• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Shirona smiled. "Thank you", she said. She looked around to make sure her shoelaces wouldn't be her downfall. She limped slowly back into the pokecenter. When she got to their rooms, she looked at Dylan. "Come on. We can crash in my room for a while. Jem might teleport us out if we disturb her while she sleeping", she said. Her tone, however, spoke a whole different sentece of 'I don't want this to end just yet'. She left her door open and limped in, grabbing a pair of worn jeans and a comfy blue hoodie from the closet. Looking over her shoulder she said "Yes, I had time to unpack my clothes and hang them up". She limped into the bathroom and changed, coming back out in her jeans and hoodie. She sat on her bed, tilted her head just slightly. "Well? Are you going to leave me hanging?", she asked.

Years
  • Dylan walked over to Sherry and was going to sit down, but he wasn't sure whether or not he should. Deciding it was a stupid debate, he just sat down by her. Sitting here by her made him more nervous than being outside with other people watching them. He assumed it was the inability of speech that made him nervous. She could ask all the questions she wanted, and would never get a reply. It pissed him off, but not to the point of getting actually angry. Instead he just sat there, like he always did. Then the urge to go to the bathroom hit him, Ugh... how do I explain this one!?. He just stood up and backed over to the bathroom, pointing behind him. He missed the door and ran into the wall. This time his face turned red as he turned around to actually go in a door this time. He closed the door, something he would never do at home or in his own room, and did his business. He had started to reach for the knob, then realized he hadn't washed his hands. He washed his hands, but kept the water running. When in a moment that made him nervous or embarrassed, he always splashed his face with almost scolding hot water. It seemed to keep his face from turning red, from embarrassment, or anything, while calming him down. The door swung open and he walked out and sat by Sherry, waiting for her to do something.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona nodded and giggled when Dylan ran into the wall. When he came back, the sad truth hit her like a Machamp's pound. She may ask all the questions in the world, but she would never get a verbal reply. Not wanting to cry, she started humming. After a while of silence she spoke. "Before our journey is over, I promise you I will help you find your voice again", she said. And maybe I can finally get over Riley's death, she added mentally. Sighing sadly, she looked down. She put her hand on Dylan's, leaving it there for a while. She shifted, bringing her legs up onto the bed, so she was sitting cross-legged. She laid her head on his shoulder, and sighed softly. Closing her eyes, she spoke again. "Thank you again Dylan...For everything", she said, softly. She decided to tempt fate at least one more time that night, and hope she didn't get burned. She sat up and kissed Dylan's cheek quickly, before laying her head on his shoulder again, simply waiting for him to do or say something.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dylan was in shock after Sherry kissed his cheek. Not because he'd never been kissed before, but because it literally shocked him. He put his arm around Sherry, assuming it was okay. He looked around the room, but not moving too much. Her room was about the same as his. A couple things different here and there, but just organization things. It had all the same stuff in it when it came down to it though. He turned his head to look at Sherry now, She looks so at peace. He thought, wondering what his facial expression looked like. He couldn't take the silence anymore, so he leaned over and kissed Sherry's cheek back. He let out a small sigh, not too loud, and laid back putting his hands on the top of his head, looking up at the ceiling.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona smiled when Dylan kissed her cheek. She watched him lay back on the bed, and did the same. She laid her head on his chest, curled up a little like a Meowth, and gave a small, contented sigh. She opened up a notebook, and showed Dylan the pictures. "I draw sometimes. It's a nice way to relieve writer's block", she said. The first picture was of a wild Horsea. The next was a picture of Amphy and Fluff. After that was a picture of Vulpix. Then a picture of Jem sleeping. Then a picture of Suicune, Entei, and Raiko, all three standing on top of Mount Silver. "They aren't professional or anything, but I like them all the same.", she said.

