• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Somebody can come over and harass Elizabeth if they so desire... Though I'm not sure if she's in the mood... >.>'...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Im sorry Neiko, Anton is disturbed deeply, but him and vlad will still be best friends, things are just going way too fast for him.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Im sorry Neiko, Anton is disturbed deeply, but him and vlad will still be best friends, things are just going way too fast for him.

Lulz you cal Anton disturbed? xDDD I think I've managed to make Alyssa downright crazy x3

Anyway, I'll post tommorow. Bed time.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Neiko, you are right to a point. 雪 (ゆき) meaning 'snow' when romanized appears with only one U. Yuki.
    However, Yuuki 勇気 (ゆうき) means courage.
    so it depends on whether you are 'snow princess' or 'courage princess'.
    Which one are you?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Anybody want to talk with Vlad? (And hopefully stay with him for more than one post?)

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    *twiddles thumbs*

I've only posted once aye? Yeah, I don't see much character interaction in my future for the next little while~

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Manda won't be on for certain reasons so it's best to forget expectign a post from her. I'll post sometime tommorow.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Yeah... our posts are currently very dependent upon one another... Though it should begin moving along again soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back