• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Indigo Trainers Association (T)

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
After Sherry said what kind of pokemon were in the tower, Dylan got lost in thought. All he could think of was Abra wacking away at all the pokemon there, it'd be great training! He came back into focus when he noticed she stopped talking and started up again. "I said I was odd. I forgot to mention, you need permission to train at Bellsprout Tower."

He got a look on his face that said, "I'm Ready," even though he was thinking about other things. Wait.. permission? Permission from who? Ugh, I need a nap. He wrote his thoughts down, but a little less jumbled. Where do we get permission? Before we do that, I think I need a nap. You?

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shirona smiled. "How about this, I'll go figure out how to get permission, you go and take a nap. Sound good? I need to walk, with the amount of sugar and caffinee I just had.", she said. She put her money on the table and got her bag. "I won't be far. Have a good nap", she said, before walking out. She looked around curiously. She walked to Bellsprout Tower. After chatting with some monks, she bowed and thanked them for their time and wisdom. She came back in record time. "It appears that my knowledge was off a bit. We just have to battle the monks. I was thinking of a different tower. My bad", she said apologetically.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Knowing that Seth was putting on a brave face for her benefit, Rebecca was about to leap off Rhyhorn and insist that he take the Pokemon, before Seth set him off moving...then she didn't really have a choice...she watched him anxiously, hoping that this shortcut he was leading them down was short enough to get him to a Pokemon Centre before he passed out on her altogether or something similarly bad...she wouldn't be able to carry him in her present state...

All of a sudden a Mankey popped out at them, and Rebecca couldn't help but get angry and curse uncharacteristically - they had such terrible luck, all these wild pokemon deciding to hop out to say hello to them in a not very nice way...but Seth, despite his injuries, looked like he was fired up enough to take the Mankey on...his exact words made her laugh lightly and look down at the Pikachu in his Pokeball. She smiled and gestured ahead of her to the Mankey with an open hand.

"Please, after you!"

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
After Sherry left to go find out about the tower, Dylan picked up his trash and threw it away. He had made it about halfway to the Pokemon Center, when he saw Sherry out of the corner of his eye. She seems in a good mood, maybe she was wrong! We can get it right now I bet, but I'm still tired. Ugh... He thought as she approached. ""It appears that my knowledge was off a bit. We just have to battle the monks. I was thinking of a different tower. My bad." She said, kind of happy, but also kind of apologetic, walking up to him.

Dylan didn't feel like getting out his notepad, so he just pointed to himself, then the Pokemon Center, then like he was sleeping on his hands. He was too tired to wait for a response, so he just started walking towards the Center. I seem to walk away from her a lot, I hope she doesn't take that badly. It's not like I can say anything, besides, she knows I'm tired. Right?

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona sensed a change in Dylan. It was almost like he was sorry. She actually had to run a few steps to catch up to him. She hesitated, then put her hand on his arm gently. "Hey. Don't worry about it. I understand, I'm actually pretty tired myself.", she said. She gave Dylan an un-characteristic, for her, hug. "If you need to talk at all, I'm just across the hall. Goodnight Dylan", she said, before she walked away into the pokemon center. She reached her room and walked in. She closed the door and changed into a tee-shirt and a pair of cut-off sweatpants Riley had given her one day because she had walked home in the rain. She released Vulpix and flopped onto her bed. Her hair had frizzed and was no longer smooth. She pulled a book out of her bag (since you can fit just about anything in those things :D ), and began to read. It was a book on Johto and Kanto legends.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
As Dylan started walking, Sherry caught up to him, almost faster than before this time. She put her hand on his arm, almost reassuringly. "Hey. Don't worry about it. I understand, I'm actually pretty tired myself," she said, while going in to hug him. This gesture surprised Dylan, since she had told him about her not really liking people touch her. "If you need to talk at all, I'm just across the hall. Goodnight Dylan," she stated next.

Dylan halfway followed her into the Pokemon Center, making sure not to be seen. He thought those "goodbye now go the same way" things were awkward, so he avoided it. He reached his room and put his bag on the floor again. He didn't think Abra would wake up anytime soon, so he put her on the pokeball stand by his bed. He never really was a morning person, so he showered before he lay down in bed. About 2 hours later, he still hadn't slept. He got up and slashed some water on his face. Even though he was so tired, his mind wouldn't stop going 100-mile-an-hour. It wasn't really important stuff, just little stuff that he over thought about. The one reoccurring thought was what would happen if the ITA lost, making him lose Abra. He finally got his thoughts toned down and fell asleep.