Years
  • Dylan reached over and flipped to the picture of Jem. He pointed at it and let out a laugh. He had been drawing the exact same picture in his notebook, but it was nothing like what she drew. Her drawings were much better than his doodles. Of course, a drawing should be better than a doodle, but he wasn't sure he could get close to it. He wasn't a trained eye for art, but it looked perfect to him. He gave Sherry a thumbs up. He saw a pencil sticking out of the end and grabbed it. He didn't want to ruin her drawings, so he flipped to a new page and wrote really lightly. If this ITA thing doesn't work out, I think you could really do something with these. They look amazing to me. You should see what I doodled, oh boy! He pulled the notebook closer, it was a little too light, but legible enough if you got close.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona read what Dylan wrote. "Maybe. I hope to be accepted into the Elite Four one day. Not the Johto and Kanto league either. Either Unova or Sinnoh. Probably Sinnoh. One, it has a ton of legends. Two, it also has a Library. Three, I would love to walk in Eterna Forest....."she trailed off after that. "O-o-of course I have to start in Johto first", she stammered. She didn't want Dylan to think she didn't care about him. She really did. She sighed once more, closing her eyes. Before she knew it and against her will, she was asleep. Her hand curled up around Dylan's subconsiously.
    ---------------------------
    Misdreavus floated in, and saw her trainer asleep on Dylan. She covered them with a blanket, before returning to Jem. "Jem. Jem. You really ought to go see how cute they look right now. We are most definatly heros today.", the ghost type said, extremely pleased.

Years
  • Dylan looked over at Sherry, noticing she was asleep. He let out a light laugh, First date ever.. Perfect! He thought as he laid his head down, facing Sherry. It had seemed like an eternity before he dozed off, only to be awoken by something moving around. He didn't want to wake Sherry if it was just a breeze from outside somewhere, so he laid still. Jem? Is that you? Wait, what am I thinking? Of course it's no- He was interrupted by another movement. "Dylan? Don't freak out, it is me. I was just uhh.. making sure you weren't killed or something, yeah that's it. You're fine so uhh.. just go back to sleep now."

Dylan figured he could ask her about it in the morning, so he just laid his head back down. He dozed off again, this time staying asleep.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "You're right Misdreavius, they did look pretty cute. I woke Dylan up, and I hope that doesn't wake her up too. Anyways, mind if I go back to sleep. Not trying to be rude, but, I need my sleep, natural Abra thing I guess." Jem said, very groggily. She curled up on Dylan's bed, popping in and out of sleep.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • "got it," smiled Rebecca, the smile was slightly vicious and aggressive in nature as she turned to look at Seth with a small wink beforeturning back to the offending boy with the Beedrill, sneer widening until she was practically snarling at him. During battles she got angry and fired-up enough, and she was determined that this idiot boy would learn to his detriment by the end of this battle that angering Rebecca before a battle was not a good idea...if he wanted to get out of the fight intact...

"Tail whip," she said simply, ignoring the boy as he scoffed loudly and arrogantly with a wide smirk.

"tail whip? You have to rely on those bull moves in battle? What a joke! Beedrill, use Poison Sting!" he commanded, the Beedrill buzzing furiously and flying towards Hoppip, only to slow to a steady hover as Hoppip turned away from the Beedrill and wagged his short, stumpy tail cutely from side to side, obviously disarmed by this non-offensive move.

Rebecca was just glad that the buzzing had subsided - she hated that noise. She had to finish this quickly. Eyes never once leaving the other boy's, she watched as his face turned from an expression of shock, to disbelief, to sheer anger as Beedrill stopped mid-attack. She smirked slightly, he was obviously on edge if he was having this much difficulty to contain such tumultuous emotions during the battle. She had him on the back foot, right where she wanted him.

"Confusion," said Rebecca finally, her opponent blanching as her lips formed the word. He obviously hadn't expected her tail whip-wielding Hoppip to know such a move.

As Hoppip glowed pink, he whirled round and fixed his eyes on the Beedrill, whose buzzing immediately reached and maintained a crescendo, much to Rebecca's displeasure. Her face took on a grimace even as the Beedrill bent over double, antennae twitching as Hoppip's confusion took hold. After Hoppip ceased the attack, the Beedrill maintained the loud buzzing, indicating to Rebecca that it was confused. This wasnproved even as the Beedrill looked around, antennae pressed flat against it's head, before managing to sting itself repeatedly with it's own stinger.

As the Beedrill passed out, the boy roared in anger and Rebecca's smirk grew.

"Doll...not so much hey?"

((is this a 2 pokemon battle? As in, all trainers have 2 pokemon?))

