• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Hmmm, Anton is not the 'social' type. He will probably watch from afar than go over to the group.

Edit: Haha, new post, there you go Neiko, a chance for Anton and Vlad to become good friends, just chooses your words carefully.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    AlmightyGhostPrincess: The scary thing is that I don't think Vlad would understand it. O_0 He'd be like...why did she stab me? Hmm....

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I think he wouldn't be ask a question. If you just go stabbed in the stomache I don't think you'd be inclined to say anything.. Anyway..I got bored and finaly photoshopepd a picture for you all. I'm not good at photoshop i'm still learning the ins and outs of it...

Spoiler:

Here you go. ;>Wrapped spoiler tags around it cause it's sort of big picture ;x

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    I smell a rivalry! Btw, Eeveelution, I think Soul's mad xD

Also ( should've put this as at the top.) ...

Posted :3

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I smell a rivalry! Btw, Eeveelution, I think Soul's mad xD

Also ( should've put this as at the top.) ...

Posted :3

Huh between who? Your two characters.

I've already sniffed out an itneresting relationship between Alyssa and Damien that's for sure. Mira, Alyssa is gonna steal Damien from Elizabeth >xD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I... Don't think Elizabeth will be happy to hear that...
    What happens when an untamable psychopath meets a person with an unquenchable temper? xD

This will be interesting indeed...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Naw, they'll probably just become bestest friends fureveh~ ^.^
    -.-'

No, Alyssa's and Damien's relationship has no plans in going romantic. They wil lquite have an interesting one though. And Alyssa's bestest friennd furever is Siren :l

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I'm... Not sure that Elizabeth will react well to anybody trying to befriend her tall drug-addicted person, romantically or not >.>...

I don't think that Elizabeth's going to end up with a bestest friend fureveh... I can imagine that anyone would be a willing candidate O.o'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    If my psycopathic murderer can find a friend so can you anger problem person. xD And me and diego have planned an itneresting relationship with Alyssa and Damien whether Elizbeth likes it or not. xD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Which she won't ;3

Then I suppose Elizabeth will be forced to sit in the corner of her room in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and muttering nonsense about how nobody loves her and she really wants a cookie...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I don't think Alyssa and Elizabeth would really click. Not if she's going to go all hyperactive jealous of Damien xD

but I imagine Elizabeth yelling her head off and then Alyssa not saying anything for mere moments and then after ltos of yelling I picture a catfight. ;]

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Elizabeth doesn't click with people, she stalks them ^.~

Yeah... Elizabeth won't be very happy when she finds out that Alyssa is a murderer... And then later discovering that every time she kills a person, a massacre occurs somewhere in the world >.>'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    LOL and she won't be very happy when Damien starts haning out with her for various unamed reasons

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    She'll probably start trying to stalk them in a desperate attempt to try and figure out what they're doing.

Her inability to stand being in the dark will be her downfall... >.>'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back