SelenaStar

Years
((Hi everybody, just to let you guys know that I'm taking over running this RP whilst Elite Killer recovers - I sent him a private message offering to take over for a time and he agreed, so if anybody has any problems with the RP just PM/VM me, SelenaStar.

Same rules as initially outlined by Elite Killer apply :) I'll review the RP every one/two days to catch up on Pokemon levelling/where people are up to with their journeys.

Thanks guys - keep up the great RP'ing! :D ))

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona paced the length of her room. She was tired, but couldn't sleep. She hated nights like this. This is when the dillusions would start again. Sure enough, on her bed appeared the form of a teenage boy with green eyes and shaggy black hair, wearing a blue tee-shirt and jeans, and his usual black converse. "Not tonight, please? I've got enough to deal with", she said. "Nope, sorry Sherry. You know why I'm here?", the boy asked. "To annoy the living heck out of me?", she said. "Ouch, you have gotten a bit bitter haven't you?", he said. "What business is it of yours anyways? If you had just stayed home, like you promised me you would, we would be on this adventure together. But no, you had to leave. I fail to see what interest a living person's life holds for a dead person", she said, the acid apparent in her tone. "Because your my best friend Shirona", he said. "Your my best friend too Riley. It tears me up inside every step I take, because your not here", she said. "......", Riley was silent. "That Dylan kid seems able enough to protect you", he said eventually. "I can take care of myself Riley", Shirona said, her voice low. " Goodnight Shirona", Riley said. "Goodnight Riley" she said with a slight hiss. He disappeared. She got up and put on her shoes. She honestly didn't know what to do now. At home she would just run outside and play with the water pokemon. She walked out of the Pokemon Center and sat on the edge of the lake just behind the building. She sighed and looked at the water. "Maybe I am crazy. I could talk to Dylan, but he would probably call me insane and not want to travel with me.", she said to herself.

Riley sat next to her. "Talking to yourself again Sherry?" he asked. Shirona got mad. "Just go away Riley! Your nothing but a figment of my imagination! So stop torturing me already and go away! Don't ever come back!", she yelled. Riley disappeared, and the overnight Nurse Joy came out. "Are you alright?", she asked. "I'm fine....just a bit of nervousness", she said, getting up. She walked back to her room, where she snuggled under the covers and fell asleep.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
(OOC: I hope that Elite gets better soon. And I'll assume that Rebecca got off of Rhyhorn.)

Rhyhorn paced ahead of Seth once the girl on his back slid off and allowed him to come to his partner's aid. Just like his partner, it was fired up to take on its first wild Pokemon. He began digging into the ground slightly in preparation to charge as both he and Mankey exchanged glares with each other. "Let's make this quick, Rhyhorn!" Sethos called to his Pokemon. Agreeing, Rhyhorn let out a roar challenging the Mankey.

Mankey took the bait and started running at its opponent with claws poised for attack. The boy could only smile. The two were more than ready for a Scratch attack. "Rhyhorn! Use Curse!" Sethos commanded. Rhyhorn ook the command and its body glowed that bright white again. By the time Mankey reached its target and began hacking away with Scratch, Rhyhorn was already under the effect of its move. In addition to being a Rock-type, the added defensive power of Curse made all of Mankey's Scratches hardly effective at all. "Don't let it keep that up! Tail Whip!" the boy added. As soon as Mankey tried to get the better of Rhyhorn by moving to its blindspot, Rhyhorn lashed its tail at the pig-monkey. Mankey was hurled away from its opponent. and didn't look too pleased.

Mankey corrected itself right away and placed a Leer over Rhyhorn. Rhyhorn didn't seem phased by it, but the move neutralized the defensive effect of Curse. Sethos commanded Rhyhorn to use Curse again. This time, though, Mankey ran for Rhyhorn as it glowed with a second Curse without poised claws. Instead, it made a sweeping kick that took Rhyhorn's front legs out from underneath him. "A Low Kick! Rhyhorn! Damn, just what we need right now," Sethos growled to himself, wincing slightly to a flash of pain in his head. His vision was getting a little blurry, but he could force himself to refocus to fix it. These next two moves have to be the last exchange, Sethos thought before giving commands to Rhyhorn, "Tail whip again as you rise! Don't let it back away unscathed!" Rhyhorn was a little shaky from the Low Kick, its first disadvantageous move used against it, but he found the power to follow through with its orders. Using Tail Whip to get back up, the large Pokemon used the momentum and maneuvering needed to reach Mankey in front of him to get back on its front legs. Rhyhorn stamped its feet to the ground firmly (this time being careful not to cause another tremor) as Mankey was sent into the air.

