• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Yay! Im working on it now! Please excuse any lameness, but be brutally honest. *nod, nod*

Wah'la! Here is my SU!

Name: Nicholas Lorren

Appearance: Nicholas has the scowl that is so commonly seen in the human race during these hard times. He is actually quite a wimp, and has a thin stick like figure as if to prove it. Now you're probally expeting the trade mark, wimpy glasses. But no, his eyesight is actually quite sharp. He is of average hieght, around 5' 6", though his skin is a bit pale from holing himself away from the outside world. He has rather strong cheek bones, but his buddy brown eyes and straight sun yellow hair clash like ketchup and syrup.
    He has a watch that he continully whines about, saying that light green is to pale a color, and that its a few minutes too slow. He usually wears a polo shirt of various color, though it always has white stripes in the classic polo design. His blue jeans are two sizes to big, in an attemp to be cool, but it just means that he has to wear a belt, and roll up his pants in a way that makes him look even nerdier.When its colder, he wears a red and white scarf, and a fuzzy, blue, zip-up cotton jacket.

Personality: When you look up spoiled brat on the internet (I mean, who uses a dictionary anymore pftt!) you get a picture of Nicholas. He is ungratefull for all the stuff he gets, (I mean, its not like hes abused or homeless!) and my god, he acts like the whole entire world is mean to him, and that he is mistreated. Yahh, sure he gets bullied a bit, but suck it up! He does have his good points though, like the fact that he will finish all his schoolwork, and that he really is a good reader. He is not a good leader though. Do not mix up the two. He tries to be bossy, but the sad truth is that nobody really listens to him. And last, but not least, his is terribly afraid of "Dun, dun, dun!" CLEFAIRYS! He should have never read that book about space clefairys.

History: He grew up under his smothering mother, who was so excited to have a child. His father works at the stock market, and owns a side buisness, selling deoderant. During these hard times, his mother has started working as a secratery for a high goverment official. He was in sunnyshore City because it was the most technologicaly advanced, and had easy port access. Well Nicholas's mother found out about the high school, and thinking that it would be a chance for Nicholas to improve himself, she snuck his name onto the randomly selected roster of kids to get an inventation.
    When he got a letter inviting him to a state of the art high school Nicholas immediately took the offer, sadly, he still thought that he should have been given a fancier letter, and that it was terribly rude not to have an official present it to him. But an opportunity is an opportunity, and Nicholas took it. He immediately took a train to Snowpoint City, and that is where I shall leave off.

Negative Trait: Ungratefullness

Power: Levitation

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Core 2
    2nd period: Latin
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Pokemon Care and Breeding

Pokemon: Nick has a spinirak that is given to him by Hope High School. The young, male spider pokemon is a bit quirky, and likes to read over Nicholas's shoulder while hanging upside down from the rafters. Sadly, Nicholas accidently called him Spinner once, and the spinirak now refuses to be called anything else.

RP Sample: (This is my first time roleplaying, but if you'd like I can whip something up. Ill finish it when I can, but until then can I have further feedback on what I should do? Sorry.)

Ill leave the rest up to you!

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    sandeon: Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with Diego here.

eveelution: I do see some potential for this character, but I'm going to need some more detail all-around, especially in Personality. Also, I'm not sure if your writing is up to par, judging by all the typos and grammatical errors. If you can write up something that you think would show your writing skills as better than your SU does, as well as add detail to your SU, I won't have a problem accepting you, though we'd have to wait and see what Diego says...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I changed the Pokemon and added an RP sample. I'll finish editing my SU later. Though I'm having second thoughts about my character...I'm thinking of changing to a self-obsessed, conceited jerk whose negative trait is narcissism.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Well, do what you wish. We still have a bit of time before we have to worry about getting all the SUs in, and both characters sound great to me ^.^
    *is working on her own SU*

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    'K, thanks for the feedback! This really is my first SU, so any criticism is great for future advancement!

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Yes, eveelution, a bio is the same as an SU. :P Sorry if that wasn't clear enough, thought it was understandable. And I'm agreeing with Mira here, I'd love to see more detail and an example of your writing; considering you stated that you don't hang around these parts so often. I really liked your bio, and saw deep potential in the character. It's those small details and expression you put in the SU (like the father selling deodorant) that myself relatable to your style, and I'm liking it. Again, doubling Mira, we're looking for a certain level of writing and creative skill, so here's what you can do to your SU:
    In the RP sample, where you stated you have nothing, try making up a couple of paragraphs (about the length you plan on making your post) about the day your character received the letter to Hope High School. It's not much, but I think it's a solid base and you can conjure a good example post.

Also people, I'm having a question here; something I really haven't discussed with Mira and would like your opinion, do you think our first posts should be about boarding the Snowpoint Train and the trip; or go directly to the school?
    I'm rooting for the first one, it wouldn't take long; but I want to listen to everyone.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I was about to ask the same question, Diego >.<'
    Um... I'll just call you New Zealand guy for now ^.^'

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    sorry about that, call me Ichiro.

(edit: sorry, didnt see that.)

Name: Anton Gregorovich

Appearance: Anton has soft, short, fair blonde hair that sits on the top of his hair and just brushes his eyebrows. His eyes are a deep dark blue but often appear to have flecks of sea green in them. His skin tone is a nice tanned white. He is muscular due to his intensive training that he does himself, and tries to wear clothes that hide his muscles. He measures in at five foot ten and weighs something like eighty kilograms.

