• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira watched from a tree. She was bored, and had nothing else to do. The Half Demoness figured they would notice her sooner or later.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku held his breath, hoping that Inuyasha's temper wouldn't rise up and cause something.

"Before you do anything Inuyasha, she's wounded." he warned the Inu-hanyou.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    "Wounded or not, I could beat that halfling to a pulp!" Sachi said, not caring for a word she said. She was planning to leave these fools sooner or later, but for now, they were just giving her exactly what she needed.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!!!??"

"She's wounded huh?? Well then, might as well finish her off right now or just wait 'till strong enough to fight and I'll at least have little challenge in beating this demon." (Inuyasha walks away into the forest) " I'll be waiting in the village."

Zero119

The Ruler Of Halo
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    Inuyasha can suck my monkey balls lol hahahhahahahahahhaha

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME!!??" Inuyasha roared predictibally.

Miroku sighed, no matter what, he'll always act like this.

"I'll be waiting in the village." he finished, and walked away.

Miroku turned back to Sachi, and watched what would her reaction be. Hopefully, she wouldn't...

OC - And er... Zero119, don't post off topic posts in here. n_n;

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Kagome sighed. Inuyasha can be really annoying at times...most of the time, actually. And that was more than she could handle.

"Forgive Inuyasha." Kagome said, still irritated at how Inuyasha spoke to their new, hopefully, friend. "He's always like that. They have a trait that never leaves them...like lover boy there." She continued as she pointed at Miroku.

She gave a quick wave and dashed through the forest, following Inuyasha. She rolled her eyes as she continued on walking.

"Inuyasha?" She called.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira sighed. Somebody had an attitude problem. She started picking leaves off the tree branch she was leaning on, and watching them as they fell to the ground.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi smirked.
    "I'll be waiting!" she called over to Inuyasha, her hands flaming with fire. She was beginning to feel better; at least she knew she could use her Inferno Claw. Although still in pain, Sachi could stand up and walk now.
    "Hmph...I could take him on right now if I wanted to..." Sachi muttered to herself, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.

-Riyuko-

Years
    All of a sudden, something caught Sachi's eye. Leaves were falling from a tree, yet there was no wind. She sniffed the air carefully.
    "Her again..." Sachi growled, and then took a step forward. "Come out hafling I know you're there..."
    Sachi's hands started flaming again, and her claws turned blood red. For some unknown reason, Sachi despised this certain halfling, and wanted to fight it.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: lol, your real nice in this rp, ri....

ic: "Fine." Saphira said, landing lightly on the ground. She watched as the Demoness used her Inferno Claw... Saphira didnt even know how to use her powers yet...

-Riyuko-

Years
    OCC- LOL! I know, eh? xD A lot of my characters I play in any Inuyasha RP's are like this though. xP But lets not forget, Sachi is a full demon. Most demons despise humans and halflings. ^^;

IC- "Why are you spying on us, halfling?" Sachi growled, decided to wait to make her attack. "Dont you have anything better to do?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Acctualy, no." Saphira replied simply, shrugging. "I was bored, and had nothing else to do, so I just sat in this tree and started listening."

-Riyuko-

Years
    "You should know better by now..." Sachi said, recalling the last time they saw each other. Within moments, Sachi swiftly ran over to Saphira.
    "Inferno Claw!" she called, swiping the halfing across the cheek with her burning claws. Although, even Sachi noticed that she was yet to gain her strength back. Usually, Sachi's Inferno Claw was much more deadly. She clenched her fist, causing her claws to cut the palms of her hands.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira manage to jump out of the way. She landed on another tree branch. Growling a bit, she sprung at the Demon, and tried to swipe at her.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi quickly moved out of the way, and drew her Kusarigama. She threw the deadly weapon at the halfling, and sliced her arm slightly. Sachi looked across at the hot spring; surely if she jumped in she would regain her strength.
    I'll just wait to see how things turn out... Sachi thought.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira winced in pain landing on the ground. She drew her bow, and took aim. In an instant, a arrow was speeding toward the Demon.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi held out her hand, not caring if she werre to get hurt. It wouldnt make a difference. In an instant the arrow hit her hand. Sachi narrowed her eyes, and looked up at Saphira. She then drew the arrow from her hand, and it melted. Right now, Sachi didnt care if she died here and now; she just wanted to get this battle overwith.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    SO Inuyasha heads back to the village mumbling,"Stupid demoness. Ought of slayed her when I had the chance. I hope that Kagome doesn't ask that **** demon to join our group."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back