• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey everyone,

So, I'm wondering, if I should keep this Hoopa:

Hasty Nature IVs: 30-31, 30-31, 30-31, 30-31, 30-31, 26-27

So, what do you guys think? Everything is perfect except speed, but still pretty good! Thank you all for your advice and insight, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

I'd say keep it! Not the perfect nature for it, but Hasty boosts the speed stat, which is already less than perfect in the IV area. All in all, you're better off keeping it because the chances of getting another one that good are pretty slim.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I'd say keep it! Not the perfect nature for it, but Hasty boosts the speed stat, which is already less than perfect in the IV area. All in all, you're better off keeping it because the chances of getting another one that good are pretty slim.

Ok, thanks! I was actually going to use it in its' Unbound version! Would this still be a good IV spread and nature?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    I am currently working on completing my living Dex with OR/AS and that means a lot of storage space. I have been using the in game pc to store what is now 560 pokemon. My question is should i be using pokebank to store my collection or should I continue using the in game storage? Just looking for the safest place to keep my collection.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    pokemon bank should work aslong as you paid for it but in mycase i stored them in my X version since i dont trust online based storages for much i usualy use bank to store stuff im giving away on WT

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I am currently working on completing my living Dex with OR/AS and that means a lot of storage space. I have been using the in game pc to store what is now 560 pokemon. My question is should i be using pokebank to store my collection or should I continue using the in game storage? Just looking for the safest place to keep my collection.

Depends how many pokemon you want to hold :D
    For example the in game PC only holds so many pokemon if you hope to catch alot of pokemon. As wikipedia states the maximum amount of pokemon you can hold in the PC is 930 so unless you are hoping to have more than that I would advise not to get pokebank. However pokebank does have its features like being able to transfer pokemon "easily" from XY to ORAS and soon to be Pokemon Sun and Moon so basically its all up to your personal preferences.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Zapdos?

Hi guys!

Hope I find you all well!

I am quite new to OR played a lot of pokemon in the past though and was just wondering is he available in the game?

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    Zapdos is not available to catch in ORAS. I believe all 3 legendary birds can be found roaming Kalos in XY post-game. If you catch it there, you can trade it to ORAS if you wish.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    So basically I need to find someone with Zapdos who is willing to trade?

Need to grind the game then to get decent pokemon to trade?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    So basically I need to find someone with Zapdos who is willing to trade?

Need to grind the game then to get decent pokemon to trade?

You don't necessarily have to grind. Just find someone who's has a Zapdos that they're looking to part with, and if you have something they need, make the trade!

Years
    Hey, maybe I posted this in the wrong place earlier:

Any gotchas to my idea to start over in Alpha Sapphire (as I've not played in a couple years and don't remember what I was doing, what my goals were with the various moves and breeding I was undertaking, how to best use my movesets, etc) by saving my Pokemon carrying the best items to Pokemon Bank, reseting AS, and transferring my favourites back into the game from the bank?

I especially don't want to lose any of my mystery gift and event pokemon. I've got just the one 3DS, so Pokemon Bank is my only option, yeah?

TIA for your help! :-)

Sopheria replied and said:

Just two things: you won't be able to bring any of your items with you to your new save file, so if you had any rare or valuable items that you don't want to lose, you'd have to trade them to a friend and have said friend trade them back to you. Also, you won't be able to nickname any of your transferred Pokémon in your new save file. I think those are the two big things.

Okay, to keep items, can I transfer across the internet to a friend with XY? Would that work to save items?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    Mew Event Mystery Code

Hi Guys, I wondered if it is still possible to use the mew event codes from february and if so if anyone has one for trade?
    I kinda missed the event and i really regret that, if you have one and you'd like to give/trade it please message me. I would be really thankfull :3

Years
    Hi Guys, I wondered if it is still possible to use the mew event codes from february and if so if anyone has one for trade?
    I kinda missed the event and i really regret that, if you have one and you'd like to give/trade it please message me. I would be really thankfull :3

You can redeem the Mew code before May 31st. As for getting a Mew via trading, I'd probably advise asking over in Trade Corner and someone should hopefully have a Mew to trade you.

Im trying to trade from ORAS to Soul Silver. Is this possible?

Unfortunately that is not possible, since Soul Silver is 4th Gen and cannot directly link up to 6th Gen. You can however, transfer a Pokemon from 4th Gen to 5th Gen, and then through Pokemon Bank to 6th Gen.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Like Hikamaru said, you'll be able redeem them any time before May 31st. If you'd like to make a trade, make sure you head over to Trade Corner, since that's the place to go if you ever want to request a trade. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Hey everyone,

So, I'm wondering, if I should keep this Mew:

Careful Nature IVs: 31-31, 31-31, 21-21, 27-27, 22-22, 31-31

So, what do you guys think? Thank you all for your advice and insight, it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey everyone,

So, I'm wondering, if I should keep this Mew:

Careful Nature IVs: 31-31, 31-31, 21-21, 27-27, 22-22, 31-31

So, what do you guys think? Thank you all for your advice and insight, it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

What kind of set are you going for? Mew is too well-rounded for there to be a single good or bad stat spread. I'd say keep it haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Trading

I have a Nintendo 3ds with omega ruby and 2ds with x and y. Can I trade Pokemon between the two? If so how?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I have a Nintendo 3ds with omega ruby and 2ds with x and y. Can I trade Pokemon between the two? If so how?

Just turn on the two DSs at the same time, open up the PSS in both, and the playable character from the other game should appear on your list of passersby. Then just initiate a trade the same way you'd do it with anyone else on PSS :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back