• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan blushed a little bit as Sherry left the room. She seemed like she needed some alone time, so he just walked back over to his own room. It looked the same as when he left it, other than the two sleeping pokemon in there. They looked pretty peaceful, so he didn't want to stay long. All he wanted to do was grab Ghastly right now, some training was needed. He creeped over to his bag, being sure not to disturb Jem and Misdreavius. Ghastly's pokeball was right in the front pocket of his bag. He picked it up, and it shook a little bit. Dylan quickly exited his room and shut the door. It wasn't too early in the morning, but also not afternoon yet, so Dylan wasn't sure what kind of pokemon would be in the area. He walked over to the route leading towards Cherrygrove, hoping for something that he could train on. There was rustling in the grass beside him, and out popped a little Bellsprout. Dylan threw out Ghastly's pokeball, and Ghastly came out. He pointed towards the Bellsprout, and Ghastly started licking the Bellsprout. Dylan couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Before he knew it, the Bellsprout fell to the ground, fainted. Oh geez! It was just a little licking! I need to find something else you can use Ghastly... He walked over to the floating ball of gas and started to tickle it. The Ghastly laughed along with Dylan and licked him. Dylan didn't notice the bush shaking again beside him..

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shirona shook her head as she walked with Amphy in the tall grass. "Phy?" Amphy said. "No, I'm fine I promise", she said in reply. Amphy suddenly ran ahead and pointed to a shape hidden in the grass. "What is it now Amphy? Is it another shiny rock?" She said. Amphy had a history of being addicted to shiny things. As she drew closer, she saw with a shock that it was a pokemon egg. She looked around, searching for the parents. "Why would both parents just leave the egg here alone?" she said to herself. As she only had Amphy with her, she gingerly picked up the egg. It was smooth, hot, and a bright red color with dark red spots. Shirona shrugged off her jacket, and wrapped the egg in it. She only had on a tank-top, and it was slightly chilly. "Come on Amphy, let's go back to the pokecenter", she said, returning Amphy to his ball. She walked more carefully on the way back, and kept looking around, hoping to find Dylan. For some reason, it was making her very, very nervous not knowing where he went to. "Stop it. He's not a child, he can keep himself safe", she told herself.

Upon arriving at the center, she went straight to her room, and wrote a note.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

She silently went to Dylan's room and woke Misdreavus. She handed the ghost type the note, telling her to find Dylan. After Misdreavus left, she went back to her room and studied the egg.
-----------------------
Misdreavus went off with a silent grumble. She floated all over Violet City, before checking the route to Cherrygrove City. Upon finding Dylan, she held the note out to him, looking regal and important.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan noticed Misdreavius holding the note out of the corner of his eye. He pushed Ghastly off of him and recovered from his laughing fit. The note was written neatly, but he could also tell it was written fast. Huh, an egg.. it's obviously a fire type, and I didn't pay attention during the egg lessons. I'll do my best though. He put the note in his pocket and beckoned over to Ghastly. The ball of gas floated over to him, circling his head. It stopped from getting too tired and moved in front of Dylan. Dylan grabbed it with one arm and his bag with the other. The walk back to the pokemon center wasn't very long, after all, he had walked it at least 5 times. The bush behind him violently shook, producing a small green pokemon that went maybe halfway up his calf. Dylan didn't notice it, so he started walking towards the center. The wild Budew got angry and started running after him. It couldn't catch up, then it began to grow, a lot. By the time it stopped, it would've been as tall as Dylan's waist. Now it moved a lot faster and soon caught up. Dylan had entered the pokemon center, with the large Budew following him, and got really weird looks. I'm having a lazy day ok! I can't look THAT bad can I? He brushed down his hair and walked a little faster towards Sherry's room. Her room was 4 doors down the hallway, as was his. He was going to knock on the door, but it was wide open. He knocked anyways, then walked into the room. Oh yeah, that's a fire type egg! It's steaming for crying out loud! Before he finished thinking, the word "Fire" was written on a piece of paper. He showed it to Sherry, a waist high Budew standing in the doorway behind him.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona looked up at the sound of a knock. She had moved in front of the egg at the same time as looking up. She relaxed when she saw Dylan. "Well, I already knew it was a fire type. I was wondering what Pokemon laid this egg. It could be a Magmortar, Charizard, Arcanine...Oh! I have a pokemon field guide book", she said, digging through her bag. "Here it is! Now let me see...fire types", she said, flipping to the Fire type section. "Bright red...darker red spots...really smooth...Aha! It's an Arcanine egg!", she said. She smiled, picking up the egg. "Seeing as you are three pokemon behind me, why don't you have it", she said, holding out the egg for Dylan to take. "Awww, your Budew is so cute!", she said.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan was just about to "say" for her to keep it when she said, ""Awww, your Budew is so cute!"