"After it, Rhyhorn! Charge in and use Horn Attack at full power!" Sethos command, throwing a single strong punch at the air for added morale. Rhyhorn roared as it charged after the flying Mankey. Horn glowing a pure white, Rhyhorn caught Mankey before it landed and smacked it hard with Horn Attack. Two attack boosts on Rhyhorn and two defensive lowering on Mankey made the blow all the stronger. Mankey could only collapse as it hit a tree after what was probably the finishing attack.

Taking no chances, the boy pulled out a pokeball from his pocket and pressed the button to expand it. "Pokeball... go!" Sethos said as he wound up for the throw and hurled the ball at the collapsed Pokemon. The Pokeball managed to reach and hit the Mankey, whom was enveloped in a white light as the ball forced it inside. Closing shut, the pokeball fell to the ground and began shaking as the button blinked. Shake... shake... shake... Ping! The Pokeball stopped moving! "A successful capture! Way to go Rhyhorn!"

Rhyhorn started to pant as the Curse faded from him. It felt great to be unhindered again, but that Low Kick wasn't favorable. Even so, it was well enough to walk. It hurried over to the pokeball before Sethos had the chance to walk over and hit it to his partner with a Horn Attack. Sethos caught the ball and looked down at it in a sort of awe. My first Pokemon catch... Not really at a welcomed time, but I'll take it. Welcome to the team, Mankey, the boy said, the excitement of the battle starting to wear off. He didn't feel worse off, but it would be best to hurry. Now he too had two pokemon that needed medical attention. If they could get to that Pokemon Center quickly, things would be alright. Fortunately it wasn't too far away.

Rhyhorn had paced up to Sethos and nudged against him slightly in affection. Sethos smiled as he took out one of his Potions and began spraying Rhyhorn's feet. Sethos could tell it stung a little, but he needed the quick treatment. "I know it hurts, but we still need you, buddy," Sethos said as he pocketed the empty Potion bottle to be discarded later, "I'm sorry to ask this of you, but do you think you can still carry someone all the way to the Pokemon Center?" Rhyhorn didn't protest, but he looked up to his trainer in concern. Perhaps it was trying to say that Sethos should take a turn this time...

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona woke up and looked at her clock. "6:30am. Great", she said. She got up and got dressed, put her make-up on and grabbed Vulpix's pokeball. She quickly wrote a note for Dylan, so he wouldn't freak out when she didn't show up for breakfast.
Spoiler:

She went out into the hall, closing her door. She slid the note under Dylan's door and then went to that nice little cafe a small walk from the pokemon center. She sat down at a table and ordered a white chocolate mocha and a few pecha berries for Vulpix. Vulpix yawned and eyed her trainer. "Pix? Vulpix, pix", the pokemon said. "I'm fine. Just had a bad night is all", Shirona assured her pokemon. Vulpix curled up on Shirona's lap and fell asleep again. The waiter came back with her drink and she thanked him. She sipped her coffee while reading her book of Johto and Kanto legends.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan woke up and looked at is clock. 7:15. Ugh.. this is wayy too early for me.. He thought to himself. He got up anyways, just to get a headstart from the other trainers. He got dressed for the day and brushed his teeth, then grabbed Abra's pokeball. He threw it to the ground and the familiar pokemon popped out. Unfortunately, that pokemon was still asleep. He wanted her to actually meet Sherry for once so he started screaming in his head. "OH MY ARCEUS!!! YOU ALRIGHT DYLAN!?"

Letting out a laugh he thought Yeah, I'm fine. Haha. I just wanted you up for today, it's gonna be a big day.

"You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me... If it isn't a big day, I'll let Rattata chew your legs off. And I'm serious, I require my beauty sleep." She said, so angrily that Dylan could tell she was serious.

Don't worry about it, let's get some food before anything though.