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Misdreavus nodded. "Of course. Sleep well Jem", the ghost type said. After a few minutes, Misdreavus fell asleep.
    -------------------------
    Shirona whimpered in her sleep, plagued by a single, recurring nightmare.
    ~~Nightmare~~

"Hang on Riley! Help is coming", She cried, holding her life-long best friend's hand. "I can't....", Riley whispered. Suddenly, Riley changed. "Dylan!", she cried, watching as her best friend died.....
    ~~End of nightmare~~
    "Dylan!", she cried, sitting up. She looked around wildly, before her eyes rested on Dylan's sleeping form. After watching him to ensure he was still breathing, she got up and limped to the bathroom. She splashed cold water on her face, and looked at herself in the mirror. "Good Arceus I'm a mess.", she muttered. She limped back, sitting on the bed. She curled up next to Dylan, but sleep eluded her for the rest of the night.

Years
  • Dylan woke up from light shining in his eyes. He couldn't remember a window in the room, but it was too early for him. Sherry was still curled up next to him, eyes closed, but something about her said she wasn't sleeping. He pretended not to notice, instead carefully moving her arm so he could get up. He headed towards the bathroom, wanting to see how messed up he looked. He never cared a whole lot about his looks, but enough that he didn't go out completely disheveled. Huh, decent. A couple hairs sticking out here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed without some water. The water seemed really loud in the quiet, so he didn't wait for it to warm up. Instead, just wetting his hands and then patting down some of the messed up hair. The problem with this was that now his hair looked gelled over. Luckily, it was morning, so Sherry shouldn't notice. He walked out of the bathroom and looked around for something to make for breakfast. He couldn't find anything, so he walked over and sat down where he was laying before. He grabbed Sherry's drawings and studied them more carefully, now that he could see. They didn't seem any different, and he just let out a chuckle, continuing to look at the drawings.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    (OOC: Why not, I mean, more experience for the team, right? :p)

"Haha! We've got this match in the bag!" Sethos laughed as Mankey flipped over Aron to avoid its series of Headbutts. By now, quite a few trainers gathered to see the ongoing battle. They murmured amongst each other as they watched the battle unfold. Who are those two battling Johnny and Blake? I don't know, that guy just challenged the two of them and took the girl as his partner. Wait, I know her! That's Rebecca! Rebecca? That daughter of the two museum scientists? Yeah, that's her alright. She got a Hoppip with her, and it just took Beedrill down! What, really? I bet Blake is mad over that one. But who's that with her? I don't know; I thought I saw him around town last night, but I don't remember ever seeing him. Whoever he is, he's playing around too much. Aron's going to total that Mankey if he doesn't get serious. "I don't know about that one. This is way too easy. Low Kick to finish!"

Mankey did as instructed and threw another sweeping strike at the Aron. Aron tripped and tumbled like before, but this time it wasn't getting up. It's quadruple weakness to fighting and rather bulky build got the better of it. The group of people roared with cheers and shock as Aron and Beedrill were laid out on the ground in defeat. Mankey celebrated by jumping up and down; happy to hear praise coming her way. She also felt stronger by facing the two in battle; even if she focused on Aron.

Johnny and Blake returned their Pokemon in disgrace. Being the object of ridicule, they glared across the field to both Rebecca and Sethos staring them down back. They pulled out a second round of pokeballs and threw them out into the battlefield. Sethos spoke up as an Abra and a Charmander appeared. "Hey, I never said anything about a round two! You two lost fair and square!" Sethos called out to the other side.

"Ha! Shows what you know!" Johnny said, Blake seeming to agree with him, "Everyone around these parts double battle with at least two Pokemon per trainer when it's four trainers total! How long have you stayed under your rock?" The boy huffed to himself as he heard the chuckles of the audience. He liked it better when they were on his side. Returning Mankey, he pulled out his own second pokeball.

"Fine then, have it your way. Mankey and Hoppip already got the lead for us," Sethos said, tossing his Pokeball out into the field, "Combat time, Frillish!!" Frillish appeared with a small twirl; trying to make its debut in the battle scene as elegant as possible. Sethos found it kind of odd, but it was paying respects to its heritage as a royal jelly fish literally. There wasn't anything the boy could do about it anyway. "Frillish, as a Ghost- and Water-type should keep us safe in this next round." He was speaking to Rebecca directly, not knowing if she wanted to keep Hoppip in or not.

(OOC: So, Mankey is level 9 now, right? And Frillish is Level 5?)

