• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Sign-Ups are now CLOSED!

Hello, people :D
    This is the OOC thread for "Inner Demon", thread belonging to Mira and myself.
    Here is the place to post bios, discuss threads-related subjects, propose ideas, ask questions, and check what's up with the thread.

CURRENT CHARACTERS:
    _Diego// / Damien Decay/ Addiction/ Electricity
    Zimvee/ Bobby Baker/ Sloth/ Technopathy
    雷影 イチロ (Ichiro)/ Anton Gregorovich/ Envy/ Wind
    Umbreongirl/ Siren Ophelia Salmon/ Lust/ Earth
    TheAlmightyGhostPrincess/ Alyssa Arlene, Charity Eden/ Violence/ Light
    Eveelution/ Nicholas Lorren/ Ungratefulness/Levitation
    Neiko Star/ Vladimir Constantin/ Narcissism/ Invisibility & Intangibility
    Mira/ Elizabeth Serene Lake/ Anger/ Fire
    Eletj/ Artemis Dallas Phoenix/ Pride/ Metal
    Wolf in the Rain/ Soul Muze/ Solitude/ Ice

RESERVES:

Honey & Clover/ - / Gluttony

CURRENT EVENTS:
    The train is up and rolling. Kick back while we get to HHS. =D

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    May I reserve a spot please? I hardly ever come here anymore, but this RP is epic. =D

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Sure, Neiko Star ^.^
    I should tell you, though, that really the only reason to reserve at this point is for a Power and/or Trait, so just tell us if you think of anything~

_Diego//

Years
    Lying. Hey, that's a pretty good idea, and something that can easily be related with the rest of the world. I say you go for it (:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Name: Bobby Baker'

Appearance: Bobby stands at 5 ft 6in painfully aware this is considered short. Due to his genetic heratige he is slightly tan though not enough to stand out. He has just enough muscle to move about with a small pauch protuding from his stomach. He is constantly wiping his black curley out of his chocolate brown eyes. He wears a black shirt with skulls on the right and left shoulder and the Superman logo right in the middle. He wears dark blue jeans to cover his bony legs while keeping a plain white hoodie on to cover his arms. To top this off he wears black hiking boots that are scuffed and scratched from repeated use.

Personality: Bobby was once a happy child. He loved to laugh and smile. Due to the recent events this is happening less less though it still isn't hard to get a chuckle out of him. While on the outside he tends to have a cynacle view on the world, believing that humanity is destined for disaster. Deep down however he believes that humans can still dig themselves out of the hole they've buried themselves in. Bobby also has a problem with being lazy. He can be so lazy that he sometimes won't even do his homework in school even though he knows how to do the work. That is too say he's not smart. He can use deciet, flattery, and cunning to get people to do what he wants. EXAMPLE: He once made his mother feed him by hand and chewed his food for him because he saw chewing a waste of time. He was once trusting though again due to the state of things, he now looks apon the world with suspicon and distrust.

History: Bobby was born in Kanto but was quickly moved to Johto at a very young age so he considers that more of his home. While his father was off fighting in the war, his mother stayed at home and did unmentionable things to earn their keep. Constantly getting in trouble with whatever remained of the law, Bobby was part of a gang at a young age. While he didn't enjoy it, they did provide protection and money to get his mother away from her awful job. Passing high school was never a concern of his so he barely ever showed up. While he wanted an education to get a better life, he was always involved helping his ailing mother or helping his gang out. And when he had the time he was just too lazy. When he got a high postion in his gang he got used to ordering people around. Therefor his mother was soon as his beck and call due to her need to keep her son happy. She would carry him from room to room, feed him by hand, and even change the TV channel as pushing the button on the remote was too much effort. Soon Goldenroad (the city he was living in) became so barbaric that even the gangs dissinigrated. Left destitute after his mom passed away, and his father not coming back anytime soon, Bobby took the road all the way tricking people into gathering food and supplies for him. He happened to come across an abandonded letter to someone about Hope High School. Grabbing some poor kid from the street, Bobby made the kid read the letter to him as Bobby claimed "My eyes are too tired to read" He found out about all about Hope High School and decided he should go there to experience its wonders. Using flattery to procure a boat ticket to Sinnoh, specifically Snowpoint City. While he was on the boat, he was the terror of the bellhops as he demanded to be fed by them and carried around to wherever he wanted to go. After all, the custormer is always right! After being dumped in Snowpoint (literally in this case, the bellhops picked him up and dropped him off the boat) Bobby lurched to the train that would take him to Hope High School, and possibly a better life.

