• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm quiting Pokemon !!

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Sorry.... Any shinys, any good IVs with good natures, and Timid Mew, Timid/Bold Jirachi, Shiny eeveelutions especially, Wish Bagon, Stamp Pichu, Wish Ralts, Pokemon Ranch Pokemon(Hayley, Red, Akiyama), any Other countries events(with different languages), thanks a lot... 2063 5040 3381

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
this is my friend code
add me @
factorx
3652 6707 7958

i will add u and hopefully see u online =)

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Tigger... Why are you doing this? I'm really feeling bad.. Really sorry. Part of me is honestly quite happy, but still i feel sad if i were you.. I know i'm not you and can't understand you, but it seems that you've devoted yourself to this game for years, but today you're just giving it away. With all my pride i still say THANK YOU VERY MUCH though. Your Pokemon will still be alive with all of us. Hope you read all my posts... Thanks again

Years
this is my friend code
add me @
factorx
3652 6707 7958

i will add u and hopefully see u online =)
Sorry you have edited your post since I first read it and now I don't know what i was going to give you. I'd rather give everyone something than a few people everything. So let me know what 5 you want xx

Years
hey there when ever ur free can u check to see if u have these pokemon that u could give to me thxs :)

Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Entei ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Flygon ~ ばば ~ 07018 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Lugia ~ 10JAHRE ~ 06227 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
Years
Again, thank you very much for doing this. Even if I don't up getting anything, it is still great and amazing that you are doing this!! :)

Years
Tigger... Why are you doing this? I'm really feeling bad.. Really sorry. Part of me is honestly quite happy, but still i feel sad if i were you.. I know i'm not you and can't understand you, but it seems that you've devoted yourself to this game for years, but today you're just giving it away. With all my pride i still say THANK YOU VERY MUCH though. Your Pokemon will still be alive with all of us. Hope you read all my posts... Thanks again
To be honest I only ever had pearl and it was a gift. I got all the pearl pokemon myself but the rest were given by friends and traded on this site. It didn't take me that long really as there is a lot of kind people here who helped me out. I actually met my boyfried through pokemon so I will always have a little place in my heart for them. And don't worry I am not planning on giving out the ones I personally worked hard training and battling.
So don't feel bad. The last log on the game is november 3rd and i have not been on my ranch since then either. So really, why should i keep them when they could make people happy.

i cant trade today....wifi's working slow atm......

can i get both of them 2moro this time?
I really don't know if i will be on this site again after today. If you know someone that could accept them for you and pass them on later that would be fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
Darkrai ~ ALAMOS ~ 07038 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT
Mew ~ Aura ~ 20078 ~ Lv10 ~ UT
celebi (whichever u think is better for me, i dont know whats bt!)

thanks.

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
To be honest I only ever had pearl and it was a gift. I got all the pearl pokemon myself but the rest were given by friends and traded on this site. It didn't take me that long really as there is a lot of kind people here who helped me out. I actually met my boyfried through pokemon so I will always have a little place in my heart for them. And don't worry I am not planning on giving out the ones I personally worked hard training and battling.
So don't feel bad. The last log on the game is november 3rd and i have not been on my ranch since then either. So really, why should i keep them when they could make people happy.
Thanks a lot.. Really. Though you quit, we'll always remember your generosity. If not all, at least you still have my support. I promise will keep your Pokemon not for trade
Btw do you have Wish Bagon, Timid Mew, Timid/Bold Jirachi and shiny or EV'd Eeveelutions? Bold/Timid Celebi may do too..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
im online now. in room waiting for you.
thank you very much for ur kind gesture

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
Years
Dragonite ~ 10 ANIV ~ 00010 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT,
Manaphy ~ TRU ~ 09297 ~ Lv 50 ~ UT,
Ho-oh ~ MATTLE ~ 10048 ~ Lv 70 ~ UT
can i have them?