His common wardrobe consists of Black cargo pants, military style boots that are brown, a white t-shirt with grey stripes and faded Russian letters. He wears a brown and white ski jacket. He usually wears stainless steel dog tags and a silver analog watch of his left wrist. He has a pointed piercing below his bottom lip. He has a rugged appearance, short spikes of hair around his chin and long side burns. He has a large tattoo of a phoenix on his chest.

Personality:
    Anton is a quiet person. From an early age he only spoke when he was asked to or when he thought that it was absolutely necessary. To this day, he hardly even talks, opting instead to stay silent and observe everything else that is happening as well as paying attention to what everyone else has to say. Most of the time however, he lives in his own world, a world he created where he can feel comfortable and safe, an escape route from the living nightmare that is his life. Now that he has his friend Terror, Anton can be seen talking to him in their own organised language that stems from English, Japanese and Russian, a language that is essentially an combination of the three.

As a reserved person, Anton hates showing outward emotions and feelings, opting instead to scowl, even on the slightest occasion that he is happy. Anton always feels that and outward show of emotions was a weakness, a design flaw that made him an easy picking for others so as a defensive measure, he adopted a façade in the form of the ever present scowl that makes him seem dangerous to approach. This reservation further increased his anti-social behaviour. In the first instance of becoming anti-social, Anton would steer clear of many people, opting to sit and be by himself than interact and socialize with people in school and on the odd occasion that he would venture into public places. After he found and rescued Terror the Aerodactyl, his anti-social behaviour began to manifest in more distancing behaviour.

The first manifestation was his sudden ability and eagerness to climb. Before Terror came into Anton's life, he was scared to be anywhere him, preferring to have both feet firmly on the ground. This Acrophobia soon dissipated when Anton found Terror and since then Anton can often be seen climbing high trees, quite high up till the branches were too thin to climb and he will often sit up there for hours, feeling the wind gently rock the tree and watching Terror do acrobatic tricks in the air. On more than one occasion, Anton has climbed onto the roofs of buildings but feels less secure than in a tree.

Another way was the release of his pent up anger, mostly originating from his envy of much of society. Prior to finding Terror, Anton expressed his envy and anger in the form of fights in school, whether caused by him or not. These fights would never last more than one day and never out of the confines of school. However, once he found Terror, he became more actively searching for a fight, finding children from his school outside of school hours and hurting them both physically and emotionally. Psychologists often said that this was Anton's was of expressing his feelings, a way that Anton could express the hurt and pain he had been through to the outer world and that this needed to be done in a more constructive way.

Anton is a very envious person, hating everyone for the pure fact that they have more than he will ever have. This envy immediately sends him back from society and further fuels his hatred towards everyone. He hates to associate with people in the same circumstances as him as it brings him closer to the reality of his situation, making the pain hurt even more. He also hates to associate with other people as he feels that everything they say and everything they do is flaunting what he does not have, right in front of him. Over the years this envy has manifested in the only way Anton can express it and that is through outbursts of anger and violence against many of his peers.

History:
    The beginning of Anton's life was quite rough. To begin with, he nearly died only seconds after being born due to umbilical strangulation. Later at the age of two, he almost drowned in Acuity Lake where his family's house backed onto, saved only by the quick actions taken by his father.

At the age of four he lost his mother who died giving birth to his younger sister. From that point on, Anton's luck in life began to spiral downwards until he was in a deep pit of unluckiness. After the death of his mother, his father withdrew into deep depression and ended up in a psychiatric ward on suicide watch, and unable to look after Anton and his sister, sent them to an orphanage. Once he arrived in the orphanage, Anton chose not to be associated with his younger sister with whom he blamed for their situation and for killing his mother. At the orphanage, Anton begun his reclusion from society, preferring to play by himself than with the other orphans and his distancing from society grew and grew.

At the age of six, envy became the bane of his existence. Still un-adopted, he would steer out the massive bay window on the second storey of the orphanage, often dreaming of an alternate reality where everything went the way he wanted it to go. He watched as one by one the other orphans were adopted by caring parents and envied those who were adopted. More often than not he would watch as the school children passed on their way to school with their parents and then again as they walked home with their parents. On summer days as he watched with envy as they licked ice-creams on their way home from school, yet he could only imagine what the ice-cream would taste like.

A year later things begun to start looking up as Anton was finally adopted by a nice old couple. The old couple had him feeling safe and secure although he still envied those children he saw whom had 'real' parents. The old couple were quite nice to him, signing him up to school, which for Anton was a big mistake. Anton loved learning, he soaked in everything he learnt like a sponge and within half the year he had completely made up for what he had missed out on. However Anton felt distanced from many of the children who more often than not picked on him for being, well, different. Soon he began picking fights with the bullies, which meant he would often come home with bruises and cuts.
    At the age of eight he began to teach himself karate from books that he loaned from the city library and soaked this knowledge in as quick as he had done at school and soon he was defending himself against the bullies, coming home with less bruises. One day Anton was caught by a teacher and hauled to the principal's office and threatened with expulsion for fighting. When his adoptive parents found up they were deeply saddened but also understanding and felt he needed disciplines that books did not offer and signed him up to the nearest karate club which fatefully happened to teach Bujinkan Ninjutsu.