Negative Trait: Sloth

Power: Technopath. As long as there's a machine around Bobby can shape it and activate it. Also allows him to "talk" to the machine. In theory anyway.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Barely Core 3
    2nd period: Italian
    Lunch
    3rd period: Mythology
    4th period: Battling 101

Pokemon: Tyrouge because of the irony. Nickname is Vilanto

RP Sample:
    "Ah! Isn't this the life Ralts?" Jason asked his Psychic-Typed partner. Ralts happily agreed. The two were sitting on a creek bed with their feet in the babbiling water. Sun light was drifting through the leafy trees, creating a serene moment.

You know, we should probally get back to camp to start our chores. Ralts said.

"Yeah, probally." Jason said with a chuckle. He didn't make any move to get up. Ralts sighed. His master was so lazy! Of course he wouldn't get in trouble because everyone in the camp liked him too much and he was the best scout they had.

"Ah!" Jason sighed in content again. He took his belt, which held his sword, and laid in the grass. Ralts looked over at his friend's sword. It was a beautiful weapon of destruction. With a gold hilt and steel gray blade it was a only a foot long. Seeing Jason use it in battle was like seeing a dancer dancing. It was beautiful. However Ralts knew his master would have never had taken up the shield if he had never gotten lost a few years ago. Quickly shaking the thoughts out of his head, Ralts laid down next to Jason, who had quickly fallen asleep.

Someone has to stay awake... Ralts muttered sleepily. His eyes were so heavy...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Jason! Help!" a terrorifed cried out. Ralts and Jason snapped awake. It was dark. They had been asleep far too long.

Looking around Jason saw that it was a young girl named Mary who had found them. "Oh hi Mary..." Jason muttered sleepily. He began to put his boots back on and his sword belt.

"Jason you have to come back to the camp right now! They're killing them!" she cried.

"What?!" Jason snapped to attention. He noticed now that she her cheek was bleeding and that her face was covered in dirt. "Whats happening Mary? Tell me slowly and clearly."

Wiping her nose and pushing her brown pigtails out of her face, she told Jason that a group of local villagers had attacked the camp, claiming that the Arlish had taken their crops and raided their village. Jason's face betrayed no emotion as he told to run as far as she could. He would come find her. "Keep to the shadows and remember your studies!" he called out to her as she took off into the night. Looking towards the direction of the camp, he saw an angry orange glow. A harsh roar escaped his throat. He ripped his sword out and charged to the camp with Ralts behind him.

When they arrived on the scene, Jason was shocked at the massacre waiting for him. Tents were burnt to the ground, while all their hard earned supplies had been trampled underfoot. They had only collected the berries and nuts this morning. Jason had remembered how the smaller children had run around his legs, excited that their hero had returned. Those same children now lay dead at his feet. A villager emerged from a tent that wasn't burnt with an evil grin on his face. Crying was coming from the tent. With an inhuman roar, Jason quickly decapitated the man.

"Jason!" a voice cried out. Jason turned to find the Arlish elder running towards him. "You need to get out of here. There's too many."

"What about the guards?"

"You know how many guards we have. Enought to stop rabid animals, maybe the occasional bandit. But not enough for an invasion of this size." The elder sobbed. "Some of us escaped. Try to find them."

"What about you?"

The elder showed Jason the wound to his stomach. Parts were seeable. "As the elder, I wish to die in my camp." he said simply. Jason swallowed tears and nodded. Suddenly a man from the village jumped out of the shadows with a knife. "I can help you with that old man!" he cried.

Ralts, who had been quiet all this time, roared loudly for one so tiny and sent a wave of psychic energy at the man, cutting him cleanly in two. "Good boy." Jason said, patting his partner on the head. "Ok elder. You are a great man, and I am proud to be your son."

