• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Tyson continued his journey, just arriving at the outskirts of Viridian City. Walking down the street, Tyson noticed the Pokemon Center and stepped inside the building.

" Hey, i'd like to heal my Magnemite please," Tyson asked. The Nurse took the Pokeball and put the Pokeball in the healing machine and healed Magnemite. The Nurse handed Tyson his Pokemon back and waved. Tyson waved back and sat down on the couch. Might as well go to Pewter, Tyson thought, leaving the Pokemon Center. Tyson headed towards the North entrance of Viridian City, looking for a restuarant. Tyson found a Burger joint and walked inside the building. Tyson was relieved to see no line-up, and stepped up to the counter.

" One Buffalo Chicken burger combo please," Tyson asked, taking out the necessary money to pay for the combo and handed it to the Cashier. After waiting for a few minutes, Tyson received his combo and sat down in a booth. Tyson released Magnemite and grabbed the charger-like thing used to feed Magnemite. Tyson let Magnemite start "eating" from the contraption while he enjoyed his burger.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shirona smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'm coming", she said. She had a long stride due to her long legs, so a few steps was all it took to be next to Dylan. "Ok, let's go. You forgot your notebook didn't you?", she asked. Vulpix had fallen asleep, so Shirona silently returned her to her pokeball. As she put the pokeball in her pocket, her fingers brushed against a photo. She pulled it out and looked at it. She couldn't help but smile. "Oh Riley...", she sighed sadly. She decided to elaborate so Dylan wouldn't think she was insane. "Riley was my best friend. He loved pokemon and adventure. I know he'd love this place too....but he um, he died a few months ago. A raid on the Cherrygrove Pokemon Center went bad. I was there and I held his hand. He died right there. I miss him so much", she murmered softly. She fell into silence, retreating into herself where that pain couldn't affect her. "Sorry for setting a depressing tone", she said, putting the photo in her pocket. She looked down and wiped her eyes once. She focused on walking.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
As Dylan turned around he heard Sherry say ,"Alright, I'm coming."

He though he should slow down a little bit, when Sherry was suddenly beside him. Did she run? That was fa... His thoughts got interrupted by Sherry, "You forgot your notebook didn't you?"

Dylan gave a thumbs up when her Vulpix fell asleep. She put it in it's pokeball and put it away. She pulled out a photo from her pocket. Sherry said something, but Dylan didn't hear it. After a couple more steps she started talking again. "Riley was my best friend. He loved pokemon and adventure. I know he'd love this place too....but he um, he died a few months ago. A raid on the Cherrygrove Pokemon Center went bad. I was there and I held his hand. He died right there. I miss him so much,"

That must be the person in the photo... He thought

"Sorry for setting a depressing tone," Sherry said almost sounding depressed.

Dylan noticed she wiped her eyes and was looking down. Uhh.. Oh, Uhh... I don't know what to do. I feel like I should comfort her, but ugh.. I don't know. Oh! I think this'll work.

Dylan stopped and grabbed Sherry's hand so she would stop. In his head this went very smoothly; he hoped it would go the same. He wrapped her up in his arms, and made sure not to squeeze too tight.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona froze for a moment, her whole body tensing up. She had never let anyone but Riley and her parents give her a hug. She relaxed after a few moments, gently hugging Dylan. "Thank you. Sorry if I seemed a little tense. I never really let anyone touch, let alone hug, me. Only my parents and Riley. It's a trust issue for me. It felt nice though, being hugged. I was a pretty odd child, preferring the company of the water pokemon than other children. Riley was a misfit too. We became friends and that was that. He said he would go on his adventure when I had my own partner, so we could go together. He had so many far out dreams. Becoming Champion was his main goal. However, that was never my intention. If I would ever be lucky enough, I'd like to join the Elite Four someday. I also have a tendancy to talk too much. Feel free to interupt when I do", she said. She took out the photo again and showed Dylan. It was of her and Riley with his partner pokemon Chikorita at the beach. Shirona had a wild Horsea in her arms. "He wanted me to look after Chikorita, but she died just days after he did from a broken heart.", she said. She looked around. "Oh hey! Our rooms are right across the hall from each other.", she said. She smiled at Dylan. "I'll be right here", she said, leaning against a wall.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Sherry felt tense is his grasp, but she soon relaxed. "Thank you. Sorry if I seemed a little tense. I never really let anyone touch, let alone hug, me. Only my parents and Riley. It's a trust issue for me. It felt nice though, being hugged. I was a pretty odd child, preferring the company of the water pokemon than other children. Riley was a misfit too. We became friends and that was that. He said he would go on his adventure when I had my own partner, so we could go together. He had so many far out dreams. Becoming Champion was his main goal. However, that was never my intention. If I would ever be lucky enough, I'd like to join the Elite Four someday. I also have a tendancy to talk too much. Feel free to interupt when I do," Sherry started to ramble on.