At the age of eleven he was now three-quarters way to getting his black belt in Ninjutsu, his parents and sensei astounded at his thirst to learn and school was no longer a constant battle against bullies. At the age of twelve he was expelled from school for putting a bully into hospital, his adoptive parents were not so pleased and signed him up for another school. For another two years, Anton went from school to school, soaking up all he learnt in class but still thirsty and eager for more and soon his hunger turned to anger and he begun exacting his anger out on other students, the bullied becoming the bully. No school that he attended acted upon his intelligence and eager to learn and soon his adoptive parents gave up on trying to help him; no longer signing him up for school. Late one night he packed his school bag with what little items he had and left.

He roamed the streets of Ectruteak City, until a lady from his ninjutsu club found him sleeping on a park bench. She brought him home and convinced her husband to adopt Anton from the old couple and within three weeks he had a new family. Anton's new adoptive mother was an astrophysicist and noticed Anton's intelligence right away, and acted upon it immediately, tutoring him from home. His new adoptive father was a military commander at a nearby military academy for teenagers. Whilst he was on the streets, Anton found a baby Aerodactyl in the hollow of a tree, frozen and half-starved. Anton saw much in this Aerodactyl and decided to adopt him; they would become a family of two. Anton bonded well with his Aerodactyl and aptly named him terror as they worked together to fend off the other children whom would run frightened from the sight of terror. Terror shared Anton's negative trait of envy, as he was the runt of his flock and also the weakest. Anton began to take terror along to ninjutsu classes as well as karate classes he had started last year and soon the two become a formidable team.

After talk with his adoptive father, he was able to get a place within the military academy and began to work his way up to the top. At this point in time Anton was fifteen and now had his second level black belt in ninjutsu and blue belt in karate. Anton felt at home here as everyone started off the same and would be judged on their abilities so Anton only envied those who were above him. Within three years Anton had became a valuable asset to the military academy, he was a tactical genius, able to plan up to three steps ahead of any opponent as well as top-notch deductive skills. He was taught how to control his anger, envy and other various emotions and to put them towards more productive things. During this time he also worked partly as an intelligence officer where he quickly picked up Japanese and Russian. Anton uses a combination of Russian, English and Japanese to converse with Terror as a way to confuse his opponents and to allow him to keep his intentions hidden. However the unfortunate happened a few weeks before his eighteenth birthday in which a younger recruit decided to target Anton as an easy picking, despite his well toned body, and Anton in turned beat the kid to within and inch of his life, quite literally. This action leads to Anton being given an Honorary Discharge from the academy.

To Anton, this actually came as a blessing in disguise as previous to the incident he had received a letter from a one, Hope High School, apparently a prestigious high school to attend and was torn between staying with his adoptive family and his army 'family' to going to the high school. None the less he talked to his parents and him and Terror got ready to go to Hope High School.

Negative Trait: Envy

Ability: Wind Manipulation.
    As if from a fantasy novel, Anton has the ability to manipulate the air and wind around him. At this point in time his powers are relatively weak and the best he can do is call up a light breeze but he has the potential to wreak far more havoc. His envy of others may even be a trigger for the worst to happen.

Schedule:
    Homeroom
    1st period: Core 4 Mathematics
    2nd period: Japanese/Russian
    Lunch
    3rd period: History/Mythology
    4th period: Battling 101

Pokemon: Terror, the Aerodactyl.

Note: Anton does a lot of martial arts, he is a black belt in Bujinkan Ninjutsu, Brown belt Shotokan Karate also he has very good deduction and tactical skills.

RP Sample:

The wind whipped my hair about as we rose higher. Soon my breath came in short gasps, the pressure beginning to affect me. Flygon now finished going up and concentrated on heading north-west, away from Lake Verity and towards Canalave City.

Flygon rose slightly as we passed over acres of forest. To our right I could see Mount Coronet, its peak lost in the swirling black clouds that hid the entrance to the Distortion World. It was such a clear day today that from this height I could see two faint peaks, Mount Silver was closer and Mount Pyre further back to the south. I turned my attention back to the landscape below us, watching the trees flash past beneath us until they begun to thin, coming up to a cliff. Flygon rose higher into the sky, keeping a good distance between him and the water that now replaced the trees. The waves crashed on top of one another and any rocky surface they could find. I shivered as I had a sudden image of someone falling right on top of those sharp rocks that jutted out from the ocean.

Then I spotted it, distant at first so I thought that it was just a flock of flying Pokémon migrating. I returned my attention to where Flygon was heading, itching to get back to uni and start the test, I was already ten minutes late. I looked back at the flock of Pokémon and noticed it was darker and growing nearer.

"Flygon, adjust course, fly closer inland and loose altitude." I yelled over the roaring of the wind. Unfortunately this meant that our ETA would be later by a few minutes but that was alright, better to be safe than sorry. As we lowered I felt Flygon twitch as we got nearer to the water,

"It's alright, you're fine, and we aren't going into the water today so you don't need to worry."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the dark mass begin to lengthen and grow in size, this was going to be bad if we made contact. I kept watch on this flock, if they adjusted course to come near us then we would have to manoeuvre. But as I watched a thought occurred to me, this doesn't seem a right pattern for a flock to fly in, it is just too weird. Then it hit me, what if it wasn't many but only one?

