• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In bed

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    What do you think about when you're laying in bed trying to fall asleep? I know some people who wait until they are drop dead tired to go to bed because they're unhappy in some way and don't want to think about their life before bed. Whereas I know other people who tell me they sit in bed and think "what am I supposed to think about right now?" They remain pretty much thoughtless until they fall asleep. Then there are those people who tell me it's their only time to think about issues or their life in general and they enjoy that time to themselves to think.

As for myself my mind is running all day. There really isn't a switch up of thoughts in bed compared to what I was thinking earlier. Maybe I'll think about something deeper than I did earlier because I'm not distracted. I really embrace thinking deeply before bed. I generally don't avoid my thoughts whether they're negative or positive.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Pretty much anything that comes to my or my other selfs' thoughts, that can range from what-I'm-going-to-have-for-lunch-tomorrow to how-would-it-feel-to-die

Yukari

Usually I'm thinking about whatever I was doing before I made my futile attempt to sleep.

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • When I was younger I would toss and turn for hours thinking about school tests and homework. Later on in life I would game until late at night with a obscure sleeping schedule and just pass out when I finally went to bed. Now I keep myself busy until I'm so tired I fall right asleep. I hate thinking about things in my bed it's wasted time, mostly.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I usually just think about what happened during that day and what's happening tomorrow. Boring stuff like that. Or why I decided to go to sleep that late.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Did my day go well? I sleep with a smug feeling. Did my day go badly? I tend to take a little more time going to sleep thinking about what went wrong and how I can amend it. Same idea for whether I'm not particularly anticipating much the following day or not. If there's something significant the following day, I don't do well at all with getting to sleep the night before since my brain opts to go into the sixth bloody gear thinking of everything possible about that Scenario of Importance.

FloatingMew

Keeping 1 post a day ^^
    Years
  • I always think about video games. Minecraft, Pokemon, Terraria. When I was little, I couldn't sleep... ever. I would lay down at 8:30 and fall asleep at about 1AM

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I think about the people I saw that day, and the things I did that day, and who I'll see tomorrow, and what I'll do tomorrow. Most of it is so boring that it puts me to sleep.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I think about what happened that day, unless I'm excited for something.

Then I'm thinking about that and then I never go to sleep. XD

Years
  • Sometimes, if I'm hanging out with someone, I'll reflect on what we did during the day and they end up being happy thoughts :) Also, when I have something planned for the next day, I'll often get so excited for it that I end up not having enough sleep for the day XD During my awful depression period last year though, everything I thought about during bed time turned negative because there was a sense of hopelessness and that's all I thought about. Those days led me to cry during the night for no reason \:

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Usually just think about that day and what I do, stuff I can do to improve tomorrow etc. Not much, try to focus on sleep but my brain wanders :P

Years
  • Thoughts about my favorite anime (lol) and boyfriend rush into my head. Then I start to worry about what my future will be like, how long I'll be living in this house/area, whether or not I'll make it to Japan.. all those fun things. Falling asleep is usually a good time for me despite that but these thoughts can get fairly invasive.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I think about absolutely nothing. I force my mind to be a blank slate and I'm usually out within ten or fifteen minutes... sometimes less. :3

Years
  • I think up a story to try to influence my dreams. It doesn't work, but it's something to do rather than lay there

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    When I'm in bed I think about ideas for my hack.. That might be weird, but its helped me actually. Sometimes I think about a book I'm reading or something.

Back