quite alright. And yes I hardly turn it off. Don't see the point. Unless of course i was on the phone or something. And it wasn't me coughing ;) xx

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
    Ok, this one is next. I'll see what i have after this trade. I'm sure I have a dawn stone, and possibly the TM's :) xx

Awesome, thanks. :3 My FC is 3137 2612 0012.
    It's in my sig but sometimes disappears. I'll be on wi-fi, thank you!

King!

better
    Years
    OH! I looked FURTHER and saw you also have

Alamos Darkrai
    Mew
    Celebi
    Deoxys!

Add those to my list of ledgends......

Thanks!

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    sorry for being pushy, but my post kinda got skipped and a bunch of other people were already replied to.. its okay if you don't have any/dont want to trade but i was just wondering.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Heyo, I was wondering which events you have left? ;3 It doesn't matter which one I get, I haven't had an event Pokemon before and I just wanted to check it out. c: If you have any at all, could I have one?
    Thankyouuu!c:

Years
    sorry for being pushy, but my post kinda got skipped and a bunch of other people were already replied to.. its okay if you don't have any/dont want to trade but i was just wondering.
    You are not being pushy :) Don't worry you have not been skipped. Although some may be replied to, I have not traded with them. I am trading in order of requests as long as they are online. I am not on this page yet, think I am on page 6. Sometimes I reply to peoples questions if I have time whilst waiting for someone. And if someone asks for something I dont have I try to reply to tell them so they dont have to wait around. So don't worry you havhe not been skipped. i am getting to you. Sorry to keep you waiting xx

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    cool!

first of all, its cool that your going through all the work to give them away!!! =)
    Here are some i'd like... if you have them...

piplup
    REGIROCK!!!
    do you have the tm iron tail?

Thanks!!! You rock!!!

Last edited:
    Back