I watched it come closer and closer still, it was moving too fast to be a flock of Pokémon, they wouldn't fly this fast. Then I got that giddy sensation in my stomach, could this be the very Pokémon that I had followed my whole life, could this be the legendary Raquaza?

Within minutes it was close enough to confirm, yes in fact it was Rayquaza, and a perfect moment to take a picture, and everyone would believe me with evidence.

"Flygon, adjust course back west, and keep straight, I'm going to take a snapshot of Rayquaza."

Flygon looked over his shoulder and at the dragon Pokémon before adjusting course. I sheltered my bag between my chest and Flygon's back so it didn't blow my stuff away and withdrew my camera.

I had my camera in my hands, waiting for Rayquaza to come close so I could get a better picture. I was precariously kneeling on Flygon's back, which unnerved Flygon to an extent,

"Its fine, I won't fall off." I knew I was lying but this encounter was too good to be true.

I squinted through the camera, adjusting the lens for the best quality I could get. Then I waited, waited for Rayquaza to get closer. What I did not calculate was for Rayquaza to speed up.

I clicked late and only managed to capture a piece of the sky as Rayquaza rocketed over top of us, buffeting us with its tail wind. I watched something loosen from Ryquaza's grip as we began to spiral downwards. I was caught off guard and swept from Flygon's back as he tried to regain control.

I was now sailing through the air, "Flygon!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as he turned around and raced towards me. He managed to swoop under me and I landed
    roughly on his back, surprisingly still holding on to my bag.

"Thanks Flygon, you saved me, that was a close one!" then I saw the orb sailing through the air, spinning towards the ocean below, "Quick Flygon, orb, right, let's go!"I yelled.

I braced myself against Flygon's back as he swooped towards the orb. We were not going fast enough and by my calculations the orb would hit the surf before we grabbed it and we would have no room to manoeuvre and end up crashing into the water.

"Flygon, swoop alpha!" I rasped and Flygon brought his wings in close to his body, cocooning me in so I did not fly away as we raced even faster now towards the orb. I held my arm out in front of me, readying to catch the orb when Flygon got closer to it. It was getting close, too close, I couldn't hack it if I lost Flygon today, and we had been together for ages. That was when I took things into my own hands, "Flygon, up!" I rasped again and as he spread his wings to steady himself I jumped out, adrenaline rushing through my veins as I sky dived towards the orb.

I don't know what made me do this stupid act but knew that I would achieve it with the adrenaline running through my veins. I didn't even think why I should be rescuing this orb or what would happen once I grabbed it.

I folded my arms to my side in mimicry of Flygon and sped towards the orb. I was getting closer and closer, if I did not slow down now I would hit the water with enough force to break my bones and possibly kill me. I came closer and stretched out my left hand, my fingers just touching its smooth glassy surface.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Ichiro: Okay, I have a few things to say regarding your SU. First of all, I believe that the Trait of Anger was already reserved by me and I think that the ability "Bone Manipulation" is a little bit too powerful, especially at this point in the game. Secondly, your SU is very skimpy on details, especially with Personality (I'm assuming that you just haven't completed it and that is why you don't have a History up yet). It is also pretty difficult to read your RP sample when the paragraphs aren't broken up by double spaces and I've spotted quite a few errors in grammar and punctuation. Overall, I think that there just needs to be a greater effort to put some meat on the SU and buff out some of the errors.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    sorry, didnt see that, will fix it asap.
    I cant see it but is the trait 'envy' taken?
    also, can my character have wind manipulation?

Last edited:

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Ichiro, Envy is good, it's a very solid trait, but I have some worries about your bio. See, first, I think that it could do just some more detail in most parts. I'd essentially like to see how 'envy' affects your personality, for I didn't get a grasp of that, and, well, it's like the most important thing, it's the point of the RP. There's also no history, which makes me want to think that you're still not done with the SU, for History is really important here too. And wind manipulation is good, you can't go wrong with elemental control. Also, is there any specific reason why your RP sample is written in first person?

For future reference to everyone not done with their bio or about to post, I'd like if the power you picked had something to do with your negative trait. It makes it more interesting.

Also, Neiko Star, are you done with your SU? xD I think it's good as it is, just checking.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Hey! Just had an awesome idea for a character and was wondering if I could Rsv Ice as a power (Haven't really thought of what to do with it yet -.-'') and Solitude/Isolation (Anti-Social perhaps?) as a negative trait . Problem is though, I might not be able to get an SU up at least until Monday (absolutely swamped with RL work -.-'''). But, this looks like a fun RP to join so, I'll try!

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Yes, my SU is not finished, i have just finished writing it up so hopefully should have it typed up soon, also my personality needs more editing which I am also currently doing.

I write in first person as i find it easier to bring out the characters personality better and also because I find it easiest to write in english that way.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Song to the Siren.