I know what she means, about the trust thing, and losing a friend. I'm going to tell her, after all, I think she's my friend. Next thing Dylan knew she took out the photo she had before. It was of a boy, about their age, with green eyes and shaggy hair. He was next to Sherry, who was holding a Horsea, with a Chikorita next to him."He wanted me to look after Chikorita, but she died just days after he did from a broken heart."

Oh.. wow that's, painful. He thought, get a hurt look on his face.

Sherry started to look around, "Oh hey! Our rooms are right across the hall from each other," She said, starting to let a smile on her face. Dylan couldn't help but smile back, she looked so at peace. "I'll be right here," Sherry said, knocking Dylan back into consciousness.

Dylan ran in and grabbed his bag, checking to make sure the notepad was in there. He went back out and closed the door, to find Sherry leaning on the wall. He grabbed the notepad and pen and staring writing. Hey, I was thinking that maybe you would like to travel together? After I get some food, I'm starving! He didn't want to mention what happened earlier, it seemed like something that shouldn't be brought up again.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona smiled. "Traveling together sounds like fun. I already ate, but I'll go with you anyways, if you want.", she said. She brushed off her dress a bit, and smiled again. "Shall we?", she asked, her voice soft. "By the way, what is your dream? I've told you mine.", she said.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
"Traveling together sounds like fun. I already ate, but I'll go with you anyways, if you want," replied Sherry, as she was brushing off her dress. "Shall we?" She continued softly.

Dylan gave a thumbs up and stared walking when Sherry started talking again, "By the way, what is your dream? I've told you mine."

I uhh.. I've never really given this one any thought. I think finding my voice is a dream. Dylan started writing on his pad. Tough question, but my dream is to find my voice. I'm hoping that this journey will allow me to accomplish that. I haven't... Dylan ran out of room and ripped the page out. He handed it to Sherry and starting writing again. ...spoken in 5 years. I've tried, and I just can't. He showed that page to Sherry and started walking again. I probably seem emotionless just walking away after that, but that's all I have..

Dylan had no idea where some food would be, and Sherry said she had eaten already. He started to scribble out something again. I'm not sure where to get food. Lead the way? He stopped and showed her the page, ready to follow.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona tilted her head to the right slightly, her icy-blue eyes studying his expression. To find his voice...I wonder how he lost it?....he seems sad, like I am...something has happened to him..., she thought to herself. She noticed he started walking away after that. Oooh. I think I touched a nerve on that one, she thought. She nodded after a few moments. "Yeah, it's not a big place, but the food is good", she said. She started walking towards a little cafe next to the pokemon center. She looked over her shoulder. "Coming?", she asked.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
It didn't take long to reach a small cafe right outside the Pokemon Center. Oh... It's right here. I feel stupid now. He thought, turning a little red in the face. He made sure to have his order written down before he got to the counter, to save time. He got a chicken sandwich with lettuce and onion, what he called his "usual". After grabbing his food, he looked around for Sherry. he found her sitting at a table looking out the window. He sat down next to her and started eating. Well this is awkward... I can't really write right now, my finger are greasy. Umm.. shoot He decided to try and write anyways. So where should we go after this? I was looking at that tower, it looks interesting, but I don't want Abra to miss it. What do you think? He had wrote smaller this time, to fit everything on. He tapped on Sherry's shoulder and showed her the notepad. Remembering his sandwich, he started eating again waiting for a reply.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@Yagerbomb: Magnemite grew to Level 6!
Magnemite Learned Thundershock!

@DarkAngel: Vulpix grew to Level 7!
Vulpix learned Roar!

@SelenaStar: Hoppip grew to Level 7!
Hoppip learned Tail Whip!