They both walked out of the room, Dylan making sure he had everything. He almost instantly saw the note on Sherry's door.

"Dylan,
Went to train at Sprout Tower. I'll be fine, I just didn't want you to freak out when I don't show up for breakfast. If I'm not back in two hours, then panic, m'kay?
Your traveling partner,
Angel"

Oh, alright. Well Jem, we're still going for food, BUT then straight to Sprout Tower. Okay?

When he got no response, he looked back. She was awake, but paying no attention to him. Alright, be that way.

They walked over to the little cafe and ordered some breakfast. Pancakes and French Vanilla Hot Cocoa for Dylan, and a random berry platter for Abra. Dylan chowed down on his food, which seemed gone in 5 seconds-flat to him, while Abra lighty nibbled on the berries.

Something wrong? He thought as a waiter picked up his plate.

"Nope, I'm just not hungry. I'm not a big eater in general. "

Nice to see you're talking to me again. And alright, I'll remember that. Well, you ready?

"I seem to have no choice."

I'll ignore that one. Alright, lets go. They left the cafe and headed towards the big tower. Dylan couldn't wait to get there, so he challenged Abra to a race. He completely forgot about her teleport, which she used to get to tgo infront of him and trip him. That's cheating! he thought as he fell to the ground.

"Just using my resources. Oh, and we're still not even close..." Dylan stood up and starting running again.

You'll never win!

SelenaStar

Years
In awe, Rebecca watched the attack unfold whilst leaning against a tree and standing on her good leg, keeping her ankle raised into the air slightly. That Mankey had just appeared from nowhere...she hoped that they weren't going to be attacked by wild pokemon the whole way along...that would just be too much bad luck for it to be coincidental.

As the Mankey swiped Rhyhorn's legs from underneath him with a Low Kick, Rebecca winced on Rhyhorn's behalf - wow, that Mankey really packed a punch, or a kick, despite it's lesser stature...and it didn't half know what attacks to use against Rhyhorn. For a moment, Rebecca felt a guilty sort of pang...if Rhyhorn had been tired out carrying her...she didn't weigh too much but after all the training beforehand...if Rhyhorn didn't make it through this fight then she'd feel really bad about it...

But, of course, Seth knew what he was doing and Rebecca whooped and clapped as Mankey's pokeball stayed closed. "Great job Seth! That could be one powerful pokemon in future!" She hopped over to him and Rhyhorn, leaning some weight on her injured ankle tentatively...oh, that wasn't too bad...she smiled as Rhyhorn and Seth reunited over their victory, but was alarmed as Seth asked Rhyhorn if he could carry someone to the Pokemon Centre.

"Oh no Seth! Seth, there's no need for that...honestly...as long as we go slowly I can make my own way to Viridian...we just can't go too quickly, that's all," she smiled at Seth genuinely, reinforcing the truth of her words. "I promise, I'll be cool...in fact," she released her freshly caught Pikachu, smiling as Hoppip floated over to it curiously. "Now would be a good time for some training I think!" she paused thoughtfully, wondering how she could train her Pikachu. Pikachu...speed! Agility! Excellent.

"Okay Pikachu, I want you to run to that tree and back as fast as you can!" she instructed, Pikachu watching her for a moment as though sizing her up and deciding whether or not to follow her instructions. After a moment, he obviously decided he liked her enough to listen, as he tore off through the grass, leaping up into the tree before pelting back down it towards her. Rebecca nodded happily, beginning to walk with Seth and Rhyhorn slowly, Hoppip on her shoulder. "That was brilliant! Now, do it even faster!" she watched as he ran again, his speed seemed consistent...but his stamina was not fading which was a good sign...she watched with alarm, however, as having run up the tree the fourth time, he shrieked a loud 'PIKA!' and fell out of the tree, catching himself on his feet on the ground and glaring up at a Pidgey that was glowering down at Pikachu from a branch. "Oh not another one...okay Pikachu, use your Thundershock attack!" Rebecca shouted over, watching as Pikachu launched a Thundershock at the Pidgey, which it evaded. Growling, Rebecca watched as the Pidgey flew down at Pikachu to peck him, hobbling over as quickly as she could and calling "Pikachu! Evade it, use your speed!" and seeing Pikachu roll out of the way, "Good! Now counter with your Thundershock!"