Dylan's eyes got huge, he didn't have a Budew. He turned around because it had to be behind him. He didn't have to look too far down to see the huge Bud Pokemon staring right at him, angrily. Uhh Jem? Are you awake? We have an issue over here. A BIG issue. Jem didn't reply from his room, so he slowly walked over to the thing and tried to pet it. The Budew got angrier and started glowing a yellow-green color. Dylan had seen it before, it was about to use Absorb. At that size it could knock him or Sherry out for a couple hours instead of the usual fatigue. Gastly came out of his pokeball and instantly used Hypnosis, his eyes glowing a dark yellow. The Budew resisted, but fell down eventually. Dylan knew that a pokeball wouldn't catch it at it's current health, so instead he ran over and attempted to pick it up. Wow.. the thing's pretty heavy for a plant, looks like I'll need to find another way. Gastly floated over to him and began to get a red aura around him. The Budew got the same aura around it, and soon began to flinch. Gastly fell to the ground, weak from the Curse he just inflicted on Budew. Dylan grabbed two pokeballs, one was Gastly's, and the other was empty. Alright. Here we go! The ball soared through the air and opened over the Budew. It's red aura was transformed into a red glow as it was consumed by the pokeball, which fell to the ground. Shake... Shake... The pokeball began to glow white, something Dylan had never seen before. Soon enough, the Budew reappeared and the pokeball flew back to him. What the!? Why didn't it work!? It's still sleeping for crying out loud! He heard running in the hall outside. Before he knew it, Nurse Joy and a Chansey had the Budew on a stretcher, and began running back towards the lobby. Another Nurse asked if it was his pokemon, which he nodded no and pointed outside.

"Ohh! It followed you in here! Well then, I'll just have it sent outside so you can finish your battle. Next time, actually, nevermnd, putting it to sleep was the best thing you could do in here. Thank you. Oh! And follow me please."

Dylan followed the Nurse out into the front of the center, where the Budew was still sleeping. Heavy sleeper... He thought, throwing Gastly back out. He floated around, but not as happily as he normally did. The pokemon slowly floated over and began licking the Budew over and over. It finally woke up, dazed and confused. In a rage it began to glow again, this time shooting a yellow-green ball at Gastly. It struck him and enveloped him, draining his power. That's what it should've done anyways. Gastly's poison typing resisted the attack greatly, but not without some injury. The ball floated back over to the Budew, replenishing it a little. Gastly starting it's licking spree again. Then stopped from boredom. Dylan threw the pokeball again, Shake... Shake... Shake... It started to glow again, but quickly faded and CLICK! The Budew was caught. The nurse from before ran over and grabbed Gastly and the pokeball on the ground, one of the benfits of being in front of a pokemon center, and carried them inside. Dylan followed and held up a number 7, his room number. The nurse nodded and he walked back to Sherry, who was probably wondering what just happened in her room.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona saw Dylan's eyes widen, and realized all at once that he hadn't caught a Budew. After watching the battle in her room, which caused a few things to go out of place, Shirona shrugged. She looked around and groaned softly. She picked up the stuff and returned it to it's proper places. She still had the egg with her, and it started to shake slightly. She may not be a breeder, but she knew the signs of hatching. She spotted Dylan and hurried down the hall to meet him, and pass off the egg, but it started shaking so violently Shirona had to stop and put the egg on the ground. She'd heard of trainers putting newborn pokemon into pokeballs, so they would bond with the person who opened it. Shirona grabbed an empty pokeball, waiting. After the egg shattered, Shirona clicked the button on the pokeball. "Go pokeball!", she said, tossing the ball at the newborn. It shook three times, then clicked. "Thank Arceus for training and breeding magazines", she said. She held out the pokeball for Dylan. "It didn't see me, so it should bond with you and only you. I do not need to, nor do I wish, to be 'Mommy' at this time", she said, making her voice gentle.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan was speechless at the offer to take the newborn. After all, Sherry had found the egg, not him, so it was rightfully hers. He didn't want to be rude either, so he lightly grabbed the pokeball from her, nodding as if saying, "Thank you." The pokemon would have to be stuck in it's pokeball for awhile though, he had enough trouble in the center for one day. It seemed like it was going to be a nice day out from his short time outside, and he wanted to spend most of it out in the nice weather. Like many times before, he held up one finger and walked into his room. Jem was still sleeping on his bed, and his bag still laying next to it. He grabbed the bag first, then returned Jem to her pokeball. One, Two, Three, Four, all pokemon in check, and my bag is here too. He looked down at himself, still wearing sweatpants and a random T-shirt. Ehh, oh well. It'll work as long as we don't travel anywhere. He slung his bag over one shoulder and walked back out to Sherry, locking his door behind him. His notebook was quickly retrieved from his bag, as was a pen to write with. So, what do you wanna do? It seemed like it's going to be nice out today, but who knows from a short time outside in the morning? He realized he was "rambling" so he just clicked the pen and showed Sherry, letting out a small laugh.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona smiled, her eyes getting a competitive gleam. "We could always battle again. 3 on 3. Perhaps you will succeed this time", she said. Her hand brushed the pokeballs at her belt, her fingers playing over the front to identify the pokemon. * Misdrevus, Vulpix, and Amph....No, Let's have Fluff in battle for once. Yes, Ghost, Fire and Grass*, she thought, grabbing her chosen three. "So, what do you say Dylan? Do you accept my challenge?", she asked sweetly.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
The two stared at each other – Magikarp holding an expression of a calculating scrutiny contrasting with Rebecca's blank confusion as she looked at her fish Pokemon for an equally long time. Rebecca just couldn't believe it...Magikarp had actually /followed her instructions/ without her having to fight him...too much at least...and had won the battle in the end. For Magikarp...well, it wasn't quite that clear. He didn't follow the instructions levied at him by his unwanted Trainer due to some misguided sense of deference, but rather that he saw her strategy was working. Perhaps she wasn't /completely/ useless...if he worked with her instead of against her, it would help him get stronger, and then he could use these powers against her to finally escape.