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona opened her eyes, and silently watched Dylan. She silently sat up and scooted closer. She saw that Dylan was looking at her drawings again. She took out a new notebook and a pencil. She started to draw the three legendary bird pokemon. First was Articuno on top of a snowy mountian. The next was Zapdos, flying through a lightening storm. The last was her personal favorite, the fire bird Moltres. For Moltres, she drew the bird flying out of an erupting volcano. She grabbed her colored pencils, and colored in the pictures. She handed them to Dylan. "I can show you how to draw like this if you want. It's actually stupidly easy. It just looks hard", she said, "I spent days buried in mythology and legend books. I'm a book worm", she said, laughing lightly.

Years
  • Dylan nodded his head at Sherry's offer. I'd like that, and I'd like to see you try and teach me to draw! He lightly wrote on the side of her legendary birds picture. He looked down at the drawing again, and noticed that she had missed coloring Articuno's beak. Articuno was his favorite of the birds, and he didn't know much about them. Basically this picture and a story that his teacher told him a couple years ago. The bird looked pretty cool, so he chose it as his favorite. He lightly grabbed Sherry's gray colored pencil, the same color as Articuno's feet, and colored in the beak. There we go! I think that looked right... At least it seems like it would be. He put the pencil back with the others and looked at the picture. He grabbed the same pencil he just put down and quickly signed his name. It was a really sloppy signature, he put a large D and N with scribbles after them, just like he had always done.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona laughed lightly. "I accept your challange.", she said. Flipping to a new page, she grabbed a pencil and put it in Dylan's hand. Next, she grabbed Dylan's hand and started moving it, drawing the simplest of Pokemon, a Jigglypuff. "Basically, Jigglypuff is a circle, with little feet and arms. Enormous eyes, and very pink. This is the first Pokemon I ever learned to draw.", she said. She noticed Dylan's pre-occupation with her Articuno. "I can tell you a ton about Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.", she said, pausing to clear her throat. Her voice was soft and toned to be mystical. "In the Oblivia region, there is a story about how an evil man long ago tried to take over the world. He used a mysterious golden armor to awaken Moltres from it's slumber at the peak of Faldera Volcano. He used this armor to also awaken Articuno from it's slumber at the peak of Mount Sorbet. He had some difficulty waking Zapdos, as Mount Layuda was, and still is, surrounded in a perpetual lightening storm. He did eventually wake Zapdos. Then, with the three birds awake, he brought a huge sky fortress out of Silver Falls. A hero, using the power of friendship, was able to save Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres by calling on Ho-oh. After that, the hero put Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno back to sleep. The hero then made emblems and sealed the entrance to the three legendary bird's nests. He then put the emblems under the protection of Suicune, Entei, and Raiko". She paused, then shook her head. "As to how accurate this story is, I know not. I have not personally gone to Oblivia, although I would like to someday.", she said. "My favorite of the birds is Moltres. I don't know why, it just is."

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Watching as Seth released Frillish, Rebecca instantly turned her attention away from the ghost jellyfish Pokemon and suppressed a shudder that threatened to run down her spine - even now in the heat of battle she was freaked out by that thing...she just knew that now something horrendously bad would happen to her, such as being hit in the face by a rogue Ember from the opposing Charmander and being set on fire or something...but no. Positive thinking in battles...positive thinking.

"No, Frillish won't be carrying anybody in this battle," said Rebecca with a slight frown, wondering if Seth thought that she couldn't hold her own because of her earlier freakouts over facing Brock. Yes she was worried about facing Brock...with good reason...but these so-called trainers weren't even worth breaking a sweat, or so Rebecca thought. "They're pathetic," she practically laughed to their faces, finishing her thoughts out loud, "I won't have any trouble beating them. I think," she said with a smirk, pulling a Pokeball from her belt after returning Hoppip with a red flash, "it's time to give my Magikarp a run."

Releasing the fish Pokemon, she watched as he levitated slightly above the ground as Water Pokemon being used out of water in battle situations do ((OOC:...I know. I cringed big style writing this, but it seems ridiculous to only be able to use certain water pokemon in water when there is no water around...so artistic license must be invoked =D) and watched the two opposing Pokemon. Suddenly, without being instructed to, he flew at the Abra in a wild Tackle, crashing into the ground by the other Trainers as the Abra Teleported instantly. Rebecca winced...great...maybe this wasn't such a smart idea...

