• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    I learn new things every day :D
    x)

And yay, Elizabeth's bio is finally up!
    That's really good, Mira :3

Alright, once the people that reserved get their SU's in; our character count will be at 11, which I suppose is good enough to close sign-ups and/or get started with the thread. I shall begin working on the first post; and once it is up, everyone's good to go :3

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Diego! Yes, technically Artemis was a girl in Greek mythology, but its more common to be a boy's name (like Artemis Fowl! Love those books).

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I just thought of this, do our character know about their powers, or do the powers slowly bloom into being?

Will you tell us what pokemon are in different areas, or do we find that out for ourselves?

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    I think that they bloom into being ^.~

I think that we'll tell you when we go out and try to capture Pokemon.

And I believe that SU's are now closed (except for those who have reserved, of course ;))

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    *chuckle* That was actually pretty funny!

Im so impatient for the roleplay to start. I could just jump up and down like a little kid!

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    They technically already have them and they are beginning to emerge (for example, the temperature already increases when Elizabeth gets angry), but it's not yet noticeable.

Pshaw, I already beat you there ^w^

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, guess that means that when Vlad gets depressed, he starts becoming transparent? xD Like, "Uhh...why can I see through my hand?" Poor Vlad, invisibility is really painful for somebody who has narcissism as a trait.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    eveelution: You'd better get used to it ^.~

Neiko Star: Technically, yes, but it is probably only for an instant or very faintly at first so it isn't noticeable until later.
    And yes, yes it is ;P

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Just one question: do the school staff know that all of their students have powers, or is it just one big coincidence?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    eveelution: We could potentially start before they put up their SUs, because they obviously wouldn't miss anything of dire importance since we are starting on the train. It all depends upon when I can harass Diego to make the first post ;P

Neiko Star: Nobody on the staff knows about their powers. This was one big "coincidence" pieced together by Arceus himself.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    They will probably do so either near the end of the train ride or during the tour of the campus, more likely than not leaving you to look at a pamphlet for the majority of the trip.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Soooo...do are charries go to the train station by themselves or will the school send some people to fetch them? (I'm assuming the existence of Hope High School isn't exactly public knowledge)

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Neiko Star: I think that it is up to the characters to get to the train station themselves, either with their parents/guardians or without. There will be staff at the train station, however, as the train was made exclusively for traveling to Hope High School

eveelution: And since we live in different time zones an he's a teenage guy, there's no telling when he'll be up and on... >.>'
    Or if he'll insist that we wait for the reserved people like a normal person :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back