• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira stared at the Demoness. She showed no emotion, although thoughts of escaping and attacking were racing through her mind. It seemed as if time stood still.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    "Pathetic..." Sachi said, picking up her Kusarigama from the group. It was difficult to hold, for the pain in her hand was immence. Blood dripped from Sachi's body and onto the ground. She was losing all the energy that she had gained back, and at the rate she was going, she would be dead within a matter of minutes.
    No, I wont lose to a pathetic halfling... Sachi thought. Painfully, the demoness launched herself into the wind. She then came charging down at Saphira, hitting her with the Kusarigama.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira fell when the sword stabbed her in the shoulder. She lay there, hardly breathing. Her eyes were closed, and it looked as though she would die in a matter of seconds.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    ic: Inuyasha carelessly walks out of the forest and smells the scent of blood. His face was full of anger and he ran back to where he found Kagome and Mairoku. Another half-demon?? he thought. "I knew you had something to do with this and I might as well slay you now." (while drawing Tetsuiga)

ooc: I think I spelled Tetsuiga wrong. Please correct me if I did. thnx

-Riyuko-

Years
    OCC- Well, apparently the person playing Sango will no longer be participating in this RP. ^^; For now, I will play Sango. BTW, it is spelt Tetsusaiga. ^^

IC- Sachi watched satisfied as Saphira fell to the ground. She looked over to see InuYasha before her. She inhaled and took a deep breath, then collapsed to the ground, blood everywhere.

Meanwhile, Kirara landed on the ground, with Sango on her back.
    "Whats going on here!?" Sango asked her friends, her Hiraikotsu flung over her back. Kirara growled and looked at Sachi and Saphira laying helplessly on the ground.
    "Inuyasha! Dont tell me you had something to do with this..."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira managed to sit up. Every little movement caused pain to sear through her body. Saphira glared at the Demoness, and notched an arrow, aiming it at her.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi grasped some dirt in her palm, and attempted to look up at the halfling.
    "Dont worry...I wont die on you so quickly..." Sachi declared, although she wasnt so sure. She was almost positive that her earlier wounds from before had opened up again, and she had lost quite a bit of blood. She was too weak to crawl over to the hot spring, even though it was her only chance of living. Sachi was determined. Determined to live, and determined to seek her revenge on the one she hated most. She reached for her Kusarigama which was a few feet in front in front of her, but her hand fell back weakly. Here she was, losing to halfling, and losing blood as each second past.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi watched the halfling fall, and she smirked. Maybe there would finally be another halfling rid of the world. But she shouldnt of been focusing on that at the moment; her own life was at risk right now.
    I dont care...I hate this world of ours and everything in it... she thought.
    Sachi winced in pain, closing her eyes from a few moments. She then rested her head down on the ground. Her blank, cold, expression less stare led to Inuyasha and the others.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    ooc: oops, I forgot how to spell right I guess.
    ic: Inuyasha said," No, why would I....." As he put away Tetsusiga. " Now what do we do. Let me guess, uuhh we take them back to the village to let them heal. SHeesh, why can't we just leave'em.

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi listened carefully to what Inuyasha was saying to his friends.
    "No...there is no way you're going to move me to s tupid village where all I will do all day is lay around and watch people cower at the sight. Leave me here to die..." she muttered loud enough for everyone to hear her. "I dont need anyones help...especially help from some worthless humans and a stupid halfling!"

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi growled at Inuyasha, clearly taken aback by his words.
    "You wouldnt care anyways, halfling," she called after him, gathering her remaining stength.
    I wont die...I wont...Sachi thought as determined as ever. I'll get through this by myself...

-Riyuko-

Years
    Sachi reached out and attempted to pull herself towards the hot spring. She did, but didnt make it to far. She stopped after two crawls, in fright of wasting her energy. Sachi watched Inuyasha leave, but this time said nothing. She was beginning to think he wasnt as weak as he looked. If she lived, she would look forward to fighting him. Sachi looked away sadly remembering when she was just a child. That was when Naraku had taken over her village; ah, yes her village. She was a demon, yet, everyone seemed to love her and protect her. That is...until Naraku came. Sachi was forced to do his dirty work, and from then on her soul was lost...just as it is now.
    I...I remember now..Sachi thought, her eyes wide. For some reason, Sachi could never remember her past, but it was all coming to her now at this very moment.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira was breathing hard, and leaving a trail of blood wherever she went. I cant make it... She thought, falling to the ground.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I dont need any help from them. They hate me, and I hate them... Saphira thought, draging herself over to a tree. She leaned against it and sighed. If I'm going to die, I might as well just die here and now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back