"Thank you Jason. That means more than you'll ever know." The elder said with tears in his eyes. "Now GO!" he commanded. Jason lept into the trees like a ninja and was just about to leave the camp grounds when he saw his father, the greatest Arlish Elder, cut down. Turning his head away Jason ran to the spot by the brook he had only been at a few hours before, and wept.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Vladimir Constantin

Appearance: Vlad's looks might be his only good point. He has a tall, dignified figure, strongly built but not overly muscled, with a serious yet laid back air about him. His mane of sleek black hair is cut just above his shoulders and his eyes are of a pale, silvery grey. He has a handsome face, with smooth, regular features and a clear, level gaze that sees through all. He wears a long black trench coat that flares at the ends, with silver lining and buttons, over a white shirt and black pants. He also wears a pair of black boots that nearly reach his knees. He keeps an old-fashioned silver pocket watch in his coat's left breast pocket. It seems like he has a thing for stuff from the Victorian era or whatnot. Nonetheless, he was an imposing person, and he carried around him a slightly intimidating aura, though for completely different reasons than his appearance.

Personality: There are several ways to describe Vlad. Selfish, vain, self-centered and egoistic immediately come to mind. His favorite person in the world? Himself. The thing the most precious to him in the world? His life. The thing he couldn't spend a day without seeing? His reflection. The entire reason for his existence? His existence itself. Needless to say, people didn't like him much, and tried to avoid his company as much as possible. Most people would feel lonely because of this. Not Vlad. Why should he? He had himself. However, this does not mean he was unkind. It wasn't that he didn't bother to help others. Rather...it was more like he never really noticed they needed helping. On those rare occasions when he would just slowly lift his eyes from himself and gaze at the world, and actually see it, why, he would prove to be a kind and noble soul, perhaps even the purest of his kind. It was a shame, really. For himself and for others. If he only tried...Vlad is unlike all those selfish, self-imporant, stuck-up jerks you normally hear about. He is perhaps a unique case. He is vain, yes, but not prideful. Selfish, yes, but not conceited. People tend to mix these two words together because they are so similar. But when you actually look them up and compare their definitions, you will find that they are very different indeed.

History: The way Vlad thinks of himself and dresses would lead you to believe he was rich, or had some important family background. But the truth was the complete opposite. Vlad literally grew up on the streets. No name, no friends, no food, no home, just himself. Perhaps that is why he has come to be as he is now. Nobody ever tried to help him. Or if they did, their efforts were so futile he never even noticed them. With the chaos erupting everywhere in the world, with all the war and the famine, the number of abandoned or homeless children were increasing every day. There was no way to save them all. So most of them were ignored, while some very few, infinitely lucky ones were taken in under the care of humanitarian groups. The remaining ones usually banded together, creating a gang of some sort, and set their camp somewhere in a garbage dump. No need to say that they resented normal people, who lived in what was in their eyes luxury, and could never understand the hardship and the misery they lived in. So sometimes they attacked these "normal" people, causing riots in the streets of the city, throwing mud or trash at the windows of the buildings, doing what they could to mess up city life. The government, upset at the fact that these "wild savages" were disrupting the cities' order, which was already a shaky, trembling, nearly non-existing thing thanks to the recent wars and economical crises, and that they had so vigilantly patched together as well as they could, decreed these people, in most cases teenagers or younger, dangerous and to be wiped out immediately, "for the sake of all the good citizens." The homeless, craving for understanding, misunderstood the citizens and thought them prideful and vain. The citizens, being attacked by them, misunderstood the homeless and thought them savage and violent. It was all a misunderstanding between two very different groups. It was ironic.