@Scarf Blade: Ryhorn grew to Level 7!

@Kitred123: Abra grew to Level 7!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Galactic Commander Venus
Violet City

Venus walked around Violet City, quietly taking in the solemn atmosphere around the City. Venus took out her Pokegear and dialed a number.

" Yes, Commander," the voice on the phone asked.

" I assume the search is going well. Set up a HQ at the Ruins of Alph, contact me after you have taken control of the area," Venus spoke into the Pokegear. She hung it up and put the device away. Venus returned to her Hotel, deciding that it was time to get some rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan Davies
Route 30

Logan picked up the Pokeball which contained his new friend, Metapod. Logan kept on going, knowing that an impending show down with his father was going to happen very soon. Logan let Metapod out, and started training on trees and bushes. After a while of that, Logan saw a Rattata on the road.

" Metapod, use tackle," Logan ordered, pointing at the Rattata. Metapod charged at the Rattata, knocking it over. The Rattata got up and tackled Metapod. Metapod shot a line of web at the Rattata, which was caught up in the string. Metapod tackled the Rattata, knocking it down and out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

@Elite Killer: Metapod grew to Level 5!

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona had been daydreaming, when Dylan tapped her on the shoulder. She nodded. "I was wondering about that too. They say that in burned tower, the spirits of three legendary pokemon remain who helped evacuate the pokemon. Legend also says that a seven-colored pokemon, Ho-oh, brought them back to life. Raiko, Entei, and Suicune. Raiko controls lightning, Entei controls earth and fire, Suicune controls wind and water. Wouldn't it be something if we could see them?", she said. A waiter showed up. "Can I get you two anything?", he asked. "Yes, an order of fries and a Cherry Coke please", Shirona said. The waiter bowed and went to get her order. Moments later he came back and set the food and drink down. "Thank you", Shirona said. She sipped her drink then nibbled on a french fry dipped in honey mustard.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
With how Rebecca was looking at him, Sethos became confused. He was perfectly fine. No bruises were on his body (for all he knew, but he wasn't about to just throw his shirt off in front of a new friend. There was enough awkwardness from the landing to last weeks). Not even his head felt that bad... or did he only think that? Maybe the teenager was sent through such a loop that he couldn't even tell what happened to him. Was he showing some obvious sign that was having a concussion without knowing? How long has that happened? Now he wasn't sure if he did manage to catch Rebecca's shoulder; it could've been in his head.

And now he was hearing things! It was as if the whole forest was shaking in his head!! The trees were shaking, and so were the bushes. He could feel his vision go black for a second as, what he thought to be, part of the concussion making the noise louder and louder with each passing second. Oh, the Humani-- Oh, wait, that was just the bushes and trees shaking. Sethos sighed with relief for a second, glad he wasn't in any immediate danger from a head injury. But now there was a rustling in the foliage that seemed very unsettling. Even Rhyhorn seemed a little defensive as it stared into the bushes attentively.

"Rebecca... this may not be good," Sethos said as he placed a reassuring palm on Rhyhorn's back. He was also trying to reach out for Rebecca, but she was too far away at the moment. Hesitant, the teenager took a few paces forward to carefully reach out and guide his new friend back to him and Rhyhorn. "I think you should get on Rhyhorn's back. I don't like the sound of this."

In another moment, the front-most bushes in front of Sethos and Rebecca started to shake violently. A Pokemon was there. No, it sounded like more; numerous more. And they sounded unpleased. "... Rrooooooww!!!" came the sound of multiple pokemon at once.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Seth seemed to be looking at her in a confused manner and Rebecca wasn't sure if she'd said something wrong or if he was more concussed than she had originally thought...but she didn't have time to continue to ponder this as Seth, stepping backwards next to Rhyhorn warily, told her to sit on Rhyhorn. Rebecca was slightly alarmed by this...if Rhyhorn decided that he didn't actually WANT Rebecca on his back then...well...the consequences could be pretty bad for her.

As the bush continued to shake violently, Rebecca started as a loud noise - the unmistakable sound of enraged pokemon - sounded ominously from within the hedge, and Rebecca grimaced - perfect timing...now that she couldn't run or even walk particularly quickly on her bad ankle...