Name: Siren Ophelia Salmon

Personality:A rather mesmerizing creature, as her mystical name would allude to, once having dove beneath the surface, one will stumble upon the promised treasure of Siren Ophelia Salmon. A riddling character, Siren seems to be just as unsure of what the deciphered meanings of her cryptic musings are. Speaking at times in an archaic and baffling tongue of formality, Siren is sure to enthrall, and captivate, to serve as the lure her name suggests, but after entrapping the individuals she never sought to draw in, seems to have no better idea of what to do with them than they have with themselves, as they seem happy to just bask in her company, spellbound, for hours. A crafy and coy creature of mischief, Siren seems to operate under a rather apathetic philosophy, in which if a person or Pokemon doesn't immediately command her interest, she won't afford them the slightest whiff of her attention, preferring to allot that energy to somebody she can't quite seem to shake, a person who rocks her to her core. A soft-spoken and flighty creature, the one gentle aspect that seems to haunt this otherwise rambunctious girl is her melodic voice, which further serves as a decoy, an evolutionary attributive somewhat like the light of the Angler Fish, beckoning one and all to her, and leaving them hypnotized in her company. She wouldn't necessarily coin this as a physical attraction, just a lingering spell, much like a temporary dusting of toxins, rendering those riddled by this girl immobile. In this, she is poisonous, her voice being the natural venom. An elusive lady, Siren seems oblivious to, or else has otherwise ignored what seems blatantly obvious to all else: Common courtesy, paired with her flightiness causes her to be the subject of scorn of many an old biddy, and the concept of privacy is virtually unknown to her. An inquisitve little dear, if the tables have turned and she is the one engrossed for a change, she inuitively feels it as her right, her obligation even to keep tabs on the person interfering with her whimsical routine, following them for a variety of reasons, among them being: Watchfulness (Obsessive as her zealous protectiveness might be), curiosity (to figure out the ways in which that person might tick), and as a mode of gathering information for a one-up in future conversation, as well as just having a natural binding to one who amuses her, just the same as she comes across as cold and passionless to those who just don't interest her. As aforementioned, this detachment from reality, in part due to her shady 'upbringing', has left Siren with a rather incurable physical addiction. As compulsive as it is for some people to 'shoot up', comes Siren's more natural and biological relish, her insatiable taste for the pleasures of the flesh. The sensations, the rushes, the soothing after-effect, Siren can't pretend not to love every aspect of unrestrained intercourse. For such a harmless endeavor, though, she is shocked that oftentimes her uncanny habit has left her the object of scorn and disgust many a time, despite her actions, she feels, being exclusively private, and of no one's concern but her own. And the guy's. And his girlfriend's, but still. It baddles her why this natural, compelling phenomenon is gone to such great lengths to prevent, whilst physical violence is left to run abound. While sexual waywardness isn't Siren's only asphyxiation, it is, along with competitive battling, her favorite and her main attraction. While other briefer, simpler experiences give her pleasure, it can't even begin to compare to the release that fornication provides, and so Siren, though some days she wakes up, realizes her hobby for what it is, and what type of person it makes her, and wants to die, on most days is an advocate for it and free will, of herself and those girls who enjoy it, and who, well, should just be left to it. Because of this uncommon fixation, if ever the fat chance Siren meets a guy she might like on a more romantic level, will attempt to avoid him, to try to keep from seducing him. She, at least, understands what men become to her after intercourse, and that is droll, uninteresting toys, copies of every other Tom, Dick, and Harry that ever walked the earth. What she thinks of herself? She never allows her thoughts to stray there, and sees it unlikely that she will ever be able to forge an intimate tie with anybody.