The Pidgey tried to get up once more, but Pikachu had recovered too quickly for it and hit it with a Thundershock attack. The Pidgey squealed at the shock, wings outstretched and it's body twitching as it fell to the floor on it's back. Rebecca laughed and called Pikachu back, smiling as he sat by her feet. "Good job Pikachu! Now, let's get back," she walked back over to Seth and Rhyhorn, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry...I couldn't resist trying Pikachu out..."
-------
((@Scarf Blade - Congratuations! You have caught a Mankey!
- Congratulations! Your Rhyhorn has grown to level 8!
@SelenaStar - Congratulations! Your Hoppip has grown to level 8!
- Congratulations! Your Pikachu has grown to level 6!))

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona had decided to wait for Dylan, so she was perched on a tree branch in a big shade tree next to the walkway. She was leaning back against the trunk, with her legs crossed. Vulpix was laying on her lap, and she was reading an old history book titled "Sinnoh Legends and Mythology", that her father had gotten her on her 12th birthday. She had gotten a coffee to go, so she sipped her coffee and turned the page of her book. She wanted to be in the Elite Four. Not the Johto/Kanto League. She wanted to travel to either Sinnoh or Unova. Many thought she was like Lucian, Sinnoh's Psychic-type Master. He spent all his time in the Canalave City Library. She sighed and simply closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of the morning sun.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Dylan and Abra were almost to the tower. Abra had stopped teleporting and actually ran. It was almost neck-and-neck, which was surprising, since he didn't think Abra were as fast as that. Running up the bridge in front of the tower, Dylan had pulled ahead, and was sure that Abra would teleport up. Amazingly, she didn't. Dylan had made it to the tower victorious. Abra was right behiind him though, which made Dylan happy. He turned to Abra with a smile and scratched her in between the ears. "Ab-Abra!" said the pokemon, which abnormally didn't translate in Dylan's head. Must've really like that, huh Jem?

"Nope, it just uh.. caught me off guard. Yeah, it caught me off guard."

Okay. He thought letting out a laugh.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
"Pokemon can really get your blood pumping, I understand," Sethos said, rubbing the back of his neck, "but if you need to hear it then I forgive you. I'll live. But let's try to get there before any more rare occurrences happen, okay?" In fact, he was also impressed by Pikachu. Pikachu did seem to be a very speedy and powerful new addition. Rebecca's Hoppip and Pikachu and his own Rhyhorn and Mankey... sounded like a strong duo team so far. And their journey was only starting.

He took a few steps onward with Rhyhorn, but then he turned back. She might have been healing, but she still should be off the bad leg as long as possible. Turning around, the boy extended a hand for Rebecca. He had a kind smile on his face. "I'll support you on the way; don't be shy," Sethos said as Rhyhorn turned to see what was keeping everyone so long, "even if you can walk you should walk on it just yet. I'll keep you up on your good leg."

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona smiled and packed her book away in her bag. She returned Vulpix to her pokeball and finished her coffee. "Hey Dylan! Watch this!", she called. She put her coffee container in her bag and stood on the branch. She jumped off and landed neatly with all the grace of a Persian. She walked over to Dylan and smiled. "Good morning. Have a good night?", she asked. She let Vulpix come out and Vulpix looked at her, then Dylan, then her, then Dylan. After a few moments Vulpix spun around and leapt at Dylan, somehow managing to climb up his leg. She climbed up to his left shoulder and balanced on her hind legs, and batted at his hair with her front paws, looking thoroughly amused. "Pix, Vulpix, Vul, Pixxx!", the Fox Pokemon said. Shirona had been trying to keep a straight face, but her body was shaking with barely controlled giggles.

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Before heading into the tower, Dylan heard Sherry over to his left. She was sitting in a tree yelling something, he couldn't hear her though. She jumped out of the tree and stuck the landing. Dylan help up 10 fingers for the jump with a smile. "Good morning. Have a good night?" She said as she let Vulpix out of it's pokeball. He put a thumbs up to her, but was more focused on the pokemon. It was the cutest pokemon he's ever seen. It just looked around with it's big eyes for a little while before running at him pretty fast. The pokemon managed to climb up his leg and onto his shoulder. It was batting at his hair, with claws retracted. Sherry couldn't seem to control herself watching the pokemon, she almost instantly started shaking with laughter. Dylan didn't want to knock the pokemon off, but he still reached around and scratched in between it's ears. The pokemon started purring. He couldn't help but smile at the pokemon. He picked it up off his shoulder and held it for a little while before setting it down. He noticed his Abra seemed to have a jealous look on her face. Oh Jem, you're still my favorite pokemon. Oh by the way this is Sherry, you haven't met her yet