"Magikarp! No, don't! You must only attack when I instruct you during a battle, okay?" she argued, knowing full well that as Magikarp looked round at her insolently he was about to disobey every syllable he spoke. However, having given up Abra as a bad job, Magikarp seems thankfully to have turned his attentions to the slower, type-disadvantaged Charmander, who seemed to have picked up on Magikarp's less-than-nice attitude and had paled somewhat. Maybe this aggression and disobedience, although too often directed at Rebecca herself, could be harnessed as a beneficial force...

"Right Magik- okay, Tackle if you want to, but you need to use your Water attacks! I won't tell you what to do, but Water attacks will be most effective!" she warned before realising, as the Magikarp was scratched not-so-effectively on his hard scales by the Charmander he had just barreled into, that he may not actually know how to summon Water attacks without having the water physically around him. Startled, she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of water, staring at it for a moment before looking up at Magikarp, who had again smashed into Charmander with his Tackle only to be hit with Ember for his troubles and had a brainwave.

Running forwards, she dodged a rogue Ember just as she had predicted and unscrewed the lid of the water bottle, ignoring the shouts from the opposing Trainers. "MAGIKARP!" she shouted, and as the fish glared round at her, she drenched him in water and kept some in the bottle for later. Feeling the water droplets, Magikarp almost drew them through his body, sucking them into his mouth before firing a jet of water point-blank at the Charmander, who was stuck against a rock nearby and pummeled with water until the jet ceased. The flame on his tail flickered feebly as Charmander attempted to stay awake, but Magikarp had sensed his advantage and looked round to Rebecca expectantly.

Throwing the water over him again, Rebecca watched as this time Magikarp kept the moisture on his surface and slammed into Charmander in another Tackle, the fire lizard slumping to the floor before Magikarp hit him again with a spurt of water from his mouth. Fire lamely flickering, Charmander finally succumbed and fainted, leaving Magikarp the winner. With a start, Rebecca watched, not quite sure if she trusted what she was seeing...had she...worked with Magikarp...successfully??

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    (Yeah, I don't think they've ever once really explained how aquatic-only Pokemon are able to battle on land, so for all we know that's what happens.)

"Alright!! We've got this battle near our fingertips!" Sethos cheered strongly as he dramatically held up his opened palm and then grasped it into a fist, "Frillish! Keep up that Night Shade!" His part of the battle was going on longer than Rebecca's. That was probably because the only move Abra knew was Teleport. It began warping in different directions as Frillish tried to follow it with the crackling, purplish beam issuing from its eyes. Things weren't going too well, but the jellyfish Pokemon seemed to have enough energy to last. Sethos wasn't about to let his Pokemon be knocked out from spending all its energy.

As soon as Abra reappeared behind Frillish Sethos made his move. "There! Grab it from behind you!" the boy commanded. The Abra expressed its shock as Frillish's back tentacle lashed out and stuck onto the Abra's forehead. They were in for it now. "Absorb, Frillish!" Frillish contorted himself to grab the Abra's torso with his other two tentacles. He smiled as his eyes glowed an emerald green. The opponent's Abra squirmed about in the jellyfish Pokemon's hold as its strength was gradually being sucked out. As for Frillish, the replenished energy was refreshing him and he managed to grasp onto the Abra tighter.

"Abra, no!!" Johnny cried as Abra seemed to slump in the jellyfish's hold. That last attack weakened it mentally as well as physically. There was no escape for it now.

"Sorry, but this is the final blow. Frillish, Night Shade!" Sethos said, a solid punch to the air in front of him as Frillish readied Night Shade. The ghostly ray made a direct hit to the psychic Pokemon as the jellyfish freed it from his grasp. It landed on the ground (too weak to levitate) and fainted without much resistance. "And that's the end of it. Victory to Rebecca and I!" Frillish cheered happily; his first ever battle going rather well.

The two trainers lowered their heads in shame as they returned their Pokemon. They seemed to want to get lost in the crowd and vanish from sight, but the other trainers were in awe over the whole fight. Did they just lose? Yeah, there's no mistaking it! Who knew Rebecca was so strong a trainer? And then there's that kid with her! Who is he? I've never seen him around here. He must be Rebecca's pen-pal or something!

