• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
can i still have some?

i need event and shinies (mew and celebi and surfin pikachu especially

sorry just saw ur trade thread

Regigigas ~ テンイむら ~ 07198 ~ Lv 100 ~ UT
Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT
Mew ~ ハドウ~ 50716 ~ Lv 52 ~ T
Mew ~ MYSTRY ~ 06930 ~ Lv 18 ~ VT
Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 72 ~ T
Celebi ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ BT
Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

thank you very much. looking forward to hear from you soon =)

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
I'm after any 10th anniversary pokemon, if you have any?
10th aniv dragonite if you still have it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
i just read your trade thread if you cant clone the English Darkrai you can give me the Japanese one and can i have a DAwn stone (Shiny charmander and Manaphy [just a repost of my previous post])

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 18, 2009
I'll be on now for a while so if mine become avaliable I'll be able to trade whenever :)

Years
Lol, really? That's actually really kind of you. I'd just have anything shiny, please. I havn't got any. Don't bother too much with my order though - there are more deserving people on here.
You can have a shiny if you want, but I can not be sure if they are legit as I only caught one myself.

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
Years
Also, if you have a Shiny Ditto or Shiny Charizard that would be great! If you don't have them Shiny, that's okay. I would perfer shiny but if you don't have them I understand. Thank you so much for being so generous. :D

Years
I'm sorry for eveyone waiting. To be honest i have forgotten most of the pokemon names or what they look like and its taking me a while to find the right ones. I'm trying to do them in order they came through. I am skipping anyone who appears to be offline as I can not hang around waiting for them to come back. So Everyone will be chosen I'm not going for my favourite people. Just need to be patient.

Years
Hi, I posted before asking if anything would be ok. If I can be specific I'd like:

Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Deoxys ~ Gamestp ~ 06218 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Phione ~ Hayley ~ 01000 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Raikou ~ 10ANNIV ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
shiny
Fearow
shiny Floatzel

But if that's being too pushy then I'll take anything

Thanks a lot whether or not you decide to give me anything :D
Ok I have everything but no Fearow. I can't find a normal one either lol. I'll add you and see you there xx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
ok, i will be online. if im chosen, please pm me or post here. will check every 5 mins

thank you.

Back