"Oh don't worry about me." She said walking over to Sherry and looking up at her, almost like she wanted to be played with. Dylan reached into his bag and wrote on his notepad. Sherry, this is Jem. I love your Vulpix, it's pretty cute. It's weird that something so small and innocent can be so powerful.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shirona was finally able to control her laughter. "I'm sorry about that.", she said. She smiled. "Jem is a very beautiful name", she said, petting the Abra. "I've always liked Psychic-types. Not as much as Fire types though.", she said, reaching into her bag to pull out a Pecha berry. She held it out in the palm of her hand. "Here you go Jem. Vulpix doesn't like Pecha berries for some reason", she said. She looked at Dylan. "I better get to getting a second pokemon before I battle Falkner. Fire-types are weak to Flying types. Maybe I should try and get a Gastly or a Rattata. What do you think?", she asked. She couldn't just challenge Falkner with only Vulpix. That would be asking for defeat.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Tyson returned Magnemite to its Pokeball and walked out of the burger joint. Tyson knew hat Pewter City was next. Tyson headed towards the North exit of Viridian City, the only way to Pewter City. Tyson stepped on to the gravel that defined Route 2. Tyson was walking confidently when a voice interrupted the silence,

" Hey, you. Didn't you know that this is my turf, the lands of the best trainer, Gregory the powerful!" Tyson turned around and looked at a trainer, who had a group of kids behind him.

" Why, who's asking," Tyson replied.

" That's it! Come around fellas' because I'm going to cream this guy," Gregory boasted.

" Go, Rattata," Gregory announced, releasing his Rattata.

" What a weakling," Tyson blurted, releasing his Magnemite.

" Rattata, use tackle," Gregory exclaimed, his rattata charging at Magnemite.

" Magnemite use thundershock," Tyson ordered, Magnemite releasing a force of electric power, which shocked the Rattata, knocking it back. Gregory rushed to his Pokemon, helping it up.

" Looks like you got creamed," Tyson smirked.

" Next time I see you, it's on," Gregory claimed. Tyson sighed and moved forwards towards Pewter City.

SelenaStar

Years
"You can say that again..." said Rebecca quietly with a small smile on her face, happy that Seth was okay with it. In fact, she was really impressed with him generally...he was obviously injured, and seemed to be in at least some pain to a level where he was more than uncomfortable, but he still put everything into that battle with Mankey and captured the pokemon as a rightful reward. She figured that travelling with him would be a good idea, he seemed to be more capable of pushing through discomfort than she, which could prove very useful as the journey got tougher...

Right now, she just wanted to get to Viridian City but her ankle was starting to twinge more painfully now she'd been off Rhyhorn for a while...Rebecca was somewhat of a cry baby when it came to pain, she always had been since she was a young girl, which was unfortunate considering how accident-prone she was. Gratefully, she smiled as Seth offered his hand to her saying he would support her as she walked. She blushed slightly as she took his hand, wondering if she should hold onto his shoulder or something...she decided not to move, figuring that Seth would know better how to walk whilst supporting her.

"Thank you...my ankle was starting to hurt a little back there," she smiled at him somewhat sheepishly, tucking stray hair behind her ear with a nervous grin, "it's really kind of you to offer to help me...so, Seth, what made you apply for this programme?" she asked, genuinely curious to find out. She knew her own reasons, but was certain that they couldn't be the same for everybody...
---------

((@Yagerbomb - Congratulations! Your Magnemite grew to level 7!

@Everyone - so we can catch more Pokemon, I've decided to make Old Rods available at Viridian and Violet Cities - for Violet, go to the trainer school and talk to the Teacher. He will ask you why you are on the ITA journey - if you answer in a positive way (such as 'I love Pokemon' or 'I want to help people') he will give you an Old Rod. For Viridian, you need to go and find Fisher Ralph who will ask you if you like water pokemon. If you answer yes, he will then ask if you will catch him the largest Magikarp you can find. If you agree, he will give you the Old Rod to fish.))

Last edited:
Back