History: It wouldn't come as a shock to too many that Siren had been born in the eye of some kind of turmoil, and as even less of a surprise that she had been raised primarily at Sea. Born by incredibly humble means, the likes of which would put Jesus Christ to shame, this little girl first opened her big, lavender eyes to a modest world, the worn-out and less than glamorous confines of the hull of a ship, amid a whole flock of wide-eyed strangers, fellow passengers. The ship was a Krabby fishing boat, an adamant and sturdy, if not battered little boat, the Captain offering occaisionally his services when regular business was slow as trasportation across regions for less than fortunate families. Siren's mother was among these hopeless desperates forging new lives, and had arrived alone on the ship. Thinking that the ship couldn't carry her farther from her vindictive and traditional little village, that which had damned her from the property for consumation out of wedlock, and fearful that the Captain would reject her if he knew, leaving her stranded for years perhaps until the child had grown enough to endure long travel, Siren's mother hid it. The night of an unexpected, and merciless storm, what Sailors would later reflect fearfully back on as 'the storm of the century', perhaps because of the vicious, barbarous tossing of the waves, perhaps by fate or chance, Siren was born two weeks early. Not that her poor mother could've known any differently. Hiding her face for shame at home, she hadn't once been to see a Doctor. Neither she, or the village heads had thought the illegitimate child worthy of any such extra attention. Siren was born, bearing the puny and almost pitying frame that she would carry all throughout childhood, as well as adolescence, fragile and insignificant, but healthy. The frightened woman, understanding that the baby would've had to come eventually, but also recognizing that her chances were slim enough as it was of finding a cheap place to lodge while looking for work, knew that it would be next to impossible to arrange care for a child at that. And so, wrapping her in the dilapidated sweater she had arrived in, Siren's mother left her newborn baby girl, only several days after birth, in the hull of the ship, an offering to the sea. And perhaps because she was born of such unlikeliness, abondoned into such cruel and unforgiving circumstances, that the Sea and Arceus took pity on the forgotten child, slowing to a soothing, melodic rock, quiet for the sake of the new life, lulled almost into the whispers of a lullaby. Fortunately, it took only half a day for one of the Crew members to stumble upon the child, and when he reported sooner than expected to the Captain, this time bearing the fruits of life, the Captain's heart melted, and it was in that instant that the child had a father. A gruff and solitary man, old, and sea-weathered, set deep into his ways (you know the type), the Captain had earlier selected his passion for the sea over his passion to be a father, to create a legacy and settle into domesticity with a wife, and now, as he was older and more reflective, had wished that he had at least tried the other lifestyle. It seemed that Siren was his last chance, and so, naming the irresistably appealing child after the creature which was said to lure young men into the water, leading them to death through beauty and song, Siren embarked on what would be the happiest six years of her life. From the time before she could stand, the Captain had Siren in the water, had her toddling about the deck, an occaisional feisty wave knocking her off of her stout little feet and onto her bottom, had her playing with all sorts of catches from the Sea. The majority of these creatures were Kingler and Krabby that the Captain would later sell to the market, but occaisionally, he would draw in a Shellder, a Cloyster, or even a Horsea or a Seadra, and the girl would have a new kind of companion to play with for awhile. She learned to mend nets, to cast them, as well as what type of bait worked best for each type of Pokemon. All this changed, though, when the aging Captain suffered unexpected cardiac arrest, and since they were so far out to sea, had to wait an extraordinarily lengthy amount of time to be seen. At the first oceanside town's hospital, Siren stood at her father's side as he passed away. Six years old at the time, it seemed logical that Siren would become the ward of the state, but the Captain's successor, a young and crafty man with the ambition and charisma to slip easily into the world of corporate business, but with the attention span of a fruit fly, had had his eye on young Siren for awhile. Something about the girl's keen, shimmering eyes, her studious little heart-shaped face, the way her little Conch lips set into a pout anytime anything required her intense concentration, drove him wild. And so came an end to Siren's golden years, as she was exposed, as what was precious, and beautiful, and whole and pure was ripped forcefully from her, again and again, until the act itself became nothing to her, just an everyday event, like waking up, or getting dressed. Siren hadn't exactly stolen the heart of the new Captain, and so he showed no particular concern when the other crew members began also taking advantage of the little girl on the ship, satisying their own primal urges further roused by extended leave at Sea, and while initially feeling a hint of guilt, soon taught themselves to be immune. Siren, for the necessity of her own survival and sanity, to keep from tossing herself overboard as true sacrifice to the sea she had been born to, taught herself to love it, to yearn for it even. She wouldn't complain, wouldn't tune reality out any longer, would only embrace it, therefore creating her own deadly sin. Her true crime might've been clinging to her life at any cost, even her dignity, rather than die for it, but oh well. Siren was eventually discovered as being exploited, the ship mates hadn't been careful enough in boasting their "catches" with her, and had, while drunken, mistakenly told an off-duty Police man. Siren was plucked from the boat she had called home for all of her twelve years of existence, and placed into Foster Care, where life, aside from a better quality of food, was noticeably no different to her than life on the Krabby boat had been. She was shuffled to and from homes quite a bit, always for the same reason, either caught in the act with the other adolescents of the household, or in homes with no other children or only females or younger children, repetitive midnight escapades, impulsive enough that she left an obvious trail, always leading to the same place and the same thing.. It was finally decided, when Hope High School expressed interest in the girl, that the vexed foster care system gratefully handed her over, turning her loose on what would be her final chance, the last stop. Vira was a gift given to Siren by one of her foster care families, when it was still thought that she could find insatiable passion in a healthier hobby, say Pokemon Battling. While Siren latched gleefully onto the task of raising her new Pokemon, and bonding with him, it couldn't shake her of her compelling natural urge, though when she was again transferred, she was allowed to keep him.

Appearance: Light and nimble to the point of appearing suspiciously gaunt, one isn't given even the slightest clue that Siren is in herself any particular powerhouse. Built for agility rather than for taking or dealing out any crucial blows, any recruiter of the sheer mighty wouldn't even spare Siren a passing glance, unless maybe it were one of disgust for her incredibly puny stature. If only a thin, willowy creature in frame, Siren is at least attractive in the proportions of thestriking mirror-like qualities of her heart-shaped face. With lips constantly fixated in a pount of intense concentration, and the delicate hue of a frostnipped Rosebud, and a flaring nose seemingly ripped off of the classic statues of the old Greeks, to the alluring potence of her lavendar eyes, an innocent and virgin shade of pale purple casting her as the most desperate of victimess, serving, along with thick snow-capped lashes as the piece de resistance, the final tantalizing bit of bait to contribute to her irresistable aura, heartstopping irises set amid wide, soulful windows, delicate in seeming to deliberate between shipwrecked turmoil and heartshattering betrayal, of some old Sea tale long told and now forgotten, of which the girl is constantly seeming to struggle to remember. Her perilous crystal mane falls well below her waistline, and if examined on an intimate enough basis, individual strands of turquoise and aquamarine can be depicted.

