• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon [T] (OOC)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Shoot @~@ I'll change that. And also, Elizabeth is wearing pants, so her scar wouldn't be showing... unless he has x-ray vision... which would be awesome.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I wonder when the train will actually arrive at the school?... And how will teacher posts be done, would they just post their lesson and the students just post their perspective, or would the teachers actually react with the students?

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • If there was a like button, i would use it.

Also, I was kind of going to wait for Josh to post again. Since, well, drama is fun.

Lol well I was gonna wait till Cody posted, but since things have suddenly seemed to grind to a halt I feel like I should get us back on track and stop us at the station (horribly cheesy train puns FTW)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    omg what have you done josh

lol atom doesnt even know about his power and here's josh breaking brain fuses and going super saiyan

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Wait, what the hell Aura? I'm pretty sure we aren't suppose to know that much/control our abilities that much.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Characters are supposed to not have more than a suspicion about their powers, but oblivious people like Elizabeth don't know anything about it :P Also, any abilities used at this point are almost completely unintentional, meaning it can't really be used to straight up attack people, just maybe help it a bit.

Also, DRAMA ^.^ I'm so proud of you guys! <3 And of course it picks up again when I go to sleep xD But it's still awesome. Oh, and something else is going to be happening soon... You have been warned. I already know Wolf is going to love it ;3

Last edited:

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Yeah, pretty much. Sorry guys ;3

Note for all: Careful with character interactions. It's no fun when things happen to your characters that you don't have control over, so try and keep interactions that could be seen as bunnying open-ended.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Firstly, Mira, you should not have to apologise for my actions in the Roleplay, you had no control over what I would write. I apologise to you for my wayward actions in the Roleplay, and will make sure that this never again occurs from myself.

Secondly, I apologise to Aura Rift for "Auto Hitting" and Bunnying of his character. I should have asked your permission first before I did either of these, rather than react as I saw Kieran would. I hope you accept my apology and I will try not to do it again. If there is a next time where I make the same mistake or one similar, it would also be nice if you approached me about it so that I can realise my mistake and change it rather than involving the GM with something minor.

Lastly, I apologise to the rest of you for disrupting the roleplay, it was not my intention, but it got out of hand and I went too far. Again, I will restrain myself next time an make sure I do not make the same mistake again.

I have deleted the post and have written another one to take its place.

Also, Aura Rift, there is something that confused me about your post, if Josh conveniently had an ice pack in his bag (also why would he?), then how come he didn't use it on himself when Kieran punched him the first time. And since you ignored most of my post, then I would appreciate if you didn't bunny my character. Following up on Mira's post, I am pretty sure none of our characters realise they have abilities yet, " His glowing veins and power proving too much as an orb of energy formed in his left hand, which he clenched leaving little more than a faint glow....Josh opened his hand, the enetgy dispersed, and slowly stepped forward." and I'm pretty sure since they don't know of their abilities, they wouldn't have any control over it either, much less clenching it to make it smaller.

Lastly, your character seems inconsistent in places, it almost seems as if you are trying to pull off the 'psychopathic' character, but it is not working out too well. It just seems weird that Josh is so erratic when it comes to emotions, being angry one second, happy the next, then angry again, its really inconsistent.

Just a couple of things that were bothering me. /sorry.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • 1: Josh didn't clench his fist to "shrink" the energy, he clenched it to try and hide it, (As he once did in a previous post when the energy formed while he was sitting in a compartment), hehad no idea he could disperse the energy at this time, thereby the energy dispersing as he un-clenched his hands was "teaching" Josh that he can disperse the energy by clenching it. I understand I probably should have explained this better so I apologise.

2: If it seemed that my character attacked with his powers than I assure you this was completely unintentional. Joshs powers are directly linked to his hatred, meaning that they are very uncontrollable. Hatred is an emotion that can stem from anything and can be caused by anyone, anger can stem to hatred, sadness can stem to hatred, jealousy, pit, malice, almost all negative emotions if left to fester turn to hatred. Making it very very easy for Josh to lose control, as seen by Josh barely able to stop balls of energy forming when he is a state of extreme hatred. You said Josh has an extent of control over his powers. When in truth he has less control than every one else, I wasn't going to reveal this until later (even though it was quite obvious anyway) but Josh has no control as to when his powers activate and most likely never will. Another thing I wasn't going to reveal until later, was that Josh is absolutely terrified of his powers and himself, he won't show it in front of others but when Josh is alone he is a very fragile and insecure person, he can barely remember what he has done or control his actions when his powers are fully active, which so far they have not and even now he can barely think straight when accidentally using them. So in retrospect Josh has and always will have a lesser extent of control over his powers than anyone else has and always will.

3: Joshs behavior is erratic for two reasons. one, he hasn't had any contact with others in his age group in quite some time, most likely due to his time in a firggin mental asylum, I mean come on can you not put two and two together. Two, he is slowly encasing himself in a hateful emotionless shell. His words and thoughts are bordering between hateful and kind because he is fighting an ongoing battle with himself. In all honesty my second choice for Joshs inner demon was confliction but that can only go so far so I chose hatred instead. His father has inspired a burning hatred for people, but prior to that he was a completely different person, he was kind and considerate (shown by his helping of the freshman, his hatred towards Edward inspired by his leaving Cody out to dry and him stealing his mothers life savings, and his NOT attacking Kieran when Kieran had grabbed him earlier) Speaking of which I don't mean to be rude but I don't believe you have any right to question me of all people on bunnying, I simply changed the events so that Josh wasn't bunnied and Kieran was bunnied as little as possible, whereas you threw two characters to the ground after beating them AND you had Josh Thrown Off The Back Of The Train, I mean seriously Ichiro come on, you didn't have my approval for any of that and it greatly offended me. If my bunnying offended you then I'm sorry but I was just undoing the damage done against Josh.

4: I understand my RPing may have been slightly extreme lately and I apologise, but I am going through a very emotionally unstable time right now IRL due to a death in my family and if any of you insist on prying further into the matter then I suggest you personally bring it up in a VM.

I hope this explanation into my characters psyche was enough to explain it to you. If you still have further questions then by all means ask them, I will answer them.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • My condolences, Aura. )':

On topic, though, I'm happy that we finally have some sheer good action! C:< I so want to make a post on it right now, but I do need to know what exactly we're being attacked by. Just loads and loads of Pachirisu, or are there other Pokemon?

...in the events in which only Elizabeth is being attacked, I shall go to a corner and do a tactical facepalm.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!!! I just read the OP. d:

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm sorry for not posting for such a long time guys :c These days have been hectic with exams going on ^^' I'll try to get a post up soonish, but I'm not quite sure how soon that's going to be xD

Also, I'm sorry about that AR :(

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Hey wonderful RPers! I don't mean to come off as whiny, but it would be nice if we could get things rolling again. The train will arrive after a couple more posts to clear out the Pachrisu so that our marvelous teaching staff can jump in and start as well. We're almost to the school, guys, so let's keep going! xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Sorry, I was relatively busy last week. I'll post something soon, but it will basically involve Edward hiding in the bathroom and waiting for things to die down...lol

Back