Many young homeless ones were arrested by the government. The others attacked the city in revenge and got caught themselves. And then it was an endless cycle, for it seems like in times of war the supply of homeless children is endless. But Vlad was different. He was smart. He knew if he disturbed the citizens, he would be punished and caught, possibly emprisoned. He cherished himself and his freedom, as pititful as it might be, far too much for that. So he kept out of trouble's way, and trouble out of his. Eventually, the wars in that area ended, with one side or another grabbing victory, and the region he was in settled down. He was found by the authorities, put into an orphanage, and then later adopted into a good, well-meaning family. But old habits die hard. He remained a self-centered, egoistic snob, as his half-sisters called him, and spent most of his time locked in his room. But his foster parents were very kind and understanding people. They understood Vlad's vanity, and did not mind it. So they let Vlad choose his name. Vlad, who had always been nameless, could now choose his own name. It was extraordinary. He was now somebody significant, somebody that existed in other people's lives, not only in his own. Of course, he chose one of the most uncommon and fanciest names. But, for the very first time, he was proud. He was proud of his rare, unique name that nobody else had. But the people around him called him Vlad. He did not like that. He wanted people to use his special name. The only people he let call him Vlad were his foster parents, who loved him, and who were possibly the only people he had ever opened his heart to. They taught him how to read and write, and the basics of mathematics. They soon found out that he was very intelligent. He especially excelled at math and strategy. He proved to be a cunning adversary in chess.

Many years passed more or less happily. But the world's state worsened with each passing week. His parents eventually began to fear for the safety of their children. That was when they received the letter from the government about Hope High School. They asked him whether he wanted to go. And that was one of the rare times he opened his eyes and saw the world, saw the world as others saw it. His parents were worried. He did not like that. They wanted him to go. So he went.

Negative Trait: Narcissism

Power: Intangibility/Invisibility

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    First period: Core 3
    Second period: Latin
    Lunch
    Third period: Mythology
    Fourth period: Battling 101

Pokemon: Misdreavus

RP Sample:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    I see you didn't take 'lying' as your trait, Neiko Star. But the one you picked is good, too. Mmm... I dare call it... Indifference, maybe? I like the concept for your character, but I would really like to see a bit of more info on your SU, especially in the appearance part, please? To get more of a mental image. It'd help, too, if I saw an RP sample. I see a lot of potential in the post, that's why I would really love to see the character more in depth. (:

Zimvee, your character is good, too. Sloth was something I already had in mind, but doubted anyone would pick it. In order to be a real Inner Demon, though; you'd have to be reaaaally lazy though. Kind of 'I don't eat because I'm watching TV' lazy. xD I'd also like to see more history, and the sloth trait more in action; as well as how you got to Sinnoh.
    But yeah, other than that, it's fine by me. If you could elaborate a bit more, Neiko Star, then both of you have my green stamp and would only need Mira's other half of the approval :P

Here goes my bio, too:

Name: Damien Decay
    Negative Trait: Addiction

Appearance: Damien Decay is a mixture of both inconspicuousness and forced 'look at me' appeals. To begin with, he comes from a family of heighty masses, giving him his imposing stature of around 6'7. Yes, he is freakishly tall, but his athletic and muscular build give him a good look in proportion. Damien's thick bones are wrapped tight with flashy muscles and a semi-pale skin. Every single one of his muscles is defined, allowing everyone to see that he has no fat under his coetaneous layer. He looks like he's on the gym 24/7. Many veins 'pop' through the skin on his arms, hands, and neck; making him look somewhat intimidating. His chest, abs and legs are carefully trained and cut, and his equally potent lungs give him the best stamina ever. Broad back and thin waist. His wrists and forearms have more cuts and scars than anyone could bother to count. Some seem accidental, some seem of medical procedures, some seem intentional. His limbs are long, a number of his joints crack, and a large part of his skin has a rough feel.

Damien's face has a delicate and gentle look if examined closely. Because of the rest of his body, one expects the face of a rough dude with a 30 feet jaw and a scar across eye to sit on the neck. But no. His facial features are relatively small, but they look Ok. Thin, rosy lips under a small nose don't draw the attention as much as his piercing, hazel eyes do. It's like he can look right through you. Sadly, his beautiful eyes, if scrutinized, reveal a damaged pupil and broken capillaries, results of narcotics and other drugs. When exercising, his cheeks, forehead and chin morph into a pink color. His ears have an average size, though they are slightly tipped at the upper end; and his teeth are perfectly white and straight. Damien's hair is jet black and straight in texture. He usually sports it in the stereotypical emo look, with a fringe covering part of his left eye. This is, however, the way it has cut, so even when he doesn't style it, it looks something like that.

