• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • The image won't work, I hate the sites that do that, I can copy and paste it into any program I want, but I can't link to it by any means? that's messed up.

https://exterminatusnow.keenspace.com/images/bonjour.png

This is a test

Insanity Club!!!

Nope, don't work.

Years
  • Shineyelectrode said:
    I have a limited understanding rodian, but considering the fact it was made up by george lucas, that doesn't really count.

I believe it's a greeting/goodwill or some such crap.

EDIT: Aren't electrodes just head? or are they just bodies with faces? Hmmmm....

EDIT 2: They must have a protection of some sort, I'll fix it so you see the picture.
    last I checked, you were a scizor... and I speak the language of chocolate

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • I said bayleef, undertood? BayleEF.. Come on! You know! *gets fun when two alphabetical letters get united in the end of a word* Bayleef, you need to love...

Years
  • *brings out sableye and shedinja, and has Sableye use Skill Swap* sorry, I win. shiney, your lagging in the insanity. For tomarrow, I will use my teddiursa to take over the WORLD!

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • *a Teddiursa cuts his head with a butterfly's antenna* Now I need to say: Shiney's Scizor likes chocolate cake!
    Everyone: Oooooh!

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • I like SPAM cakes, with banana, and papaya, and er, Orange Juice *remember that his head is cut off* Lalalala! *uses
    Insanity Club!!!
    button* Try to don't use TNT in your cakes, ok?

Last edited:

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • There is a tradition that comes from thousands and thousands of years in my country, we eat two SPAMs and throw a cheese over your neck or over the leg of someone holding a gear called SPAM miliby that I don't know how to translate...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • *runs in* WEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOOOO!

*Gonbe eats some trash* Hiya me wants to join and NOONE ever make fun of Gonbe :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back