• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In addition to above, Expert Timothy on Route 115 sometimes gives out Sun Stones when you defeat him in rematches. It's only a 5% chance so don't expect them often. There are actually other trainers who also give out the other evolution stones, which also include Heart Scales, vitamins and different types of Poke Balls.

List of rematch trainers and items they give out: https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/trainer/

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Does somebody know where I can get Sun Stone inn Alpha Sapphire?
    I need it for to evolve my Gloom

In addition to the above and the above, you can also get all of the evolutionary stones from Super Training courses.

https://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml

These are all Secret Super Training courses though, so you'll only be able to unlock them by doing Super Training with a fully trained Pokémon (i.e. one with maxed out EVs)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    im stuck on the third pokegym with the electric pokemon which pokemon should I use to be affective

You might want to catch a Makuhita to help you counter the Gym Leader's Pokemon.

If you have a Marshstomp or Combusken as part of your team, the Gym shouldn't be giving you too much difficulty. Just stay keen on your Pokemon's HP and watch out for the nasty Paralysis status condition as it cancels your turn and cuts the inflicted Pokemon's Speed. All the best! (:

Last edited:

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • battlespot problems

hey i just got the event mew and wanted to test it out on battle spot (using EU alpha sapphire) but every time i get through it says something along the line of there is a problem with my team, i have no double Pokemon or items and none are hacked either so what is wrong I've tried different Pokemon other than mew and it still doesn't wana let me battle. any help?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Are there any GOOD pokemon nickname sites that aren't just someone hurling insults at the people who submit their nicknames? I want genuine ideas for pokemon nicknames, not just immature name calling.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Are there any GOOD pokemon nickname sites that aren't just someone hurling insults at the people who submit their nicknames? I want genuine ideas for pokemon nicknames, not just immature name calling.

I didn't even know Pokémon nicknaming sites were a thing, but sorry to hear you encountered such rudeness on some of them :v

You could always ask for nicknaming help here on PC though! I think the Chit-Chat thread here in OR/AS would actually be a nice place for that (provided it was caught in an OR/AS game, of course). Just bring up in the Chit-Chat thread here that you caught a Pokemon and you're looking for help in nicknaming it, and we'll help you out :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I didn't even know Pokémon nicknaming sites were a thing, but sorry to hear you encountered such rudeness on some of them :v

You could always ask for nicknaming help here on PC though! I think the Chit-Chat thread here in OR/AS would actually be a nice place for that (provided it was caught in an OR/AS game, of course). Just bring up in the Chit-Chat thread here in that you caught a Pokemon and you're looking for help in nicknaming it, and we'll help you out :)

Oh I didn't know THAT was a thing either! Will check that out! And I myself didn't encounter rudeness at all, there was just a couple sites where people submit their Pokemon nicknames and the person who runs the site "critiques" them, but all they're doing is insulting the people and their nickname. Not that the people are always submitting stellar nicknames either, mind you, but it gets tiresome having to scroll through all that when looking for nickname ideas.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    GTS scamming (fake Pokemons)

Hi,

Recently I've traded 2 of my pokemons and got for them shiny Mew and shiny Jirachi. It would be a really good deal if later that day I didn't read about fake (hacked) pokemons. So I bet I got scammed while trading 2 of my pokemons. Level 100 Umbreon and level 100 Espeon for these two shinys. Can anyone tell me how can I recognize if these two are really hacked and if they are, can my Account got banned for it?

PS, I got my own team, I really don't need to use them in battle, just trying to complete pokedex.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi,

Recently I've traded 2 of my pokemons and got for them shiny Mew and shiny Jirachi. It would be a really good deal if later that day I didn't read about fake (hacked) pokemons. So I bet I got scammed while trading 2 of my pokemons. Level 100 Umbreon and level 100 Espeon for these two shinys. Can anyone tell me how can I recognize if these two are really hacked and if they are, can my Account got banned for it?

PS, I got my own team, I really don't need to use them in battle, just trying to complete pokedex.

Any non-Japanese shiny Mew is a hack. And even so they're extremely rare because they could only be obtained by chance in the Faraway Island encounter in Emerald, which was a Japan only event that ended back in 2005. Shiny Jirachi is possible, but it was only distributed in Japan, so check that:

• The OT is たなばた
    • It was met at level 10.
    • The encounter date is an August 2014 date
    I'd also check out this thread from Trade Corner, which people use for reporting hacked 'mons that are floating about, but it's not entirely up to date at the moment so keep that in mind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Yea, they are fake... So I got scammed. Is there anyway to report cheaters so Nintendo can punnish them or anything?

BTW. Mew was found at ''a lovely place''... LOL

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Yea, they are fake... So I got scammed. Is there anyway to report cheaters so Nintendo can punnish them or anything?

BTW. Mew was found at ''a lovely place''... LOL

I'm sorry to say that you can't report them to the officials. Your only countermeasures are stay alert and always look for trust worthy traders!

I suggest you to trade Pokemon here on PokeCommunity and our forum has a Trade Review system too! So it'll definitely help a lot to filter people, if you are looking for extremely trusty traders. (:

Just follow the link that was provided by Sopheria, it will take you to Trade Corner. Folks and staff over there are friendly, should you encounter any problems and questions, feel free to ask them. (:

Years
  • Hey, everyone. I'm hoping this is the correct section to post this in...
    I recently got the Mew code card, but I don't have a Pokemon game anymore. I'm wondering if it's possible to use the code card with the Special Demo Version of AR/OS, and then have it transferred over once I buy the game.

I'm hoping to do this so I don't forget before the end of May (when the Mew expires). I noticed on the Demo description, it says some items can be transferred, but for all I know, it might not even have a way to enter the code in the Demo Version. :P

Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back