'Normally I would insist that you take Rhyhorn..." Said Rebecca somewhat awkwardly as she hobbled over to them, watching the quivering bush closely, "but given the circumstances I'll have to take you up on your offer...lest we both get tra-AAARH!" She screamed as a small flock of Spearow rose from the bushes...Spearow...they were nasty creatures when riled...oh crud. "Hoppip, use your Confusion!" She shouted, watching as Hoppip directed his attack at the Spearow who let out a collective shriek, and noticed he had isolated the attack successfully. Turning to Seth, Rebecca grimaced somewhat. "What do we do now?!"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Sethos was happy to see that Hoppip managed to score a blow to the Spearow, and it even seemed that it got them a little confused to boot. The Spearow were even angrier now, but they couldn't tell if they were mad at the four or with each other. They pecked at each other in their confusion. It was definitely going to buy them some time.

Rhyhorn might be too tired to deal with all those Spearow at once, the teenager thought, exchanging glances between Rhyhorn, Rebecca, Hoppip, and the Spearow. Rhyhorn seemed to pick up on the worry, but it didn't try to reassure him. Nodding, Sethos rubbed the top of the Pokemon's head once more as he looked at Hoppip. Hoppip got a good shot in, and it probably has more where that one came from. But if the Spearow snap out of it Hoppip might get the bad end of the deal. I know I've got my potions, but none of our Pokemon are actually injured. And this thinking's putting my head in a vice...!

"Rebecca, Viridian City's not that far from here," Sethos said, relaxing himself to think as calmly as possible. Another headache flickered in the back of his head, but it didn't hurt too bad. They could get checked up in Viridian if they got a move on as fast as possible. "You and Hoppip get on Rhyhorn, and I'll be close behind. We don't have that much time to argue, so just get on and let Rhyhorn carry you. Rhyhorn will be faster with just one of us, and I can still run in his wake. He's going to charge through the Spearow when you're ready, so hang on tight!"

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
"I was wondering about that too. They say that in burned tower, the spirits of three legendary pokemon remain who helped evacuate the pokemon. Legend also says that a seven-colored pokemon, Ho-oh, brought them back to life. Raiko, Entei, and Suicune. Raiko controls lightning, Entei controls earth and fire, Suicune controls wind and water. Wouldn't it be something if we could see them?" Sherry replied as Dylan was finishing his sandwich.

He started writing on his notepad when a waiter came over and asked if they wanted anything. Dylan ignored it while Sherry ordered a Cherry Coke and Fries. What about the Bellsprout statues infront of the tower? She didn't say anything about Bellsprout. I'll ask her. Dylan thought, scratching off his previous thoughts. He finished up and showed it to Sherry. Yeah, that sounds cool, but what should we. What about the Bellsprout Statues? The ones in front of the tower?

He noticed she was dipping her fries in Honey Mustard. Now that's gross...

SelenaStar

Years
Hearing a noise behind her, Rebecca turned around and saw a Pikachu peeping out of the bush behind her somewhat curiously, not seeming intimidated by the Spearow at all...they must have crossed over into Viridian Forest without realising... A thought striking her, Rebecca whistled for Hoppip calling him over to her quickly. As he flew over, she pointed at the Pikachu who now looked startled, but before it could bolt she yelled "Confusion!" and Hoppip shot the attack full force directly at the Pikachu, who fell back on the floor with his face contorted with the force of the attack. "Okay, now maintain that Confusion and use Tail Whip!" instructed Rebecca as Hoppip did so, lowering Pikachu's defence. The lightning mouse opened his eyes, looking up at Hoppip while grinding his teeth and launching a furious Thundershock at the grass pokemon. The attack clipped Hoppip before he could dodge it, making him lose focus for a moment before angrily redoubling his Confusion and incapacitating the Pikachu again. Reaching into her bag, Rebecca pulled out a Pokeball and enlarged it before throwing it at the Pikachu. It closed...quivered once...twice, oh no it wasn't going to-oh. The ball stopped moving. It was caught! Yes!

Sliding off Rhyhorn, Rebecca scooped up the PokeBall and threw it towards the Spearow, watching as Pikachu emerged facing the bird Pokemon. "Thundershock Pikachu!" she instructed, and the lightning mouse launched his attack at the Spearow, Rebecca smiling in satisfaction as the bird pokemon screeched, flapping around in their confusion and pain from the Thundershock, the weaker ones fainting straight out and dropping back into the bush. Climbing back onto Rhyhorn with a twinge of pain in her ankle, she called for Pikachu, who ended his attack and was returned to the PokeBall. The Spearow that remained were too weak to fight, retreating back deeper into the woods.

