• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Huh? I didn't have my post done already or something! What makes you think that?!
    You're just paranoid! PARANOID!!!
    :pink_shifty:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Hacking away at the post, as we speak. I'll probably call it a night before it's finished, just because my Dual Credit term research paper is partially due tomorrow *died*, but it'll definitely be up tomorrow, Asap.

So Tobes, i'm not surprised you weren't able to resist tacking Minnie and Kenji into Artie's profile. ^_^; Also, when did we have a kid? Lawl. I hope Hayley doesn't play too major of a part. I saw a potential something something between Siren and Artemis, and NO, i'm not referring to the deed.

Also GP, where art thou?! D:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    My post is up. (Well actually, it was up a long time ago but I didn't want to double-post, so .__.)

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Miranda, I just couldn't resist. And as for Haley, I figured, this is an alternate reality in which characters have changed significantly. Take a look at Elizabeth or Damien for example. So I figured I go nuts, chuck some random NPCs in there. And Haley isn't going to feature in the Roleplay, she's added to increase the relations to Pride/Honour. You'll see.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Of course not.... :P

:D

Argh, so sleepy.... I'll finish tomorrow, I've neglected all my homework, and I need to do it.

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, I like writing Vlad's mom too. XD Your mom is seriously like that? I have to repeat things fifteen times for my mom to hear me, and she answers me one tenth of the time. .___.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    After reading Anton's SU, I realized something. He and Vlad would get along pretty well. Vlad has no real parents either, and he's been to an orphanage before. He's had a difficult past. Narcissism and envy are kind of related, don't you think?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Also GP, where art thou?! D:

I'm right here umbre-chan, I still have school to deal with, I'm cranking out posts as we speak, you GP-chan does not wish to face the wrath of Mr.Biggles the pomeranian ^^;

Lol I havn't decided who Alyssa would really get along with. Hell, who CAN get along with a person like Alyssa without being totally suicidal? Lol.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Vlad wouldn't care. XD He'd just stare at his reflection during the whole trip.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    After reading Anton's SU, I realized something. He and Vlad would get along pretty well. Vlad has no real parents either, and he's been to an orphanage before. He's had a difficult past. Narcissism and envy are kind of related, don't you think?

youre on a good track there Neiko star, for starters they both share a pretty bad start and they would get on as good friends, Anton would not be envied of Vlad as Vlad has nothing really over Anton.

And second, they both hated the second checkpoint lady - lol.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Damien and Siren sort of have a similar trait: Addiction. Whereas Damien's is to drugs, Siren's is to sex and Er, fantasy.>P However, I hardly think we want to use that to their advantages, personally. Instead of trading paper bag lunches, we'll be trading favors? J/K.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

There we go, assuming about the School harlot again. ;) Of course, by favor I meant that he would teach her how to make a Poffin from his Pokemon Care class, and she in turn would teach him the handiness of acquiring Battle Items. :pink_laugh:

Besides, everyone knows for the record that I always target Toby's characters. It's the least he can do for hiding that pregnancy.. >_>; Lol. What has society come to? Anyways, my post seems kind of 'Meh', so i'm going to keep trucking on. Winter Weather Advisory says that we're likely to have a Snow Day tomorrow, so Woohoo! =D

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I think that Elizabeth's just territorial by nature, regardless of who it is or what they are doing... Though her reputation definitely wouldn't help ^.~

Meh, at least from where I am, I wouldn't count on the snow-day... >.>'

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I'll never have a snowday sadly... ;-; and I may end up npcing a love interest for Alyssa or her not having one at all. Unless their are any takers that prefer a psycopahtic murderer for a girlfriend. ;>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back