His attire is simple, but eye-catching, too. To begin with, everything he wears is either black or of a very dark shade. His jeans aren't completely skinny, but they lean very noticeably to the slim fit sector. From a side, a chain made out of white gold tangles. The pockets on the pants seem to be very tight, but in fact, they are very spacious; enough like to carry the lighter, wallet, flashlight, cell phone, and pill container he always brings with him. He needs to wear a belt most of the time, and he likes small belt buckles that are barely noticeable. On the top, he'll go for a solid colored t-shirt most of the time, sometimes loose and sometimes tight. Above that, if the weather is chilly, he'll wear a thin leather jacket. For shoes, only two things come into consideration: black combat boots and white-on-black Chuck Taylors. The latter is usually only worn on more formal occasions, though. Most of the time, Damien will be wearing an elegant, black fedora; and he will cut off the hand of everyone that tries to remove it from him. From his neck hang four items: a small crucifix, a worn-out dogtag that reads 'Peace shall come', a guitar pick, and a medallion with some inscriptions in an ancient language. These necklaces are very subtle, though; and are usually hidden under his shirt. To finalize, Damien wears leather gloves. Both are black and fingerless, but while the right one covers only his hand, the left one stretches all the way to his elbow. He won't ever remove that glove, the reason being that his left forearm is completely ravaged. Unlike the rest of his body, it is not of pale color, but it is instead a mixture of red, purple and black. There are endless cuts, scratches, bruises, and signs of injections that signal his drug abuse. Various veins and arteries are visible, and most of the flesh looks dead. Like the body part of a zombie. It is so screwed up, in fact, that Damien has lost any sort of feeling. Drugs killed all of his nervous terminals. His hand and fingers seem normal, though.

Personality: Damien's personality very nicely matches his appearance. He is a man of few words, but not in the cool action hero kinda way. He is a complete loner whose socializing skills are way under 'undeveloped'. If not spoken too, Damien most definitely won't utter a word, and even then there is a chance he won't respond. His usual response to any human interaction is to run away; for he'd rather not say anything, especially when asked about himself. He is a very enigmatic person that shifts moods very easily, but he always tries to look calm. Few things in life bring him joy, but his elatedness is truly the most sincere and pure thing he knows. Just like that, he is very slow to anger; but whenever anyone presses the wrong button sequence, heads will definitely roll. One of the things that pisses him off is not satisfying his need for his meds. One would think that Damien is brave, for he's got a frame to support his actions, but all of the damage he has done with to his brain often give him some very erroneous ideas of what he's capable of. He can't go a day with at least one dose of his addictions, matter that renders a human with great potential useless. He's pessimistic and always fears that the worst will happen, though he usually goes for it and take the risk due to his 'life already sucks, what else can I lose?' mentality. It works sometimes. He fears humiliation and he is pretty sure that if he bonds or speaks to anyone, his feelings will be vulnerable and he will be taken down. Damien doesn't enjoy his solitude, but he is aware that is the way it is supposed to be. He is very cold, calculative, and logistic about most situations.

On brighter notes, and ignoring all of his negative traits, Damien is a very caring person. He'd go through hell to make the life of anyone better; to get a sad someone to flash a smile. Even though the world has been really mean on him, he likes to believe there is still something good on this world. He enjoys doing heroic actions, but usually hides in the shadow afterwards because he doesn't enjoy being under the spotlight. When given the chance, he will make people laugh. It's hard to earn Damien's confidence and trust, but once anyone does, he'll open himself to show one of the kindest beings ever.