Sighing, Rebecca sagged slightly. What a day already...she looked over at Seth, exhaling deeply. "I think...I think we're okay now," she said thankfully, as Hoppip floated over to rest on her head.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
A Pikachu? How did it just appear like that? It had to be some of the most amazing luck the two had today. Sethos sighed to himself, glad the he didn't have to have Rhyhorn trample over the Spearow now. That last bit of excitement made him a little dizzy, though...

"A new friend already? Man, I might have to play catchup soon enough..." Sethos said as he leaned against his Pokemon for support. It certainly was an exciting performance, but with that out of the way their injuries had to be checked on. His back was starting to twinge, too. "How about we skip the forest for now? If we stay in Viridian we can get your leg checked up on and Hoppip, Rhyhorn, and now Pikachu can rest."

Something tells me I'm going to have a lot on my hands traveling with her. But I guess by saying that I'm more inviting myself than anything, Sethos thought. He remained humbled by a growing headache.

SelenaStar

Years
"I know..." said Rebecca quietly, looking down at the PokeBall in wonder. Her first caught Pokemon...wow. "It...it must have been disrupted and come out of the Forest to investigate...I can't believe that, they're meant to be really rare Pokemon...what luck hey?" she turned to Seth with a wide grin on her face, the expression falling as she noticed that he seemed to be sagging somewhat. He was leaning against Rhyhorn for support, his head seemed slightly bowed and he sounded...well, Rebecca would say uncomfortable more than anything.

"Avoid the forest? How can we do that? I thought the only way to Viridian was through the forest...although," she trailed off, eyes glancing to the PokeBall in her hand again briefly, "for this Pikachu to appear we must be relatively close to the Forest anyway...if you know an alternative route round then that would be...beyond amazing." Her concerned expression turned to Seth again, he really didn't look great.

"Is...are you sure you don't want to be on Rhyhorn yourself Seth? I've patched my ankle up now, I could hobble along if we went at a slow pace...I...I'm kind of...you know, worried about you...you look terrible..."

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
"I'll be alright. That situation just took a little more out of me than I realized," Sethos reassured the teenage girl, trying to recompose himself. It wasn't going to do much with his own injuries starting to flare up like they were, but he had to be strong and tough it out. He showed weakness before, and it got him in worse shape...

Sethos lightly slapped Rhyhorn's back leg twice. "Let's go," he said, still leaning a bit on his Pokemon as he began walking. Without giving Rebecca another option, he guided Rhyhorn to a small path that no one ever really saw while walking on this road. It was actually a part of Route 22, the way to the Pokemon league. However, the small path lead back to where Route 22 and Viridian City met. Not only that, but his grandparents' house would be close by once they got there. They just had to venture a little farther...

Suddenly, a tree branch began to shake overhead. Sethos took it as quite a shock since wild Pokemon didn't show themselves often down this path. In a blur of motion, the Pokemon jumped out and landed right in front of them; blocking their path. It was a Mankey, the Pig Monkey Pokemon, and it looked kind of cross that the four were traveling down the path. Another enraged Pokemon? This was getting annoying fast. "Next it'll be Caterpie, I swear to Arceus--" Sethos murmured crossly to himself, then looked up to Rebecca with a determined look on his face, "I can't let you hog all the fun. This Mankey is mine, and I need Rhyhorn."

DarkAngel91

Years
"Oh. Bellsprout Tower? That's where monks go to become more focused I guess. I do however know that at the very top of Bellsprout Tower, Ho-oh is supposed to roost. At least according to legend. How accurate that is, I know not. Trainers go to Bellsprout Tower to train their pokemon before battling Falkner. Abra should have a ball there. It's mainly ghost and normal types. I know a bit about the history of each city. One place I would love to see, is the Ruins of Alph. So many mysteries, it's mind-blowing for one interested in mythology.", she said. She noted the change in his expression and smiled. "I said I was odd. I forgot to mention, you need permission to train at Bellsprout Tower", she said, sipping her drink.

Back