Outfit one: Your typical Sailor-themed outfit, give or take a few jazzed up commodities. A knee-length Navy blue skort, pleated to allow sufficient leg room for the rather leggy young lass, a form-fitting white blouse adorned with a classic navy bow, behind which the blouse splits into a V-shaped neck, the inner cups of her brassiere safeguarded by a plain white tank top sporting a single navy stripe across the chest, and your typical crisp, folded bid hanging down over the shoulders. At times, a matching Sailor's cap can be seen perched at an angle across the crown of her head. A pair of navy blue calf-high socks accent the outfit, as do a plain and scuffed up pair of broken-in old leather dress shows, once destined for the rigid demands of formality, and obviously abused and disregarded. A leather messenger bag is Siren's constant companion, containing a variety of odds and ends. A miniature golden telescope, a warped map of the Sinnoh region, a battered old Sea journal, bearing the simple print of small Sailboats bobbing upon wrathful tempestuous waves, Kyogre, beast of the Sea appearing as a gargantuan silhouette in the distance, gone unnoticed by the panicking sailors, a Wingull feather quill pen, a crocheted afghan, cleverely woven of varying hues of blues, greys, and whites, to mimic the waves of the Sea, as well as her one vice, her collection of small Sea shells, the larger ones being of too great of value and too fragile to cart along, but her weakness for the Shore evident noetheless in her seemingly useless Mini shells, as well as a sealed jar of Sea Salt, which she has been known to relish like others do sticks of candy. A simple chain of rope, smelling heavily of oil, hangs around the girl's pale throat, contained on it a single spiral conch shell, cream colored, and speckled beautifully with blotches of chocolate brown. Though the myth has long since been disproved, she swears she can hear the Ocean calling to her..

Outfit two: (She alternates between the two daily) A more simple garb suits Siren on the days when more than just the bare minimum is needed to suffice, and as she set out alone to embark on what would perhaps be her final mission, she snagged a short, billowing sundress, one that would hug her bodice comfortably, and then become progressively looser as it made its way down to end at just below her hips. The design of the dress is relatively simple, a soft, Robin's egg blue, containing alternating stripes of Cerulean and Opague, beginning at the ruffled, low-cut beginning hanging mid-breast, to the laceless decor of the hem of her skirt. The dress, while containing virtually no sleeves, and instead only twisted, rope-like elastic strapes, does contain, however, three functionless opague buttons, and a misplaced sewn-on patch, obviously custom-tailored by hand. The single patch includes a large Daisy with a Cornflower yellow center, on which miniature dime-sized Pokemon bounce gleefully. A cackling Wigglytuff shaking a surly-looking Chimchar in one paw, all the while force-cuddling a dazed Eevee in its other pudgy arm, a dreamy Totodile sitting on the very edge of the center, stout little legs dangling over, a protesting Mudkip struggling to pry the Eevee out of the Wigglytuff's arm, and a Treecko sitting some distance away from the scene, meditating quietly.. Because the dress is so scant, and Siren doesn't allow sneak peeks, she wears a pair of faded yellow short short cut-offs, and a pair of matching flowered rainboots. With this outfit too, the necklace stays continuous, but a bracelet is tacked on, strung of washed out driftood pieces.

Pajamas: A simple pair of sweat short shorts, and a loose-fitting tank top suffice, the shorts a dazzling electric blue, printed with the design of multiple Wailmers, while the tank top features a large Sailboat, the same characters featured on the Daisy patch situated clumsily on the boat, sprawled out awkwardly, and screaming, gripping the railing as a friendly-looking Wailmer grips the boat in its teeth with a grin, appearing to shake it whilst simultaneously consuming it. Only the Chimchar seems void of fear, as it thrashes against the Treecko's grip to launch an attack at the playful Wailmer.

(I do my outfits seperate from appearances, to reduce bulkiness.)

Negative Trait: Lust

Power: Manipulation of the Earth (For now, very basic and uncontrolled, only flowers)

Schedule:
    First Period: Core Two Mathematic
    Second Period: Advanced English/ Classical Literature
    Lunch
    Third Period: History/Mythology
    Fourth Period: Competitive Battling

Pokemon:
    Species: Ralts
    Nickname: Vira

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, sorry, I was sick. I'm going to completely change my SU. So be prepared! XD

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Blood is thicker than water..and more satisfying.

ooo this looks fun reserve me a spot!

I had a LOT of fun writing her history. I don't know if it truly fits for this role-play. but whatever.

Name: Alyssa Arlene

Nickname: Charity Eden (Explained in history)

History: Alyssa was born into a happy home. A loving mother, a working father. Things were perfect. Alyssa was loved and had a happy home life. She had a brother who took care of her and played with her. Keeping her company when her mother was out shopping and her father was working. If things were so perfect...then how did Alyssa turn into such a wretched and awful being? Well, life reared its ugly head.

As Alyssa grew up a regional war sparked and her brother was drafted to go into war. Her parents struggled to maintain a home with the economical hardships that came with the war. Alyssa could only watch as her parents fought about bills and who was going to do what. She watched her parents fight bitterly day in and day out, thinking that their now 10 year old daughter wasn't watching. She heard the constant spiteful words her mother spoke about her father and even go so far to accuse him of cheating. Her home life was falling apart and finally it did when they received a letter that Alyssa's brother had went missing in the war.

Assuming that he was dead their parents fights grew more heated each time, still they tried not to bring Alyssa in to the mix. Little did her parents know that all the fighting that grew within the house was feeding a growing demon inside of her. She often thought she heard little voices in the back of her head, telling her to do awful things. Still, for a time she resisted the awful words it whispered to her.