History: Damien's story had to be harsh for him to develop a trait like addiction. He was born in the suburbs of Saffron City, where it is very hard to stand out. He was born an only child, so one would think that he received plenty of attention, but the case was the complete contrary. His parents weren't rich, but they were very focused on their work. Damien, in fact, had been an accident. His parents were too busy at the time, and a baby was something they couldn't handle, but he was born anyway. They never really cared about Damien. If he was happy, they wouldn't mind. If he was sad, they wouldn't either. This led the infant to believe he wasn't important. Seeing every other kid all jolly and stuff made him feel useless. He wasn't lacking and physical thing, nor was he malnourished or anything; but he was receiving no affection. Whether it was a deliberate action from his parents or not, he couldn't figure.
    When he began going to school, Damien displayed an incredible ability at learning; probably coming for the fact that reading was something he really enjoyed to do on his spare time. He couldn't do much on his house, so reading began at an early age. He never believed in anything like 'The Tooth Fairy' and the likes, and his cold mentality led him into pulling several kids out of their fantasy world. This led him into having no friends. Now, receiving no attention either at home or at school, Damien seeked for another place to socialize, and he opted for the Fighting Dojo in Saffron. He proved to be an exceptional fighter that mastered all sorts of grappling arts and even developed his own styles; and he would've been really big hadn't it been for the fact that no one ever wanted to fight because of the way he released his anger on other kids. It was surprising enough that his parents paid the school already, so competitions on other places were way out of his league.

As he moved up in school grades, Damien showed himself to be a Mathematical genius; and he wanted to follow the steps of his father, a very capable engineer in mechatronics. He locked himself inside the pages of a book most of the time, and his abilities to meet people were going down each time more and more. At around age 14, too much stress built up; and he needed a way to relieve it. His parents were now relatively aged, so he was sure that if he asked for help, they wouldn't listen. Instead, he met what was probably his first friend ever. Another rejected kid, but for different reasons. The two got along pretty well, and this person once offered Damien drugs. By now, the countries were already falling apart, war on the regions had erupted, and there was little to lose. It wasn't like anyone would scold Damien or anything. No one cared about him, so he went for it. In no time, Damien developed addiction to most narcotics, hallucinogens, anti-depressants. He even shot steroids at himself once, which ended his fighting career. The next three years were chaotic. Drugs made Damien turn violent, so he had to subdue himself with really strong painkillers, the favorite of his addictions. Damien began practicing the skills of parkour and free-running when he was fifteen, same age when both of his parents died in a suicide bombing. He was left with a fair amount of money and instructions to travel to Sinnoh, with his grandparents. Free running was very useful for avoiding all enemy infantry and moving through the ravaged structures.

By the time Damien arrived at Sinnoh, somewhere around age 16, most of his cash was gone, for it had all been spent on, yes, you guessed, drugs. His grandparents took a better care than his parents, but it was now too late. Damien was deep and drowning in a world of depression, ostracization, and addiction. The only thing that saved him from committing suicide was Zero, his grandfather's Houndour. Despite being a Pokémon, he quickly grew to become Damien's best friend, the only one he could really talk to. While he couldn't answer, Damien was sure Zero was a very good listener. Surprisingly, also, his grades never went any lower, which was probably was earned him a letter to Hope High School. Damien's getting there alone, and plans on coming out of there alone.

Power: Electricity. Descending from the powers of Thor and Zeus, Damien has the ability to bend electricity at his will. Whether it be to shoot lightning jolts out of his hands or the skills to use electricity sources to nourish energy, Damien can do it all. His skills are very undeveloped, though, and a full display of his power is yet to be seen. The most he has done is shoot out some sparks now and then, but he fails to notice, even then. As his power develops, Damien will cultivate another addiction, for he will constantly need to feed of batteries and such.

Schedule:
    Homeroom/Briefings

Fourth Core Mathematics
    Spanish and Dead Languages
    Lunch
    History/Mythology
    Pokémon Care and Breeding

Pokemon: Zero, the Houndour.

Extra: Damien is a pro bastkeball player and swimmer, and he is also a master of balisong/butterfly knife spinning. He always carries one with himself, too. Tied with his skills in martial arts and his frame, he is a dominant warrior.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Hullo all~ I suppose that it is my turn to put my two cents in, huh? ^.^

Zimvee: I agree with Diego here. I think that you're going to need to put a little bit more of your character's "slothiness" into your SU both in the history and personality if you want that to be his trait. Also, it says that he tricked people into gathering items for him in his history, yet it doesn't mention his craftiness in his personality. Other than that, I see your character fitting into the RP rather nicely.