Sethos laughed awkwardly to himself as he stared at the group of trainers from the corner of his eye. There were so many people... too many, even. They had no idea who he was, and quite honestly he'd rather keep it that way. It was hard enough talking to Rebecca at first, and he didn't want to try it with all of them at once. As soon as the girl returned her Magikarp he'd direct her away and walk towards Mt. Moon.

"Well we've got to get going and do some important training! So we'll be seeing you all later if you're still around!!" the boy will (eventually) say as he pushed Rebecca along with him. He wanted out of there. Fast.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona heard shouting and got up and got dressed fast. She returned all her pokemon to their pokeballs, and ran/limped to the front of the pokemon center. A Galactic Grunt was terrorizing Nurse Joy. "Let's go Amphy!", Shirona shouted. The electric pokemon came out in a shower of sparks. "Leave Nurse Joy alone or you'll be sorry!", she yelled. The grunt turned and grinned evily. "Will I? Let's see how you handle my Zubat", he said, releasing said pokemon. Shirona laughed. "Wow. How stupid can you possibly be? Amphy, use Thunder and electrify him", she said with an elegant wave of her hand. Amphy charged up and fired the attack, missing by a hair. "Ha, Zubat, use super sonic!", he commanded. After the attack was launched, Amphy looked around wildly. "Amphy! Focus and use Thunder Wave", Shirona commanded softly. Amphy managed to fire the attack. "What now?", she taunted. "Zubat, use Poison Sting", the grunt commanded. Zubat couldn't move. "Thank Arceus for Para-haxs", Shirona said, "Amphy, use Thunder Punch". Amphy broke out of confusion and used Tunder, effectively KOing the Zubat. "Grrrrr. You'll be sorry!", he yelled, returning his fainted Zubat then running off. "Good job Amphy", Shirona said, returning the pokemon. She turned on her heel and walked slowly back to her room. After closing the door she searched for her make-up. "Stupid Grunt, making me mess up my make-up", she growled, stalking off to the bathroom. After 10 minutes she came out, looking 100% better.

Years
  • ((OOC: Sorry for taking a long time to post. My mind's been on other things lately, and Homecoming didn't help :/.))

Dylan laughed as Sherry ran into the bathroom with her make-up. Oh jeez, you looked fine. While he waited for her to get done doing whatever she was doing, he walked over to his room quietly. He knew that Sherry wouldn't take too long, so he hurriedly changed. Back at home he was usually late to things, so he had perfected the art of changing quickly. It didn't even take him two minutes to throw on some gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt with a simple pokeball design on the front. Just as planned, Sherry was still in the bathroom when he walked back in. He sat back down on the bed, realizing he didn't know why she ran out of the room like she did earlier. He wrote down his question on the notebook they had used earlier, What just happened? You were gone pretty long, and left without a warning. It seemed important, with the rushing out and all. It wasn't much later that Sherry came out of the bathroom. He hated to admit it, and would NEVER say it, but she pretty much looked the same as when she came back to the room. Oh well, I'll just let it be. He thought, as he showed her his question.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shirona shook her head, breaking out of her temporary rage. She limp/walked closer and read what Dylan wrote. "Oh, that", was her brilliant response. She let out Amphy and sat on her knees on the floor, digging through her bag to find a potion. Finding one, she beckoned Amphy to come. After he was in front of her, she sprayed a bit of the potion onto a few bruises he had sustained during his confusion. "Amph", the electric type said. "Yes, yes, I know you did an exceptional job", she murmered. Looking back up at Dylan, she cleared her throat softly. "A Team Galactic Grunt decided to grace us with his presence.", she said. Her hands started shaking, and she shook her head, looking down for a moment. When she looked up, a forced smile was on her face, but her eyes held painful memories. "Don't stress yourself though. Amphy and I battled him and won. So he ran off", she said, her voice cracking slightly. Her eyes stung, and when she went to rub them, traitor tears were falling down her face. "Oh for the love of Mew", she said. Amphy put his stuby arm on her leg and cried "Phoros?", softly. "I'm fine....just perfect", she said. She wiped away her tears and stood up. "I'm going for a walk. Your more than welcome to join me", she said, grabbing her bag and returning Amphy. Unconsiously, she turned back and kissed Dylan's cheek. Her face went red and she walked out of the room.

Back