• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
Years
  • PokeBank question; Can I deposit my Pokemon from X into the Transporter box and then withdraw on Omega Ruby?
    I don't want to pay for PokeBank without knowing about that....

Years
  • PokeBank question; Can I deposit my Pokemon from X into the Transporter box and then withdraw on Omega Ruby?
    I don't want to pay for PokeBank without knowing about that....

Yes you can actually transfer Pokemon between 6th Gen games with Pokemon Bank. Just remember you can't deposit any held items into Pokemon Bank so if your Pokemon is holding an item it needs to be removed first. Items can still be transferred to other games by regular trading.

Last edited:

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • Yes you can actually transfer Pokemon between 6th Gen games with Pokemon Bank. Just remember you can deposit any held items into Pokemon Bank so if your Pokemon is holding an item it needs to be removed first. Items can still be transferred to other games by regular trading.

Ok cool thanks :P
    Started a new game on PKMN X now. Should keep me busy a few weeks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    ORAS

Hello everybody. Where can i find pidgeotto in safari zone? Who can show me, please :) tks

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello everybody. Where can i find pidgeotto in safari zone? Who can show me, please :) tks

Hiya! You can actually find it in every part of the Safari Zone, but it only appears as a Hidden Pokémon. So you won't ever run into it as a random encounter. It'll only appear occasionally on the DexNav, and that'll only happen after you've had the Kyogre/Groudon encounter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Hey everyone, I was wondering, which nature is best for Jirachi? Which nature Jolly, Careful, Mild, or a different nature would be the best nature and if so why? Thank you all for your advice and insight, it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey everyone, I was wondering, which nature is best for Jirachi? Which nature Jolly, Careful, Mild, or a different nature would be the best nature and if so why? Thank you all for your advice and insight, it is greatly appreciated!!!!! :)

If this is for competitive, it really depends on how you would like to run it. Jolly makes it more speedy to get off more potential Iron Head flinches. Careful for a more specially defensive variant. Mild for a mixed attacker. It's really up to you.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Hey I just have a couple questions involving Cresselia and Latios/Latias.

Honestly I'm not sure I understand how to obtain Cresselia in Alpha Sapphire so any any help on that would be appreciated. Basically like how to make the island appear. I've went around and caught all three legendary dogs and some other guys but can't find Cresellia.

Also Latios in Alpha Saphire. Is it possible to catch him?

Years
  • Hey I just have a couple questions involving Cresselia and Latios/Latias.

Honestly I'm not sure I understand how to obtain Cresselia in Alpha Sapphire so any any help on that would be appreciated. Basically like how to make the island appear. I've went around and caught all three legendary dogs and some other guys but can't find Cresellia.

Also Latios in Alpha Saphire. Is it possible to catch him?

Cresselia is caught on Crescent Isle, which shows up randomly like the Mirage Spots in the game. Assuming you don't connect with others, only one Mirage Spot shows up every day so make sure you check your game every day and Crescent Isle (located near Ever Grande City/Victory Road on the soaring map) might eventually appear.

To get Latios in Alpha Sapphire (same goes for Latias in Omega Ruby), you will need to use the 3DS Streepass feature (I don't have much to say about it so someone else would be willing to add to my answer here) to get an Eon Ticket. Once you get an Eon Ticket, go to Southern Island (the same place where you received Latias in the main story, or Latios in OR) and you'll be able to catch it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    This Regigigas crap is such a pain in the ass. Do I have to encounter all three Regis in Alpha Sapphire to make it appear? Do I have to catch them all in Alpha Sapphire? So stupid.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I have them all in my party with Regice nicknamed holding a Casteliacone. I'm in Regice's lair and I just defeated Regice. I left and came back and nothing.

Years
  • This Regigigas crap is such a pain in the ass. Do I have to encounter all three Regis in Alpha Sapphire to make it appear? Do I have to catch them all in Alpha Sapphire? So stupid.

You don't need the specific Regis from OR/AS. You could transfer one over from the older games and it'll still count towards the requirements, and the same also goes for other legendaries that are required in order to encounter another (such as Dialga/Palkia for Giratina, Reshiram/Zekrom for Kyurem, Lake Guardians for Dialga/Palkia and Tornadus/Thundurus for Landorus).

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I must have to encounter all the Regis from Alpha Sapphire at least because I went to find Regigigas and he wasn't there. I went in the day time too.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Can you tell this is my first playthrough of the game? (Lots of questions haha)

So is there a restaurant equivalent in ORAS? Like those triple battle meals you can play over and over again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back