But one day during a fight at the age of eleven, her mental restraint on herself snapped. She took the pet Meowth that she had loved for so long and strangled it. She held a pillow to its head and watched as the Pokémon struggled for air. A sick twisted feeling of pleasure rose in her as the Meowth finally lay there, strangled to death by its master. When her mother came to check on her she found to her utter horror that Alyssa , with a twisted smile on her face, was dissecting the cat with a sharpened clothes pin. Her mother screamed in horror as she looked at the bloody mess and the blood that covered her daughter.

She was later referred to a psychologist and told she had Schizophrenia. Alyssa knew better, no matter what medicine she took the tiny voice remained in the back of her head. Telling her to do horrible things to people.. to torture them...to hate them...

Her parents eventually felt comfortable to send her back to school thinking that her daughter was mentally stable enough to handle doing 7th grade work. For a time she felt her life was returning to normal despite the fact that the economical hardships and the war were getting worse. She had made friends and was living happily, in ignorance. The voices had stopped and she was happy once again.

Until one day in 8th grade a group of kids were picking on her because of her clothing. They mocked her, hated her..and for what? Because of the rags she was wearing because her parents were too busy paying bills to buy top designer clothing? She looked at them with hate, and then the worse thing could have happened. The tiny voice came back..telling her to do awful things. 'Kill them..kill them..' it whispered.

And one day while the group was playing baseball and the group of kids were laughing at her, she took the metal bat from bat rack and came over to the girls and in a swift instant her mental restraint snapped. She swung the metal bat at the leader of the group knocking her to the group and proceeded to beat her with the bat. The group of girls could only watch horrified as their leader was savagely beaten by Alyssa who once again had the sick twisted smile on her face. She kept beating the girl until a teacher came and by the time they had got their it was too late.

The girl that Alyssa had beaten was savagely mangled. Her face beaten in by the bat and several bones broken. She was dead. Alyssa only stood there with a sick feeling of pleasure as she watched the girl's body pool in blood. The police were called and she was taken to the police station.

The police asked if she was taking any drugs that could have made her murder someone. She shook her head and merely said 'it told me to do it.. my inner demon said it would make everything better...'

Fearing their daughter had lost her mind they restrained her and kept her in the small shack they called home. Day after day she watched as children play while she was trapped inside. Her violent temperaments grew more often after she was chained up. She kept hearing the voices get louder and louder. Edging her on to do something horrible.

A few years passed and finally when she was 16 she managed to get out of her locked room and while her parents were eating dinner quietly with a sick demented smile she took a vase and bashed her dad over the head with it causing him to collapse. Once again her mother screamed in horror as she took her father's dinner knife and stabbed her mother with until she felt the cool stinging sensation of blood.

She left her parents their not caring what happened to them. She cleaned herself up and saw a flyer for School of Hope. Knowing that the police would be after her she decided to go to this school and stay hidden. She now goes by the name Charity Eden so no one may find out the terrible crimes she committed.

Negative trait : Violence (maybe insanity..lol)

Personality: As one may expect from a girl like her, Alyssa is extremely violent. She has never been known to hold an ordinary conversation and solves everything with violence. Although she has no temper what so ever her first instinct is rather to stab someone rather than speak with them. and because of this hasn't had any friends since the day she beat the bully to death in her violent spell.

If one could get past Alyssa's violent exterior she would actually be a quite kind person but above that kindness is paranoia. The fear of getting caught remains with her day in and day out. The fact that she has murdered someone always ways heavily on the soul. She doesn't feel the sting of guilt though. Even though murder is supposed to be the deadliest of all sins, she doesn't feel a single thing, she enjoyed the twisted pleasure she got when they bled out in front of her. Staining her hands with the fragrant smell of blood and the ever so sweet of their agonizing cries for mercy. Despite this devilish trait she doesn't kill without a reason to, so it's best not to make Alyssa have a grudge against you.

There is a more softer side to Alyssa though. One that enjoys sweets and socializing with people, but that part of her personality is hidden deep away in the recesses of her soul. There are a few other quirks to Alyssa. First off, she cannot cook to save her life, second, she has an extreme fear for spiders, and finally she has an addiction to caffeine.

Appearance: With an appearance like Alyssa's one would not assume that she had killed anyone. Pale white skin and a petite frame, she looks like the picture of innocence. But if one were to look closer they would see a rather evil aura around Alyssa. She has long since dyed her medium length hair a grayish-blue and ties in back in a loose ponytail with a blue ribbon. She also wears colored contacts that make her eyes seem a pink color and a topaz yellow color even though her real eye color is an emerald green. It must also be noted that she never wears make-up so her face is always unusually pale.

Clothing wise, starting from the top she wears a long-sleeved shirt which is a dark blue with black sleeves with alternated stripes of gray and black with a midnight black, ruffled, short skirt. Shoe wise she has black boots with a skull embroidery around the zipper.

Power: Manipulation of light. At it's max power she can refract the waves light and make villusions of herself or illusions of others and possibly even make herself invisible. But because she has no control over, her power at most right now is able to summon light in dim places and even then its about as weak as a candle

RP Example (taken from a role-play Diego knows very well!):
    Spoiler:

Good times..good times..

Schedule:
    Core 2 Mathematics
    Latin
    Lunch
    Mythology
    Battling 101​

Pokemon:

Inner Demon OOC

Level:5