Neiko Star: Other than what my counterpart here stated, I would like you to add just a bit more length overall, but other than that, I really like where your character's heading :3

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Name: Keaton Malke

Appearance: He stands at 5 feet 5 inches. He has shaggy brown hair with green tips; the green is sometimes referred to gold green. His eyes are hazel but a little on the green side. He is in shape but no muscle and is can hardly be called strong. He always wears a dark green shirt and a normal everyday pair of blue jeans. For shoes he has dark green skate converse. He also has a green book bag type bag with a light green star on the flap that opens to the bag. He also has green gloves with another light green star on the center of the back of the hand.

Personality: He has a bad habit of stealing things. He can hardly go anywhere without stealing something. And to top that off, he is extremely good at stealing. Although, he hates to do bad. Most people find him extremely odd because he likes to have a positive look on things even though things are extremely bad. He thinks he might be one of the only people on earth with some sort of positive outlook on anything. He also has a knack for rubbing off on people. If you are around him you tend to find yourself feeling better than usual. He is one in a million. He also finds himself in lower classes than he should be. This makes others wonder, because he is very intelligent and gets good grades in classes that he shows intrest in, which hints a lack in prioritizing. He also loves Pokémon and cares for them. He is also very fearful of bad things happening, and is therefore superstitious.

History: Growing up in Sunyshore city he would swim and run into the forest to get away from life. His parents where very poor and that is why he seals. He stole things such as food, clothes, and random other items. When he was seven his parents passed away from cancer and heart attacks and he had no other relatives to live with, so a richer couple took him in. Unlike other rich parents, his new parents spent most of their time with him and wanting to make him happy to try and make someone's future bright, giving him confidence that there is good in the world, which he wanted to share and demonstrate to other kids his age. Even though his life got better, he now stole even more, some by habit, and some by fear of bad things happening. About a week before he was invited to the school he was on the beach and barley noticed sand floating in place, when he did he flipped out and ran for home. When he got the invite he jumped on the chance seeing that he might be able to influence others and get a good start on adulthood.

Negative Trait: He's a thief. He steals stuff.

Power: He can manipulate nature, such as trees, grass, and other plants, along with earthy stuff, like sand, rock, dirt, and other associated things.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Core 1
    2nd period: Japanese
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Battling 101

Pokémon: His Pokémon is an Eevee, a gift for his eighth birthday and has grown to love it.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Mira! Diego! Hai~

I would very much like to reserve the Trait: Wrath Pride and the Power: Alchemical Manipulation: Metal.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    Haha, Zimvee, I see you took it really seriously, what we said. xD It's direct, and specific, but it makes sense :P Good luck, I'm guessing it will be very hard for your character to keep that sort of façade throughout the RP. But I've seen you Roleplay before, and for this; I deem you Accepted. Adding you to the character list now~

sandeon...
    Hmm, I dunno, there's just, like; something that's not quite right; but I'm not really able to put my finger on it. It's not you, it's me, literally. :A I'm guessing I'm just not feeling the character, the style of writing, or maybe it's the way the app's written. Sorry, but I'll have to decline it.

Tobeh, mah friend; your reserve's in, hope to see your character soon.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Umm, Ill delete this if it counts as spamming, but are people putting the SUs here, since I thought you post them on the In Character thread. Of course, this is my first time at this kind of roleplay forum. Im just telling you what Ive seen at all the threads I've been reading while I waited for one to open up. Sorry if I'm being a bother. : /

Here is the place to post bios, discuss threads-related subjects, propose ideas, ask questions, and check what's up with the thread.
    I don't think a bio counts as a SU, but if it does... -_-'

Oh, and speaking of Sign Ups, Can I reserve the trait Ungratefulness, and the ability Levitation. Just until you answer my questions.

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    1. Well, I suppose that we're just going to be posting all the SUs on this thread so that we don't have lots of people asking for reserves and such and clogging the main thread up.
    2. By "Bio", he meant SU, which is a biography of your character.
    3. Sounds good to me. Hope to see your SU soon ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back