• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm clumsy and I end up with cuts without even knowing where they came from. I also live with two felines, so that doesn't help matters.
    Luckily, I'm not quite clumsy enough to have trouble while cooking- or at least not involving knives. Burns are another story. [;

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Since we're talking about cuts, does anybody here know how to flip a Balisong?
    I've been tempted to pick it up as a hobby, and was just curious.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Dumbbells are cool. So are barbells. I like free weights because you have to hold them, and that forces your body to use all those little muscles which would otherwise be ignored if you use the machines.

Weird thing is, my legs can push 200 and lift 100, but my arms' max are only 50. My legs have always been naturally muscular, though, and my arms are more than skinny. :<

I really do prefer machines, though. Gives me a sense of structure to my workout.

Do you like running?

Years
    Running...Dear lord. I'm not an endurance runner in any meaning of the word XD I did track and field for a few years in the sprint, shot-put and long jump events though :P Workout wise, I only do certain exercises that won't require me to use any type of equipment like weightless squats, push-ups, leg lifts and a couple others; all that takes about 20 minutes of my time in the morning. Hopefully I'll start getting into running though because my friend wants me to run with him in marathons OTL

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    A human's legs are several times stronger then it's arms naturally, Alex. They have to not only carry, lift, and move the entire weight of the human body most of the time, but also have enough strength to compensate for any other weight that a person interacts with.

Running is really bad for your knees/joints, by the way! D=

Years
    Running is really bad for your knees/joints, by the way! D=

My sister goes jogging whenever the weather's nice and she's told me that D: She complains about being old (only 26 though) and her joints hurting yet she still continues to run everyday during the warmer seasons -.-

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Yeah, I used to be huge into running, but stopped after I started sounding like a bowl of rice krispies. [/badcerealjoke] well and got lazy

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I love running! With indoor running my mile is about 8 minutes, which is a lot better than my 12 minute outdoor mile. :<

I love challenging myself with the cardio. It's fun to see how fast I can go, and today I bumped up to going 7.5 mph instead of my usual 6.5. :)

My arms are a sad excuse for nothing, and also have zero hair on them. My legs are like monkey's limbs, though! D:

I remember when I first joined our ROTC program's Raider (PT) Team, I absolutely sucked at running for the first week. After that I finally got the strength to run a mile in 15 minutes without a break, with the help of my first sergeant pulling me through. I ended up quitting because the Colonel wanted us to do push-ups and sit ups on grass that was iced so thoroughly it would make our hands burn red if we didn't have gloves. Ehhhhh :S

Years
    I'm not too good with cardio, but I'm willing to push myself. Right now mother nature just took a royal ♥♥♥♥ on us though, so my cardio plans for thursdays have seemed to be undone.

I used to think my legs were the best part of me, but my chest has been growing faster strength-wise. I think it's because I beat up my muscle too much and don't give enough time to recover. Don't do that.

Don't worry about your arm size either. A lot of guys at the university clearly work out their upper body too much >> especially the asian guys who over-do it, i don't think anybody finds that attractive. really!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I hate running, but I really could work out more so I'll probably start running as soon as it gets warmer again. (Please don't start a conversation on weather cause I said warm lol.)

Years
    I'm not too good with cardio, but I'm willing to push myself. Right now mother nature just took a royal ♥♥♥♥ on us though, so my cardio plans for thursdays have seemed to be undone.

I used to think my legs were the best part of me, but my chest has been growing faster strength-wise. I think it's because I beat up my muscle too much and don't give enough time to recover. Don't do that.

Don't worry about your arm size either. A lot of guys at the university clearly work out their upper body too much >> especially the asian guys who over-do it, i don't think anybody finds that attractive. really!

Large, buff upper bodies look strange on anyone, in my opinion, especially Asians who are not that tall :c Makes them look shorter than they actually are...I put more effort into my legs because of the lunging needed for badminton; arms are secondary.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Large, buff upper bodies look strange on anyone, in my opinion, especially Asians who are not that tall :c Makes them look shorter than they actually are...I put more effort into my legs because of the lunging needed for badminton; arms are secondary.

As far as attraction goes, a little muscle on a guy is always a plus for me. I hate it when it's overdone, though. Looks nas-tay. :S

Years
    I find exercise so hard... no wonder I can get my figure back :|

I found exercising hard at the beginning \: For me, it seemed harder to start the routine than to maintain it. Now I'm quite comfortable with taking a few days off and getting right back into it whenever I have time.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    OMG we're talking about exercising? Count me in! Who like pull-ups? Sit-ups? Hell, can we consider dancing a form of work out? x)

I think I'm falling in love with Lana Del Rey.

Don't bite me, but who is she?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back