Something had shifted between the two of them, however, and it was quite clear to see from the way they held each other's eyes – the main change that Magikarp was holding Rebecca's eye and not turning his back on her in disdain. Risking a hesitant smile, Rebecca held out Magikarp's Pokeball, and the fish Pokemon returned without a struggle. Looking down at the Pokeball, Rebecca smiled to herself slowly...perhaps, just perhaps, they could make this work against Brock...

Looking up suddenly, Rebecca heard Seth addressing...a rather large crowd of people that they had attracted during their battle. Many of them seemed familiar, and were craning their necks in attempting to get a better look at that Rebecca girl whose parents worked at the Museum, and the strange guy that she was with. Who was he? How had she met him? And where had she gotten those Pokemon from? Just by looking at their faces as they turned to whisper to each other, Rebecca could tell exactly what they were saying and thinking...and she took some odd satisfaction from it as Seth began to push her along.

Had she been in her right frame of mind, Rebecca would have scolded Seth for man handling her in such a way – maintaining that she was perfectly capable of handling herself thank you very much, and he didn't need to push her along like a child. But as it was, she was completely dazed, still holding Magikarp's Pokeball and completely bemused by what had just happened.

They stopped at the foothills of Mt. Moon, nearby the entrance to the Mountain path, and Rebecca took a deep breath, a wide grin threatening to split her face.

"We /did/ it! Seth! We totally destroyed them!" she practically shrieked, whirling round and throwing herself onto Seth in a tight hug, so caught up in the happiness of the moment that she didn't even stop to think about the poor boy's personal space and how she was so directly violating it right now. Releasing him, she stepped back and jumped up and down lightly, punching the air happily before stopping and looking round as though sobered up by the surroundings. Oh yes...Brock...training...ah. She hadn't defeated him yet...

"So. Training. What do you propose kind Sir?" she asked in a bright tone.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Sethos stopped in his tracks as Rebecca caught him in a full embrace. Not that he didn't enjoy it; it was just rather sudden. Maybe exaggerating her character a little, too. Either way, the boy merely smirked as the girl seemed to realize that the battle was only a step towards her battle with Brock. She did rather well, though, and Magikarp seemed to decide to listen to her. Things looked like they were smiling down on her now.

"I thought I saw some Pokemon crawling about in the large section of tall grass we passed before, so I can train over there while you enter the cave and find your Geodude," Sethos thought out loud, looking beyond Rebecca towards the mouth of the cave, "If you want we can split up for now and train individually for a little while, then meet up back here in... oh, say, an hour or two? Maybe then I could mock-battle with you to get you set for Brock. I'm sure our friend Rhyhorn will be more than happy to be of assistance. Sound good?"

(OOC:Kinda short and crappy, but I've been combating a bit of writer's block for most of the RP's I'm in. Sorry! D: )

Back